Any Soy Ladies out there?

i think maybe I overdid the soy - spotting today and feel like af is around the corner. if so a really short cycle for me! temps have been high, i am wondering if I ov'd really early on in my cycle!

how much did you take?

100mg the first 3 days then 200mg the 4th and 5th day
the previous cycle I took 100mg 5 days running and it did nothing for me at all

Spotting doesn't mean AF hun! It could be from O or implantation! Cramps are a good sign too.

well, it was definately af! so a random 21 day cycle for me :rofl:
I am sure it was the soy, I'm gonna reduce the dose back down this time around!
seems it definately did something this cycle though!

Did any of you ladies suffer from being down or sad while taking Soy Isoflavones? today is my last day CD 6 of taking the soy but i am sooooooo down today.. just wondering if that was a side affect

It hasn't made me feel any more down than I am at the moment anyway!

I finished my 5 day dosage on Sunday so we will see what happens this month. Its probably in my imagination, but I keep getting little pin prick feelings around my left ovary already! Good luck to all the rest of you. xx

good luck Zero - see its that good feeling of PMA....:hugs:

:hugs: jaxvipe, no I haven't had that side effect. hope you feel livelier soon :)
good luck zero7, fingers crossed!

CD1 for me today & I'm flu free, so back on the soy this cycle :)

I did ovulate on my last cycle without the soy, but it was nowhere near as good a cycle as my soy one.
I think it makes my progesterone a lot higher?
I'm going to temp this time around too, watch this space :)

Looks like a few of us could be getting new year BFP's!! :D

CD1 for me today & I'm flu free, so back on the soy this cycle :)

I did ovulate on my last cycle without the soy, but it was nowhere near as good a cycle as my soy one.
I think it makes my progesterone a lot higher?
I'm going to temp this time around too, watch this space :)

Looks like a few of us could be getting new year BFP's!! :D

sorry to hear your back on cd1, hope its the time round till the next 10 months,

Hope we do get a good year BFP'S around here it be most welcome new year ever

Hi ladies - after endless reading on the topic - I have decied to give Soy a go.

In early Nov I had a really short anovulatory cycle - so went to see my GP - and had CD3 and 7DPO bloods done.

Spoke to GP yesterday and she said my results were fine, but it looks like my ovaries needs remindind to ovulate (not sure which result suggests that) anyway - with lazy ovaries in my mind, I've decided Soy could be the thing to make them more active. Was going to wait til the new year before considering Soy, but after talking to GP, I think now is the right time.

Today is CD2 - so will start tomorrow. Luckily after tomorrow I'm on my Christmas break, so don't need to worry about any (if any) side affects.

Leilani - go for it hon! Soy taken CD3-7 will give your ovaries a perfect boost. Worked for me and really hope you get some beginners luck with it :hugs:

hi Ladies,

How are you all doing?...well this cycle I changed my dosage to 160 mgs instead of the 120 mgs which I think wasn't a good choice...I will be changing it back to 120 mgs new cycle...

Congratulations to the one's that have gotten pregnant so far and to the one's also that the soy is helping with ovulation...

sending you all lots of babydust your way:dust:.....If you want you can look at my chart its in my signature below to see what you think....

Good luck Leilani - its my first month using soy too. Hope we both get a beginners luck BFP! I am 42 and trying for baby number 1. My FSH result was low (6) which is great but I still don't think there is any harm in giving them old ovaries a boost!!

Frogger- what happened when you uped the dose?

xxxxx

Hi Girls :wave:
I took 120mg soy this cycle from CD2 - CD6. Looks like my temps are following the same pattern as last cycle so I am thinking ov is going to come on CD22 like last cycle :shrug: I could feel my ovaries "firing up" big time while I was taking it and I also noticed it made me spotty, tearful/grumpy and have itchy skin??
I am hoping for "beginners luck" on it too....good luck to all you soy girlies. x

Major cramps and loads of EWCM, high/soft/open CP all on CD 12 today!

ooh good luck mommymichele go catch that eggy! :spermy:
dan-o glad you are flu-free, good luck! :dust:
frogger how come you are taking the dose back down? did you suffer with it?
leilani and 2016 hope you get some beginners luck!

me, I'm finished the soy this time around now, took 100mg cd 2,3,4 and 150mg cd 5,6 so fingers crossed!

hey ladies i cant wait to see what happens on x mas eve or x mas day so i may get to start my soy if that old witch shows and im feeling like its comming but with some symptoms im a little confused so just waiting it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->