Any Soy Ladies out there?

Another bfp!! Really great news!!! Congrats Tierney!!

So i had no ewcm yesterday until about 5/6 i was soaking with it, SORRY TMI! then again nothing this morning/ afternoon... hopeing it comes back in evening again lol So during the fertile period does ewcm come and go...?? is this normal?? its fine for me as we are dtd everyday about 6... cant wait to O its dragging!!

xxx

oh never mind ladies!! went to loo and im heaving with ewcm lol just got myself my +opk im sooo excited... here comes the bd fest!! lol

xxx

Good luck mrswoolf! I'm due ovulation at some point this week, not testing tho just winging it! X

hello ladies :)

cd63 and still no change! i wonder if there's a world record for the longest cycle? lol.

Lock your OH in the bedroom MrsWooolf! :rofl: Good luck!

Butterfly - have you taken another preg test recently? 63 days is a really long cycle, especially since I'm sure you said they weren't usually that long?

I#ve just taken my last dose of soy for this cycle. Had no side effects at all but hopefully when OV time comes I'll feel my ovaries working!

Good luck MrsWooolf!!

cd63 and still no change! i wonder if there's a world record for the longest cycle? lol.

If there is I don't think you want to try for it. The cycle before I conceived DS was 215 days so you have to beat that one first! Not something I encourage doing!!

I hope AF comes soon, it sucks just waiting and not being able to 'try' properly.

I've just taken my last dose of soy for this cycle. Had no side effects at all but hopefully when OV time comes I'll feel my ovaries working!
I take my last one tomorrow... hopefully very soon it will be quiet in here as we will all be 'busy' offline :D

oh this will be interesting i am taking my last dose today!! i Ov'd 6 days after taking my last dose last month!! so interesting to see when we all ovulate!! x

thanks ladies!!!

blah - haha i think locking him up would be fab!! then he couldnt moan and ill just do it haha

good luck all you ladies just on your last dose!!

afm - oh my goodness last night the cramps and twinges were mental!!! not a big temp rise today im hoping it shoots up 2moro to get some dpo on my chart haha

xx

oh this will be interesting i am taking my last dose today!! i Ov'd 6 days after taking my last dose last month!! so interesting to see when we all ovulate!! x

I hope I don't Ov any earlier than that as DH has his SA booked for Wednesday and it I Ov 6 days after my last dose it would be Thursday. I guess we would have time to get some BDing in after the test :) When I did clomid I Ov'd 9 days after so I should be ok.

I'm looking for an ov in the next 7-14 days ideally. Thatd make my cycle under 35days.

I ovulated much much later this cycle than normal for me was cd 20 usually CD 13 or 14 I sooooo hate the wait.

cd64!

i haven't tested for a couple of weeks, blah11... i'm pretty certain i'm not pregnant and it's so depressing to get BFNs :( saying that though, i think i might test tomorrow morning if af still isn't here. and no - my cycles aren't normally this long. my longest before this one was 47 days long, and that was right after coming off the pill.

i think af must be on her way. the spotting i've been having seems to be getting a bit heavier, but there's still nothing when i wipe and i wouldn't know i was spotting at all if i wasn't checking my cm internally!! it's a bit of a mixture of brown and red blood now, but also quite watery... i think af must be on her way.

fingers crossed!!

Butterfly hope its a hidden BFP but if not then I hope your AF comes so that you can move on. Being in limbo sucks.

cd1!! woohoo!!!

well... i think so anyway. it's not in full swing yet, so to speak, but it's definitely light flow rather than spotting (enough to wear my mooncup), so i'm counting today as cd1...

hopefully this is the end of the weirdness i've had to put up with over the last 64 days! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a more sensible cycle this time!

i'll be taking 100mg of Soy cd3-7, i think, and hoping for a BFP and a late Jan/early Feb 2011 baby!!

I know, Megg! it's absolutely mad! i've spent all day in a good mood - mostly because i didn't have to waste another pregnancy test this morning!

i've never been so pleased to have to dig out my mooncup (i'd forgotten where i'd put it, it had been so long since my last period!!)

it's strange though. considering how long my cycle was and how down i was feeling yesterday, i'm feeling really positive today. i'm so pleased i'm on cd1 today and not cd65!!

hopefully this will be my last cd1 until 2011!

Hopefully it will, honey! I like your positivity! I think CD1 sometimes does come with a "fresh cycle, fresh start" feeling and like nothing can stand in your way! Just hold on to that feeling around 8dpo! That's the hard part!!! :hugs:

happy fo you butterfly now you can get on with your soy cycle, good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->