Any Soy Ladies out there?

So pleased witch arrived for you Hun! Good luck with the soy!

Megg, tierney how are you and your soybeans?

It's been pretty quiet on here. I think I may have ov yesterday tho only temping not checking things and had a temp rise so here's hoping I'm 1 dpo! That would be a day earlier, every little helps!! X

WOOP look who is 3dpo..... Me :happydance:

O'd 2 day earlier, i agree jojo every lil helps lol

sooo back to waiting :coffee:

hope every1 is well

xxx

hey jojo everything good, still feels surreal to be honest at the moment, not had many symptons just yet x

cd1!! woohoo!!!

well... i think so anyway. it's not in full swing yet, so to speak, but it's definitely light flow rather than spotting (enough to wear my mooncup), so i'm counting today as cd1...

hopefully this is the end of the weirdness i've had to put up with over the last 64 days! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a more sensible cycle this time!

i'll be taking 100mg of Soy cd3-7, i think, and hoping for a BFP and a late Jan/early Feb 2011 baby!!

yay! I hope you NEVER see a cycle that long again!

I think I messed up with no starting my CBFM til CD7 :dohh: I wanted to finish my soy before i started feeding it but i didnt read the instructions and didnt realise they didnt start asking u for test sticks til CD6 :dohh: CD6 for me is actually CD13. Oops. Oh well, I don't expect to ov before day15 anyway so hope i still get a reading :shrug:

You can set it ahead up to CD5. So, if tomorrow is CD8 for you, you could make it CD5 and only be off by 3 days! That's what I would suggest!

oo didnt know u could do that?!

I'm CD9 today so I'll set it to CD5 today so I'll out by 4 days.

4 days is much better than 7! :) Yep, just make sure its within your "testing window" time... and hold the 'm' down until it changes to CD5!

o crap, forgot about the time testing thing LOL.

I'll need to set it to CD5 tomorrow morning then :shrug: I'll be 5 days out but o well.

thanks guys :) the witch is definitely here in full force now, along with all her cramps and emotional weirdness - i've been really emotional all day, for absolutely no reason! lol.

and i hope i never see another 64 day long cycle again either, blah11!! i'd be happy with anything shorter than that, but getting back to a 28-30 day cycle would be very nice! i'm hoping soy will help me ovulate a bit sooner so that i can had a more "normal" length cycle this time round to make up for the double-length cycle i've just had!!

loving the sunshine today, ladies!!

I'll need to set it to CD5 tomorrow morning then :shrug: I'll be 5 days out but o well.

Not sure what thread I was reading when I posted to you... but it gives you 3 hours on either side of the time you set it. So you could just store FMU until 12:30pm... Just make sure to cap it so there's not much evaporation loss!

Not sure what thread I was reading when I posted to you... but it gives you 3 hours on either side of the time you set it. So you could just store FMU until 12:30pm... Just make sure to cap it so there's not much evaporation loss!

I'll just 'borrow' some universal containers from work. Theyre designed to hold urine so wont be a problem there.
You replied to the CBFM one. I was gonna post in here but thought it might be irritating for the others since this is the soy thread :rofl:

Meh... I don't think anyone minds! LOL It wouldn't be the first time a thread has gone off track! I had the PAL bump pic thread derailed to video games for a while! LOL

well i just took my last dose how long does it usually take to ovulate after last dose is it similar to clomid? i havn't had any side effects but really hoping soy works for me as clomid didn't ..... i've had a bit of pressure in my sides so hopefully thats the soy kickin my ovaries into working ...

has anyone else not ovulated before and then got ovulating with soy? xx

I didn't ovulate very well with Clomid. My temp shifts were lame and we believe my progesterone was low because (other than the crap temp shift) I would start spotting at about 7dpo and then AF @ 12dpo. With the Soy... first time I conceived and used progesterone cream but had a MMC. The 2nd time (right after the MC), I'm not entirely certain that I O'd at all... definitely didn't O well! 3rd time was this last cycle! No spotting, temps were WAY better, and BFP! :)

Hi everyone I took soy days 5-9 this cycle. I ovulate but it takes forever! Well yesterday I had some mega ovulation pains and ewcm, but this happened to me on and off for weeks last cycle. I am wondering how long it took soy to work for other people. I took 120 mg. It would be weird if I have ov'd already but the last two cycles were super long and had a loss at the end of each.

hi everyone sorry i havnt been around. i'm on cycle day 29 and my chart is a mess...i either didnt ovulate or its just the simple fact i never sleep at the same time or wake up at the same time...so i temp whatever time i get up. have a feeling witch is going to show up so at least i can start all over. going to take an extra pill this time around, so 160 mgs on CD 3-7. this cycle i had tons of ovarian activity but after about a week it stopped and then soon after i started getting lots of CM, but not EWCM...but its definately better than what i normally get.. a few days ago i ate chicken nuggets and they tasted like raid wasp spray, when im preg i get tons of nasty food tastes lol, i took a HPT and it was negative :( so now im wondering why my chicken nuggets tasted like wasp killer and my OH said they tasted normal. congrats on the new soy BFP :)

Shannon - CD11 is almost impossible for having taken them CD5-9. You might just be feeling your ovaries swelling with follicle growth. That's not uncommon. What's the pain like?

Jade - Hmm.. I hope you get a shy BFP instead... :hugs:

Sharp pain Megg, and it sometimes goes to the back. Sometimes hurts! I think CD 11 is way impossible. Since the earliest I have had it is CD 48! lol, Oh dear, I dont want that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->