Any Soy Ladies out there?

It is meant to be the same! LOL But, I don't work that way. I asked my doctor if my pee was broken and she said "Its not broken. It just different. It doesn't fall into the norm." Basically, regents don't make their way into my urine like they do for most other people. OPKs and HPTs are all but useless to me. A faint line is the best I'll ever see, OPK or HPT. I'll never get to see positive digital pregnancy test. I'm coming to terms with that now. I only buy them because I really like to POAS! LOL So, yes... They are meant to be the same. But, I have to use the darkest line I get as my "positive"... Its been like this forever! For most people, that is VERY negative for an OPK. For me, that's the most outstanding line I've ever gotten on this brand of them. So, I'm not quite normal. But she won't let me say that I'm broken because its not something than can or should be fixed... Its just "different."

Megg, I do see a faint line, and I wouldn't lie to you. I know you already DTD, so I don't need to encourage you. BTW, I gravitate towards "different." Who needs normal when different is so much more interesting? Your pee is A-Ok in my book (so are you!) I imagine it must be frustrating though at times.

Sparkles, I WISH I could feel it pop! That would make my life so much easier! I had a positive OPK 3 days ago on CD15 and thought for sure I Ov'd yesterday because my temp rose this morning pretty sharply. I still can't stop testing on OPK's because I almost can't believe I Ov'd this early. Anyhoo, I tested on CD16 and CD17 and got negatives. Today, CD18, I got a positive again. I'm so annoyed. If I could have felt the pop, I wouldn't be wondering what was going on with my body! Well, guess I'm going to pounce my hubby when he gets home LOL!

CD10, I think I become like Megg, I have a temperature:wacko:
Temp went up to 37.44c (99.39F) this morning.

I don't feel ill at all, will temp later on in the day to check.
Do you think it is hot flushes? I do feel hot.

Ooohh, Quaver, that is a really sharp spike in your temp. Was anything different in your environment? Was the heat on? Did you temp at a different time? Were you tossing and turning before you took your temp? Anything? CD10 just seems much too early. I bet it will go down again tomorrow. Maybe you do have a fever. Hmmmm...

Ooohh, Quaver, that is a really sharp spike in your temp. Was anything different in your environment? Was the heat on? Did you temp at a different time? Were you tossing and turning before you took your temp? Anything? CD10 just seems much too early. I bet it will go down again tomorrow. Maybe you do have a fever. Hmmmm...
Environment was exactly the same, same time, same temp in the room.
I was about to get executed in my dream prior to waking up, with a guillotine:shock:

Whoa, that is a heavy dream!!! I wonder if that could have caused it??? I guess we'll have a better idea tomorrow. Keep us posted!

Megg, I do see a faint line, and I wouldn't lie to you. I know you already DTD, so I don't need to encourage you. BTW, I gravitate towards "different." Who needs normal when different is so much more interesting? Your pee is A-Ok in my book (so are you!) I imagine it must be frustrating though at times.

Sparkles, I WISH I could feel it pop! That would make my life so much easier! I had a positive OPK 3 days ago on CD15 and thought for sure I Ov'd yesterday because my temp rose this morning pretty sharply. I still can't stop testing on OPK's because I almost can't believe I Ov'd this early. Anyhoo, I tested on CD16 and CD17 and got negatives. Today, CD18, I got a positive again. I'm so annoyed. If I could have felt the pop, I wouldn't be wondering what was going on with my body! Well, guess I'm going to pounce my hubby when he gets home LOL!

Haha! I tend to prefer "different" too... but not when it comes to having pee sticks that don't work for me! I'm pretty happy I'm A-OK in your book though! :)

I'm still hoping to feel it pop! You might feel yours pop too. If you didn't actually O the other day, you could definitely still feel it!

CD10, I think I become like Megg, I have a temperature:wacko:
Temp went up to 37.44c (99.39F) this morning.

I don't feel ill at all, will temp later on in the day to check.
Do you think it is hot flushes? I do feel hot.

That's certainly a fever! Whoa! I'd probably put it down as a fever. I mean, anything over 98.6 is a fever with your waking temp, and it was in the 99's as a basal temp... That's def a fever!

