Any Soy Ladies out there?

Yay awesome news and not with FMU that is great!!! I knew your temps looked amazing. H&H 9 mo to you.

Well girls I couldnt wait once I'd bought the digital test, just used it and got my :bfp: :happydance:

Can not believe it we are so happy, just proves that soy works this was my first cycle using it!

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!:happydance::happydance:

an April soy bean bfp- yay! :thumbup:

Yay! Congrasts from another first time :bfp: Brilliant news, enjoy your pregnancy :yipee: :wohoo:

thanks girls its not quite sunk in yet, Ive had no symptons at all yet x

congratulations, tierney! i'm so pleased for you. i know i've said it before, but hearing so many soy success stories really makes me feel positive for my next cycle... if only i could get this one over and done with.

i think if AF doesn't come within the next 2 weeks, i will go and see my doctor. i'm just hoping that, if it is the B50 complex's fault, af will show up soon.

i had a lot of ewcm early last week, so i guess there's a chance i ovulated *really* late this cycle and af will show up in a week or so. i'm trying to stay positive... it's just very frustrating :(

i haven't tested in a while (because it's so depressing)... i think i'll test again next tuesday... that will be about 2 weeks since my last lot of ewcm. it'll probably be another BFN, but at least i'll know for sure and then i'll think about seeing my doctor.

thanks butterfly, hang on in there dont give up hope, i know how frustrating it is to not know whats happening with your body with no af and bfn. I would go to your doctors though even if its just to get some advice, I went to mine when I didnt get my af and he picked up my thyroid issue and I put off going for 10 months which if I knew that now I would have gone sooner :hugs:

Yeah a soy BFP!!! congratulations Tierney!! hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy further 8 months! are you expecting a little xmas bean? x

thanks waiting, i've worked it out and I think I will be due new years eve x

Hi Ladies! I've been reading through this thread and I'd love to join you! I've been off BC since last November and TTC our first. My cycles are very irregular and long. I just purchased a CBFM and plan on trying Soy for the first time on CD 3-7. Tomorrow should be CD 1 for me. Here are the details on my cycles since coming off BC...

37 days with O on CD 28
59 days with O on CD 44
47 days with O on CD 32

I'm not sure how much Soy to take so any insight would be really appreciated!

Tierney - Congratulations! You must be so thrilled! You give me such hope!

hi ladies i plan to start soy tomz and was just wondering what doseage you recommend for a first timer ... i've been on clomid the past 3 cycles but it didn't work at all so want to give this a try while waiting for FS appoinement xx

I always recommend to start with 100-120mg (depending on which you're able to do with tablet size) to begin with!

Tierney - I KNEW IT! 90 was WAY TOO HIGH for it to be BFN! :hugs: I'm SO excited for you!!! CONGRATS!

Hello momtoaz,
Welcome so sorry for your long cycles. I like day 3-7 some take day 5-9 but 3-7 I think works better for me. I am not sure about the maca powder sorry :( FXXX that you dont need to start the soy.

Thanks Puppymom, I think I will do CD3-7, if this cycle is a bust that is, actually if I ever O this cycle!

Congrats Tierney, that's super awesome news. And the fact you didn't use FMU and used a digital HPT makes me think this is a sticky one. Yay for you and the Soy!

Just posted this in another thread, but thought I'd stick it in here too, so you ladies can see how Soy has impacted on my cycles:

So starting on CD6 this is what I got each cycle on my CBFM:

1st cycle: 14 highs - most likely didn't OV so did a hard reset it to start again the next.
2nd cycle: 1 low, 4 highs, Peak CD11&12 - No Soy had CD3 and 21 bloods done, results showed my body needed to work hard to OV
3rd cycle: 3 lows, 2 highs, Peak CD11&12 - took 100mg soy CD3-7 pm - no apparant effect on OV, couldn't feel my ovaries.
4th cycle: 6 lows, Peak CD12&13!! - took 120mg soy CD4-8 pm -ccould feel ovaries churning a bit
5th cycle: 6 lows, Peak CD 12&13!! - took 150mg soy CD4-8 pm - upped does due to different tablets (50mg ones)
6th cycle: 3 lows, 1 high, Peak CD10&11 - took 150mg soy CD3-7 am - which was about 36 hours earlier than previously taken, which probably bough my OV forward by same amountish
7th cycles:4 lows, 6 highs, Peak CD16 - took 150mg soy CD5-9 am - taking soy later had a greater effect on my OV than I though it would

I'm giving soy one last chance (if need be) as I have my fs appointment in May, I was going to give it a miss, but now I think I'll go with it. DH has dubious :spermy:, so who knows!

Well girls I couldnt wait once I'd bought the digital test, just used it and got my :bfp: :happydance:

Can not believe it we are so happy, just proves that soy works this was my first cycle using it!

Huge congrats! :hugs: Hope we're all lucky this cycle :cloud9:

Wow... That's interesting to read! I like the 7th cycle stats much better! Its just a matter of finding the right dose and days for YOU! That's what's so hard about giving advice... We can only suggest a jumping off point!

Just posted this in another thread, but thought I'd stick it in here too, so you ladies can see how Soy has impacted on my cycles:

So starting on CD6 this is what I got each cycle on my CBFM:

1st cycle: 14 highs - most likely didn't OV so did a hard reset it to start again the next.
2nd cycle: 1 low, 4 highs, Peak CD11&12 - No Soy had CD3 and 21 bloods done, results showed my body needed to work hard to OV
3rd cycle: 3 lows, 2 highs, Peak CD11&12 - took 100mg soy CD3-7 pm - no apparant effect on OV, couldn't feel my ovaries.
4th cycle: 6 lows, Peak CD12&13!! - took 120mg soy CD4-8 pm -ccould feel ovaries churning a bit
5th cycle: 6 lows, Peak CD 12&13!! - took 150mg soy CD4-8 pm - upped does due to different tablets (50mg ones)
6th cycle: 3 lows, 1 high, Peak CD10&11 - took 150mg soy CD3-7 am - which was about 36 hours earlier than previously taken, which probably bough my OV forward by same amountish
7th cycles:4 lows, 6 highs, Peak CD16 - took 150mg soy CD5-9 am - taking soy later had a greater effect on my OV than I though it would

I'm giving soy one last chance (if need be) as I have my fs appointment in May, I was going to give it a miss, but now I think I'll go with it. DH has dubious :spermy:, so who knows!

How long are your cycles normally Leilani? your first 6 cycles sound just like my last4! and last month i got a peak CD11&12 with the soy and it bough AF forward to CD23 whoch wasnt great so LP still the same at 12 days! x

How long are your cycles normally Leilani? your first 6 cycles sound just like my last4! and last month i got a peak CD11&12 with the soy and it bough AF forward to CD23 whoch wasnt great so LP still the same at 12 days! x

Cycles 2 & 3 were 26 days, so 14 day LP
Cycles 4 & 5 were 28 days, so 15 day LP
Cycle 6 was 25 day, so back to 14 day LP - but I think taking the soy 12 hours earlier may have had an effect on this. When I took Spy in the evening AF showed in the evening, so didn't count CD1 til the next day, but taking soy in the am, AF showed in the am. Prior to soy, AF showed at 2.30pm

So in conclusion I reckon I need a minimum of 120mg of soy, as this increased both my follicular phase and LP by a day each. So I'm expecting this cycle to be 31/32 days. Guess I should change my ticker!

Soy is so clever! It knows to either lengthen or shorten your cycles ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->