Any Soy Ladies out there?

Good luck for this cycle everyone. I'm CD8, this cycle is going soooo slowly. FX I ov in the next week or so that'd be great!

Got crosshairs this morning for the first time:happydance:. I dont think I OV'd yet, I took SI from cd3-7, it could be possible to ov'd this early with the soy??

Its probably possible, but not likely. Also not likely that O was prior to your fertile CM! FF will probably change its mind soon.

Marie, I agree with Megg. Your temp rise is minimal and it went down today. Unless you get a huge spike tomorrow and the next few days, I'm guessing FF is going to take the crosshairs away. Don't lose hope, you could very well be in your fertile period right now. You could try some OPK's today and the next few days to try and catch your LH surge. That can help you figure out when you might ovulate as well.

Marie, you may be ovulating right now or tomorrow, like your last cycle (did you ov on CD13?):winkwink:

I'm on penultimate dose of Soy today at CD6 (taking 120mg CD3-7).
Side effects so far is light cramps CD5, and thirst CD6.

Have you had any side effects?

Quaver, I didn't notice any side effects except for a pretty bad headache on CD4. That could have been stress related, though I never get headaches. The only time I got one like that was after my first mc. I read that headaches can be hormonally related. One more day of soy for you! Can't wait to hear if it works.

My report today is I got my positive OPK just now. I'm on CD15. I've NEVER gotten a positive this early. I'll probably ovulate on CD17. I usually catch my LH surge really early and don't actually ovulate until 2 days after I catch the surge. I've NEVER ovulated on CD17!! Once on CD19. Usually CD22-28. I'm so excited! The soy seems to have worked for me ladies. Now I just need to catch that egg. Looks like we'll be doing the BD tonight!

i'm not a normal poster on this thread, but like to read around and see how everyone is doing. just wanted to say that sounds awesome heart tree! and hopefully the soy gets you a :bfp:!

Thanks nevertogether! I'm kind of in shock and also thrilled. I will keep you updated for sure!

So, soy might have worked for me. I think that my body isnt releasing an egg. Will keep you updated.

shae - just curious, but how exactly do you find out if your body is releasing an egg or not?

Its probably possible, but not likely. Also not likely that O was prior to your fertile CM! FF will probably change its mind soon.

FF changed its mind today, my temp went extremely down this morning.. i think I might be Oving right now.

Marie, I often seem to get a temp dip before my rise that shows I Ov'd. Today could be your day. Hope you can BD! Good luck!

Im getting fertile signs but im only cd9...

Def could be right now! :sex: :sex: :sex:!!

Blah - Don't ignore them, just in case. Even an early loss can improve fertility... so you could O super early!

only watery cm so prob have a coupla days left but my cervix is soft and open ;o gonna do a OPK in a sec.

Okay... I'm freaking out a little. I have had no O pains in days and days. They tapered off after my last dose, which is really strange. Then, my temp went up this morning... which makes NO sense. I didn't feel anything and I'm several days away from the time that Soy consistently makes me ovulate. So, what's going on? Did I somehow miss ovulation and I'm out for the month? Or..???

megg - i'm not the best charter, but i think you will have to wait a few days to see if that's even the case. your temp could always drop down again tomorrow.

Went to the doctor this morning and she definitely think my LP is too short. Going to get some blood work done next week (today is CD13) and a uterine ultrasound. DH has to get an SA, too. If the tests come back as she suspects, we'll try Clomid next month. She said we could just keep trying this month, but doesn't think the soy will do anything -- although she didn't say that she though it would adversely affect my fertility, either. My big hope is that I just end up preggo this month and don't have to go down the drug/treatment route. Although, I suppose that's everyone's hope here, right?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->