Any Soy Ladies out there?

CD12 and High on CBFM for the first time:happydance:
So my OH sked what is soy iso..... especiall when he saw the caption about menopause....I try to explain these things to him but he always says...are you sure and where did you read about this !!!!!!
BnB of course I reply...LOL
Exactly the same with my OH, except I didn't say BnB, I just said internet.
There isn't a caption about menopause on my bottle though.

I just said Soy, but when I read out the Isoflavones at the end, he said 'oh, isoflavones, female hormones that's fine'. He knew about it for some reason:wacko: I suspect he read up on it because he's obsessed about his receding hairline:lol: (Hope he's not taking it, it might reduce his sperm count:shock:)

In Scotland? Uhm... I can't help with that one! Well... maybe the internet? Otherwise, I'll have to let one of my international girls take this one!

I think you can get it from places like Holland and Barrett and boots. I bought mine on ebay x

cd45 for me :( wish the witch would hurry up and show her face!

i didn't test last week (even though i said i was going to) because i didn't want to face the disappointment of a BFN, but i think i'll have to test tomorrow, just to be sure this is another long cycle and not a pregnancy (even though i already am very very sure!).

You wouldn't be the first person with "Butterfly" in their username who was SURE that a long cycle wasn't a pregnancy and was wrong! I know that's odd... but another girl on here (Butterfly25 maybe?) had a long cycle and we kept telling her to test, but she was SURE she wasn't pregnant. Well, she definitely was! LOL So, stranger things have happened!

(Out of lurkdom) well ladies it looks like the soy didnt give me a soybean, but it did get my cycles back to regular. So Im down to 26 day cycle. I think Im going to stop the soy for now, I dont want to mess anything up again. The symptoms the soy gave me were headaches, O pain and a ton of EWCM. It also moved O day up 2 days. Im the 2ww I didnt have my normal boob pain, or pimples. I wish all of you good luck and thank yall for your stories, advice, and comments. I still cant believe that I read all of these pages before I decided to try the soy.

(Out of lurkdom) well ladies it looks like the soy didnt give me a soybean, but it did get my cycles back to regular. So Im down to 26 day cycle. I think Im going to stop the soy for now, I dont want to mess anything up again.
Glad your cycles are regular again. Mine was never regular, except for the 3 cycles that followed mc (3 cycles after that was back to my usual long cycles of 45, 46 & 54 days), so hoping Soy will give me regular cycles[-o<

Hey girls I have a question. For the past 3 cycles there have been 31-33 days in length. Last cycle surprisingly it was only 20 days. I am very irregular and for the past two cycles I have not O'ed. I know I read that Soy should be taken preferabbly CD3-7 or 5-9 but I am CD7 today and I wanted to know if it would be ok for me to take it CD7-11? I really want to O and I know I haven't been and I know of a store that I'm pretty sure has the Soy. Trying to boost my chances as much as possible.
Thanks.

Hi guys.. I'm still waiting for O. CD16 now and no signs :cry: Getting a bit down about it tbh. I really thought the 200mg would bring it forward.

Hey girls I have a question. For the past 3 cycles there have been 31-33 days in length. Last cycle surprisingly it was only 20 days. I am very irregular and for the past two cycles I have not O'ed. I know I read that Soy should be taken preferabbly CD3-7 or 5-9 but I am CD7 today and I wanted to know if it would be ok for me to take it CD7-11? I really want to O and I know I haven't been and I know of a store that I'm pretty sure has the Soy. Trying to boost my chances as much as possible.
Thanks.

I'd wait until next cycle hun :hugs:

Yatta - I'd wait! Sorry, hun! :(

Blah - Sometimes you just can't make it come forward. Its unfortunate, but true. You might well be getting better quality eggs though... even if its not earlier than before!

Hi guys.. I'm still waiting for O. CD16 now and no signs :cry: Getting a bit down about it tbh. I really thought the 200mg would bring it forward.

I totally know what you mean. I took 120mg CD3-7 and am on CD32 and no O!!!!:cry:

I think I'll try 200mg next cycle.
According to Loolabear https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-fertility-pills-like-clomid.html#post5681448
200mg seems to work better:thumbup:

I haven't given up yet though, still CD14, and waiting for ov[-o<

hmmm maybe i should take 200 as well.. im not sure ive bought the right ones tho :wacko:
i got mine from higher nature and the title is True Food, Superpotency Soyagen the lady in the shop said this was it and on the back it does say its soy isoflavones.. BUT

the product info at the back says
" One table typically provides:
Fermentation-activated organically grown whole soya 1000mg
providing total isofalvones 40mg"

does that sound like its the right thing?

hmmm maybe i should take 200 as well.. im not sure ive bought the right ones tho :wacko:
i got mine from higher nature and the title is True Food, Superpotency Soyagen the lady in the shop said this was it and on the back it does say its soy isoflavones.. BUT

the product info at the back says
" One table typically provides:
Fermentation-activated organically grown whole soya 1000mg
providing total isofalvones 40mg"

does that sound like its the right thing?

If you want 200mg, you need to take 5 pills because each one has 40mg of pure SI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->