Any Soy Ladies out there?

Blah thats the same thing I said until I got them, I was in pain for 2 days. I had to make up a lie to not got to work because of the pain. I didnt want to tell my boss, sorry I cant work because Im ovulating and Im in pain. I just stayed in the bed. I swear I hope this work this time I tried everything, instead cups, preseed, and the soy.

Yes, we'll see I guess. I read postings from a few women on the soulcysters boards, in gender, etc., who recommend CD1-5 while ramping up the dose during those days, so I thought I'd give it a go. It doesn't seem dangerous to me, so I thought I'd go for it. I only had a 27 day cycle last month and ovulated on CD16 (eight days after my last soy dose), so I'd still like it to be a little earlier. I think that if I can swing a CD14 or CD15, the quality should still be decent. Who knows ... I honestly feel desperate right now and am willing to give just about anything a try (without being careless, that is).

How long have you been TTC tictac and renea&paul?

Blah I havent been trying that long. I got my tubes untied in August last year, got pregnant in October had a miscarriage in Jan 14wk blighted ovum. Got pregnant before return of period miscarriage again, then got pregnant again ended in miscarriage. So my doctor told me it was time for a break. I had an anno cycle before I started the soy. This is my second cycle with soy. I think I will make this my last because all I wanted to do was get regular again and the soy fixed it. I dont want to mess anything up.

i have yet another question for u ladies...what is it supposed to mean when the CM is not creamy but not sticky and egg white.....its more of a mixture of cloudy yet kinda sticky....im so lost as im on cd 28 of a who knows how long cycle this time

Hi ladies!! im in a high!!

me and fiance have stuck to our diet and hes lost 6lbs and ive lost 7lbs im soo proud of us!!! i didnt think he would stick to it with me but he clearly has ahh im proud lol

anyway no O for me at all... i was wondering if dieting hard can affect this?

we are not being silly with dieting if we are hungry we eat.. but all week we have only ate salads fruit and veg and exercised...

gutted about O

xxx

Drastic changes to your diet can effect O... definitely! But it may just be late rather than non-existent! Good job on the weight loss!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!! im in a high!!

me and fiance have stuck to our diet and hes lost 6lbs and ive lost 7lbs im soo proud of us!!! i didnt think he would stick to it with me but he clearly ahh im proud lol

anyway no O for me at all... i was wondering if dieting hard can affect this?

we are not being silly with dieting we are hungry we eat.. but all week we have only ate salads fruit and veg and exercised...

gutted about O

xxx

:happydance: Woo hoo on the weight loss xx

As for your O......don't give up on it yet hun! You have long cycles....and your temp has dropped....it maybe ready to spike? keep taking the opk's, and keep tight hold of that hope xxx

Hello ladies :) I had the day off work today so I'm feeling nice and relaxed. Cd 36 for me today, I think. I haven't even looked at my chart today. Still no definite sign of ovulation so this will probably be another super long cycle :(

hope everyone's got a nice bank holiday weekend planned. I'm dragging my other half out shopping to tomorrow. Retail therapy to cheer myself up!

Whew...I just finished reading all 159 pages of this thread! (Not all in one sitting mind you). I feel like I know you all!

Anyhoo, I posted a couple of days ago. I took 120mgs of soy for the first time this cycle from CD3-7. I usually Ov between CD22-28 and want to Ov earlier. I had my second mc in January. We started trying again on my last cycle where I Ov'd on CD22. I'm on my 3rd cycle since my mc and am on CD12. No signs of Ov. OPK's have been negative. I'm a POAS addict and do them 2-3x a day so I don't miss my surge. I also chart my temps.

CP and CM aren't fertile. I really hope I Ov earlier. No side effects from the soy thus far. I'm also hoping it gives me some ewcm as I'm lacking in that department!

If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm thinking of getting a CBFM.

Hope to see some more soy beans here soon.

xoxo

STICKY SOY BEANS! (as I keep making slippery ones)

Good luck, heart tree!

Hello everyone, hope we're all okay.

I'm on CD6, last day of soy tomorrow. I almost forgot to take it this morning but remembered at 12.30.. better late than never :dohh:

heart tree - I got loads of ewcm last cycle on soy (more than usual) so FX for you, if not there's always preseed. I have a CBFM and I find it useful as an extra confirmation.

Hello ladies, been following this thread for about a month now, and made some posts here and there. This is my first cycle on Soy, took 120mg CD3-7 and I'm on CD22, and no sign of O yet! I thought it was supposed to happen 5-10 days after my last dose of soy??? Anyone NOT O earlier when taking soy????

When were you O'ing before? I don't quite remember. Its possible that it won't bring it forward. You never know until you try really!

Right Megg, STICKY soy beans for sure!!

Blah, I used pre-seed with both of my BFP's. I just bought Conceive Plus and used it for the first time last night. It works fine, but I'd love to be au natural! LOL!

No sign of Ov yet, but am remaining hopeful it will be sooner than normal. On CD13 today.

Going wine tasting in wine country today. I'm designated driver so I don't drink too much. Don't want to disrupt my ovaries!

When were you O'ing before? I don't quite remember. Its possible that it won't bring it forward. You never know until you try really!

I was O'ing anywhere between CD20 and 35, I'm not regular at all. But I just thought it would bring on O earlier.

I didnt O until CD24 so defo not 10days after last dose. FX for your O day soon X

Hi! I'm trying Soy for the first time. Taking 120mg CD3-7.
My cycles are irregular, last 3 ovs were CD30, 33 & 40.
LP is 14/15 days.

Hope it'll bring ov earlier for me:flower:

Should I cut down on eating other soy products?
Like tofu, miso soup, soy sauce?

i have yet another question for u ladies...what is it supposed to mean when the CM is not creamy but not sticky and egg white.....its more of a mixture of cloudy yet kinda sticky....im so lost as im on cd 28 of a who knows how long cycle this time
Perhaps it is your version of ewcm? Why not try drinking lots of water/Robitussin Cough syrup to thin it down a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->