Any Soy Ladies out there?

I think it might be worth giving it a go! A stronger ovulation could lengthen your LP. It might help. Hard to know until you try. But, I don't think you're going to get a negative effect, if that makes sense!

I'm going to take soy for CDs 2-7 and use opks from day 14 onwards.
I think one is supposed to take it for 5 days only, so CD 2-6 or CD 3-7.
I took 120mg/night CD3-7:winkwink:

oh yeah, I meant 3-7 - typo :p:wacko:

and use opks from day 14 onwards.
Some people ov as early as 5 days after the last dose:winkwink:

Aaah ok, will start using them earlier then. Think I'm going to need to stock up lol

hello ladies,

sorry i haven't been around for a couple of days. i'm cd41 and have ewcm again, so i'm guessing i didn't ovulate during either of the 2 patches of ewcm i had earlier in my cycle :(

i'm still going to test tomorrow, just in case, but i think i'm just setting myself up for the disappointment of another BFN.

i'm so upset :( i don't understand why my cycles are so long and irregular after settling down so quickly after coming off the pill.

Hi ladies, I'm on CD17 now and my temp went down a bit today. I'm stressing a bit. I know I could be ovulating today, but I'm scared that I got a false positive on my OPK and am not actually ovulating right now. Temping is a blessing and a curse! If my temp does go up tomorrow then I'm going to be so pleased with soy!

Fairybabe, have you gotten your progesterone levels checked? I had short LP's like you and started using progesterone cream from Ov to AF or through my BFP. My last cycle I had a 13 day LP. I use the Emerita Pro-gest brand. I use 1/2 teaspoon in the morning and a 1/2 teaspoon in the evening. Might be worth investigating.

Butterfly, what is up with your cycles? Have you talked to your doctor? I would also like to recommend acupuncture. After I went off the pill, I had longer cycles and it really helped to regulate me. I had a friend who wasn't ttc, but she was concerned because she hadn't gotten her period in 3 months. She started acupuncture and got it a few weeks later. Maybe worth a try.

Hello all

I am going to try this stuff, im going to get some Soy Isoflavones tomorrow. Im waiting for AF to arrive im CD41 now last cycle was 36 days (& first short cycle) after ovarian drilling but they are going longer again already so it has not worked

I am going to take 100MG from days 3-7 & i am also going to chart from this next cycle as well

Good luck to everyone, the thead is so long, but im going to go back a few pages

Well the soy really did the trick for me this cycle, I can't remember the last time I had such a strong ovulation........actually it was when I've taken clomid, so it really is comparable, I even had 4 days of ewcm too, I only usually have 2, I did ov later than I used too, but I'm not sure if that's down to the soy, or has just become the norm for me since my m/c. None of my ewcm was blood tinged either which it used to be.....is this a good sign???

The blood tinge is a good fertility sign, but a lack of it isn't a bad sign... if that makes sense? I'm saying its fine either way! LOL

Hi everyone! Haven't been on in a week.. things have been busy! I'm about 9 or 10dpo. FF keeps changing my o day! I have all of my regular AF symptoms so I'm not feeling too hopeful. Plus my timing wasn't fabulous either. I don't know how to get my chart in my signature so here is the link....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b9e17

Megg - I took 120mg of soy this cycle and was thinking of uping it next cycle. I'm a little nervous though! This was the first time I've ever felt ovulation and all of the painful cramps got me kind of nervous! Do you think I should bump it to 160mg or go to 200mg?

I don't think you should up it at all, tbh! The lowest dose that does the job is the best dose. And, it doesn't look like AF is on her way. Have you tested?

Sparkly, nice looking chart so far. Are you thinking you Ov'd on day 18? It's a nice temp rise.

Yoda, I agree with Megg, your chart looks very promising, not like AF is coming.

So I got a really big temp rise this morning. Looks like I will have Ov'd yesterday on CD 17 as long as I have 2 more high temps. That is 5 - 11 days earlier for me!

I BD'd on the two days before OV, but DH was too tired last night. I'm hoping I didn't miss my opportunity. I know sperm can live for 5 days, but I usually like to have all my bases covered!

I think you'll be fine, heart tree! No worries, hun!

AFM... My chart! :dohh: I don't know what to do! Its a wreck! I've been sick since Monday night. I run a fever at night... although not a super high fever. I have no way of knowing if ANY of my temps are right. I hate to put in that I had a fever, because I don't know if I did! I usually O on CD16... tomorrow. Although, I haven't had all the ovary pains like I usually do each month running up to ov. I shouldn't have been able to ov only 3 days after my last soy dose, and I took it CD5-9. WTF? I don't know what to do. I have to have my progesterone checked at 7dpo! Help?

I tested this morning on an IC and got a BFN. My charts always look promising since a have a long LP.

My OB is running blood work today and she's testing me for PCOS. I just looked at the script and realized she also requested a quantative hcg. I wonder if anything would show up at 10dpo??

It very well could show at 10dpo. It can take 2-4 days to filter into your urine. So, the blood test will work significantly earlier!

Megg - Do you use OPK's? I've never had any luck with them, but if your temps are unreliable you might want to give it a try. What about your other signs? CM?

*sigh* OPKs don't work for me... at all. My doctor says that my urine is "different" and "doesn't fall into the norm." Which means that they're useless to me! This is my OPK progression up through yesterday! Progression is the wrong word... that would indicate PROGRESS! :(

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/4664545333_42af37a1ed_b.jpg

As far as CM... My CM is generally rubbish. I never get good signs from my CM. I always count on the fact that I can feel my ovaries doing their thing from a couple of days into my soy doses and on through until O... then O is very strong pains usually. This time? Pfft! That would be too simple!

I'm very unhappy right now... I need to know what's going on this month more than ever before!

Megg, I just answered you on the June disco tester thread. I really don't think you've Ov'd yet. If the only signs you can rely on are temps and feeling Ov, I would say you need to listen to your body and what it feels like. If you haven't felt Ov yet, my guess is it hasn't happened. FF isn't even convinced it happened. I think the fever is throwing you off. Can you get tested twice? Once based on Ov'ing on CD12 and once based on when you feel your Ov pain?

Quaver, saliva ferning has never been reliable for me. Has it worked for you? I can get ferns throughout my cycle. I didn't get any this cycle and Ov'd yesterday (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->