Any Soy Ladies out there?

I bought mine at a GNC store, do you have GNC there??

thanks marie........
Nearest store is about a 2 or 3 hr drive away.......I am soooo rural haha
I'm going to check at work ( drug store) to see if I can order it in.....
When I have more time I'm going to check online to order in....

I wish I found this thread alot sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you can find them soon! This is my second month using SI and I am seeing the results.

Good luck:flower:

I've read most of this thread and really really want to try Soy......

My problem is.....I can't find it in any of the stores around here....
I live in Ontario, canada, but in a very small town.
has anyone found it in a regular store ie walmart, shoppers drug mart?

I'm off to work right now so hopfully tonight when I come home someone will be able to help me..
Thanks in advance........

p.s.s i have one blocked tube and hope this helps with more or better eggs...

I get mine at Walmart! :)

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jNOWtHoML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

marie, that is awesome! CD14 is ideal and your chart looks perfect!

Good luck finding soy Chillbilly! Hope it works for you.

Megg, sounds like you did O right on time. Nice work!

New OPK with significantly less line... actually, the picture doesn't show any line at all... the real one has a tiny little hint of one. But, def not like yesterday's!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4670463438_687214d814.jpg

So it looks like the last one did catch your surge Megg! How great is that???

I know! I mean... It was weak as weak gets... but it was enough to "catch" the surge! So, I'm a happy girl about that! I also adjusted my last 3 temps (not today's) down by .5 degrees to try and counteract the fever! It looks prettier and more normal for me. We'll see what happens!

Good morning!
CD11. and temp is back down, still higher than my normal Follicular phase (must be the Soy).

Stupid FF decided to put dotted ov line on CD8:growlmad:
Will adjust the temp later.
I am loving Soy right now, Ov'd cd14:happydance:

Bring on the 2WW.
Congratulations! I'd love to ov at CD14:thumbup:

I've read most of this thread and really really want to try Soy......

My problem is.....I can't find it in any of the stores around here....
I live in Ontario, canada, but in a very small town.
has anyone found it in a regular store ie walmart, shoppers drug mart?

I'm off to work right now so hopfully tonight when I come home someone will be able to help me..
Thanks in advance........

p.s.s i have one blocked tube and hope this helps with more or better eggs...

I'm in TO Ont Canada as well. Not sure what small town your in. But I do know I could not find Soy at several shoppers or walmart. I did find it a health food/vitamin store. I believe GNC carries it as well, it's a blue box, starts with Phyto. GL!

Hi ladies. I'm feeling confused and frustrated. Normally I have a couple of days of spotting right before Ov. This cycle, I started spotting on CD13. I'm CD20 today and still spotting. Very light brown when I wipe. Last night there was even some red blood, but again, very light. I'm wondering if this is due to the soy and my hormones?

I went to a party last night and while I only had 2 drinks and lots of water, I didn't get home until 2am. It took me a while to fall asleep, so I'm guessing it was around 2:30 that I fell asleep. I usually temp around 6:00-6:30. I temped at 6 and my temp was my lowest temp all cycle - 97.27. This means FF wouldn't give me an Ov date. I think I slept with my mouth open and obviously hadn't slept very long, so I really don't think I can trust this temp. I got up, went to the bathroom and got back in bed. I slept for 2 more hours and temped. It was a more "normal" looking temp at 98.32. But, I'm not sure I can trust that one either. I'm so mad I went to that party! It wasn't even that fun! Now I have no idea if I Ov'd or not. If I haven't, I'm guessing it happened last night and I missed my window! I'll BD today, but there is a good chance I'm out. And what's up with all this spotting? GGGGRRRRRRR

I think I'm not going to put a temp in for today and just wait to see what tomorrow looks like. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks Quaver, I did that and it gave me dotted lines saying I Ov'd on CD15. Weird! The reason I don't think I should put that in either is because I got up out of bed, and then only slept for 2 hours before I took that temp. I thought that might affect my temp too much. I guess I'll put that in and put a little note for myself. Feel free to look at it again if you want. I have no idea why it is saying CD15.

