Any Soy Ladies out there?

Yes, I'd cut out soy products, Quaver! I'd cut them out as much as possible!

momtoaz - You will probably still O, but it just might not make it earlier for you!

Hi again!!

Ladies, I'm still in two minds if I should try the SOY way as I'm still a little confused about it - I understand which days to take it etc.

I have a cycle which is 28days, give or take a day either way and in the past I usually O' around day 11.

Would you say that I'm a good candidate for SOY?

Arghh, I just want a BFP and want to give myself the best opportunities like you ladies are :flower:

If you are regularly Oing and your cycles aren't super long, you don't need soy IMO. You might do more damage than good X

If you are regularly Oing and your cycles aren't super long, you don't need soy IMO. You might do more damage than good X

Thank you. I was thinking along those lines too but I wanted to check with the Soy experienced ladies first! :thumbup:

Good Luck to you all xxxx

hello ladies :) cd38 today. still no idea what's going on with my cycle. no real confirmation of ovulation. my temps are all over the place and i haven't even bothered temping for the last couple of days.

i've had two lots of ewcm this cyle and if i ovulated on the last day of the last lot of ewcm (when i also had some blood streaked ewcm) i'm about 10 dpo, so i'm going to test next thursday, just in case, if my period doesn't come before then. if it's a BFN (which it probably will be), i'll test once a week until my period comes, which will be hopefully be before cd64!!

i've been feeling really under the weather this week :( i took my other half out for lunch yesterday to celebrate his dissertation result (75%!! better than about 95% of his cohort!) and came over feeling really sick half way through my main course :( i was really disappointed because i had to give half of my BBQ ribs to my other half :( lol. we ended up going home (i didn't even have dessert!!) and i slept for most of the afternoon! lovely way to spend the long bank holiday weekend!! feeling a bit better today, but i'm quite glad the weather is a bit rubbish because i don't feel too guilty about not wanting to do much!!

i've made a decision about my diet too - i'm going back to weightwatchers on Tuesday. i realised that the only thing that was stopping me eating healthily on weight watchers was me. I lose weight more consistently with ww and there's nothing to stop me carrying on with the healthy habits i've learned while on Slimming World :)

jam - Blah is right! It can't really help you if you're ovulating regularly at a "normal" time. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP!

Butterfly - I hope you've O'd, hun! Good for you making the decision to go back to WW! :hugs:

AFM... CD11. Waiting, waiting, waiting!

momtoaz - You will probably still O, but it just might not make it earlier for you!

Ugghhh Megg, I was really hoping it would be make O earlier! That's one of the reasons I took Soy this cycle. I better O!!! I always O, and if I don't O this cycle I'll be so upset, considering I have LONG cycles. I mean we're almost into June and I've only had 4 periods so far :growlmad:

Hi ladies, sounds like a lot of us are still waiting to Ov. I hope we all Ov soon!

Do any of you experience mid-cycle spotting? I have for years. Just a little brown or pink blood when I wipe with tp. I would like to think it is Ov spotting, but from what I've read, the comes at the same time that you are Ov'ing. For me, it usually always come 4-7 days before I Ov. I just had it yesterday. Any thoughts? I'm hoping it means I will Ov in 4-7 days, but wonder if it is cause for concern. No docs have been able to give me an answer.

Hi gals, Guess I am back here. Not that I know what my body is doing.

Ugghhh Megg, I was really hoping it would be make O earlier! That's one of the reasons I took Soy this cycle. I better O!!! I always O, and if I don't O this cycle I'll be so upset, considering I have LONG cycles. I mean we're almost into June and I've only had 4 periods so far :growlmad:

Well, I imagine you will ov. Sometimes it just doesn't work for everyone the same way. :hugs:

Hi ladies, sounds like a lot of us are still waiting to Ov. I hope we all Ov soon!

Do any of you experience mid-cycle spotting? I have for years. Just a little brown or pink blood when I wipe with tp. I would like to think it is Ov spotting, but from what I've read, the comes at the same time that you are Ov'ing. For me, it usually always come 4-7 days before I Ov. I just had it yesterday. Any thoughts? I'm hoping it means I will Ov in 4-7 days, but wonder if it is cause for concern. No docs have been able to give me an answer.

I had it the 2 days right before O. I've always read that its a great fertility sign. I wouldn't be too upset by it!

Hi gals, Guess I am back here. Not that I know what my body is doing.

:hugs:

Thanks Megg. Sometimes the spotting is a week before ovulation and I just can't figure out how it could be related to ovulation. But, I do try to BD during that time just in case!

Shannon, I keep seeing you on different threads. Hello! Do you know where you are in your cycle?

Hi ladies,
I've been thinking about trying SI with my next cycle.
I've seen so many days and doses and I'm just stuck on deciding what to do, I was wondering if anyone could suggest which days and how much I should start on? It would be a great help :flower:
Baby dust to you all x

hi nicki, the "usual" starting dose seems to be 100/120mg cd3-7. I took 100mg cd3-7 this cycle, but will be increasing it to 200mg cd 3-7 next cycle as 100mg doesn't seem to have made any difference to my cycle at all :( but 100/120mg seems to work for most people. the key is to take the smallest dose that works, so i wouldn't recommend starting on more than 120mg.

obviously i don't know your particular situation, but it's worth doing a bit of reading and thinking to make sure that soy is definitely for you, because it definitely isn't for everyone. if you have regular cycles and ovulate every cycle, you may not need soy.

the general consensus is that if you don't actually need it, it might do more harm than good by messing with a perfectly good cycle.

i'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along shortly with more advice for you :)

Actually Butterfly... That's perfect! :) Its pretty much exactly what I would have said! :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice Butterfly!
I've done a lot of reading up on it, I've been thinking about it for a couple months now and I think I will try it on my next cycle (I'll go with 120mg cd 3-7). I have pcos, and I've read a lot of other ladies with pcos are taking it too.
Any other advice is certainly welcome :)

PCOS is a definite reason to try it! I think you're probably doing the right thing with the dose/days! Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you! Going to place an order for it now and I'm looking forward to trying it now!
I'll definitely keep you all posted x

Haha megg! I've been listening to your advice for so long that some of your wisdom has rubbed off on me!

I hope the soy works for you and that you get your bfp soon, nicki :) let us know how you get on :)

Thanks Butterfly. I'll let you know how it goes :) Good luck and I hope you get your bfp soon too x

Haha, Butterfly! You nearly have it down to word-for-word! I think its great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->