Environment was exactly the same, same time, same temp in the room.
I was about to get executed in my dream prior to waking up, with a guillotine:shock:

Holy hell! :shock: That could maybe do it! SCARY! :hugs:

[Environment was exactly the same, same time, same temp in the room.
All because I was against World cups:haha:

Anyway, my temp is still up, but don't think I'm ill though. It must be the Soy.
How are you Meg? Are you ill?

[Environment was exactly the same, same time, same temp in the room.
All because I was against World cups:haha:

Anyway, my temp is still up, but don't think I'm ill though. It must be the Soy.
How are you Meg? Are you ill?

I'm unfortunately quite ill. I have sinus stuff going on, but its carrying up to my head and inner ear (on the left)! I'm miserable! But, I'll survive! I'm suffering through it for the sake of not taking anything that could mess up O! In fact, I finally had some real ovary pain tonight. I don't know if I have already ovulated now or if I'm getting ready to! But, its right on time! LOL

Poor you. Hugs:hugs:
I hope mine is nothing. I rarely get flu etc, and I don't have any symptom, so I'm assuming it is Soy.

Oh, Megg, sorry you feel yucks. Being sick is the worst! But Ov pain is the best!!! When will you schedule your 7dpo tests? Are you even bothering temping?

Quaver, I'm confused by your chart, but maybe it has to do with the time zone. It is Friday morning for me right now and your temp spike was on Friday. But, on Thursday (my time) is when I saw your temp rise. I'm confused! Is it a day later for you? Did you log today's temp in FF? Oh my head hurts. It's only 6:30am so maybe that's why.

If anyone feels like looking at my chart, I would appreciate it. I had another high temp this morning, but not quite as high as yesterday. Does it look like I Ov'd on CD17 to you? Obviously I have to wait one more day to temp, but I'm hoping I Ov'd already. DH was too tired last night and we couldn't DTD. I was pretty bummed. He's well rested today and will come home early from work, so we plan to tonight. Fx'd!

Quaver, I'm confused by your chart, but maybe it has to do with the time zone. It is Friday morning for me right now and your temp spike was on Friday. But, on Thursday (my time) is when I saw your temp rise. I'm confused! Is it a day later for you? Did you log today's temp in FF? Oh my head hurts. It's only 6:30am so maybe that's why.
Temp hike was Friday morning. I'm on Singapore time, so way ahead of you.
It's Friday 22:35 now:winkwink:

Oh, Megg, sorry you feel yucks. Being sick is the worst! But Ov pain is the best!!! When will you schedule your 7dpo tests? Are you even bothering temping?

If anyone feels like looking at my chart, I would appreciate it. I had another high temp this morning, but not quite as high as yesterday. Does it look like I Ov'd on CD17 to you? Obviously I have to wait one more day to temp, but I'm hoping I Ov'd already. DH was too tired last night and we couldn't DTD. I was pretty bummed. He's well rested today and will come home early from work, so we plan to tonight. Fx'd!

My test will likely be next Friday. I can't imagine that it wasn't last night/this morning. Yep, still temping. Last night, my temp was significantly lower than the 99-something it has been. So, I don't think I was really running a fever. Then, today I was met with a very typical post-O temperature! So, I'm going to have to assume that today's is correct!

Temp hike was Friday morning. I'm on Singapore time, so way ahead of you.
It's Friday 22:35 now:winkwink:

I wondered why it said UK/Singapore! That makes more sense now!

Does it look like I Ov'd on CD17 to you?
It does.:dust:

Agreed! It def does! I would put the + OPK yesterday in the notes for that day... but I would remove it from where FF knows. I think its going to confuse FF.

I see! That's fun! Gotta be with DH to catch the eggy! :)

I am loving Soy right now, Ov'd cd14:happydance:

Bring on the 2WW.

I've read most of this thread and really really want to try Soy......

My problem is.....I can't find it in any of the stores around here....
I live in Ontario, canada, but in a very small town.
has anyone found it in a regular store ie walmart, shoppers drug mart?

I'm off to work right now so hopfully tonight when I come home someone will be able to help me..
Thanks in advance........

p.s.s i have one blocked tube and hope this helps with more or better eggs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->