PS - your chart looks good. I just knew that high spike wasn't going to last! It must have been the dream!

Hi ladies. I'm feeling confused and frustrated. Normally I have a couple of days of spotting right before Ov. This cycle, I started spotting on CD13. I'm CD20 today and still spotting. Very light brown when I wipe. Last night there was even some red blood, but again, very light. I'm wondering if this is due to the soy and my hormones?

I went to a party last night and while I only had 2 drinks and lots of water, I didn't get home until 2am. It took me a while to fall asleep, so I'm guessing it was around 2:30 that I fell asleep. I usually temp around 6:00-6:30. I temped at 6 and my temp was my lowest temp all cycle - 97.27. This means FF wouldn't give me an Ov date. I think I slept with my mouth open and obviously hadn't slept very long, so I really don't think I can trust this temp. I got up, went to the bathroom and got back in bed. I slept for 2 more hours and temped. It was a more "normal" looking temp at 98.32. But, I'm not sure I can trust that one either. I'm so mad I went to that party! It wasn't even that fun! Now I have no idea if I Ov'd or not. If I haven't, I'm guessing it happened last night and I missed my window! I'll BD today, but there is a good chance I'm out. And what's up with all this spotting? GGGGRRRRRRR

I think I'm not going to put a temp in for today and just wait to see what tomorrow looks like. Any advice appreciated.

That's a tough one! I'm not sure. I think "wait and see" is the best policy for now! :hugs:

Why not enter 98.32? You probably ov'd on CD17.

Temp is much more normal today! :happydance:

So... My temperature last night was the highest its been (99.58) and even sent the thermometer into a fit of "ZOMG! YOU HAVE A FEVER! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!" But, this morning... It was 97.96. I don't think that's out of the ordinary high. So, I didn't adjust today's at all. I just left it. Its starting to look more like my past charts. I do tend to rise a bit and then rise similarly the next day after O. But, I don't know if any of this is correct... because my temps are all superficially adjusted based on my fever. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?

hi ladies i was wondering if i could join in :flower: im gonna try soy on my next cycle.. im on cd 63 right now :( and soon as af arrives i will be taking it on cd 3-7 :happydance:
ive heard some good stuff about it

Thanks Megg, I put the higher temp in, but will probably take it out. I highly doubt I'm 5dpo right now as FF is showing. I've never had this happen before. Usually once I Ov, my temp rises nicely.

I wish I could give you guidance about your chart, but as you can see, I'm also having questions about mine.

Babyhopes, good luck with the soy!

after almost 1 1/2 years of not knowing whats going on with no cycles, rapid weight gain,and slight bitchyness from time to tme with no excusse i think i have got an anwser....PCOS which goes along with my insuline resistance and high chelostrol. i got my lab test results and they show pretty high so i go on the 14th to talk with the dr.

I found it!!!!!!!!! At a major grocery store.....whoooo hoooo....but its expensive and says its for menopause relief...arggggg I dont want to even hear that word ( I'm late 30's)

I would love to follow you ladies with your temping and FF charts but i have never charted or temped...way to technical for me and i loose trck of numbers so easily...So I will just cheer you on from the sidelines until your 2ww is over....

So my OH sked what is soy iso..... especiall when he saw the caption about menopause....I try to explain these things to him but he always says...are you sure and where did you read about this !!!!!!
BnB of course I reply...LOL

so off i go to re-read a few pages........

I found it!!!!!!!!! At a major grocery store.....whoooo hoooo....but its expensive and says its for menopause relief...arggggg I dont want to even hear that word ( I'm late 30's)

I would love to follow you ladies with your temping and FF charts but i have never charted or temped...way to technical for me and i loose trck of numbers so easily...So I will just cheer you on from the sidelines until your 2ww is over....

So my OH sked what is soy iso..... especiall when he saw the caption about menopause....I try to explain these things to him but he always says...are you sure and where did you read about this !!!!!!
BnB of course I reply...LOL

so off i go to re-read a few pages........

Wohooo just in time!:happydance:

I tought that about charting too, but its easy now that I am trying and it give me an idea about my cycles and when I ov'd.

Good luck hun:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->