Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi Ladies, no soy for me this cycle, I was ill with flu & forgot!
Thing is, I failed to ovulate again, soooo annoying :hissy:
My body will probably try again, so I'll temp & OPK test from now on to keep track :)

I'm DEFFO back on the soy next cycle!

Good luck to everyone else this month, lets hope we pick up a few more BFP's in the group :) xxx

hi ladies i havnt actually tried it but i have bought it a while ago and was going to take it this cycle but wasnt sure if it was a new cycle or not so i didnt wanna chance it. what days has every1 taken it on and did u have better luck with certain days? give me all the pointers to getting my bfp. we try to BD every other day, what do you do?and last question what has this done to your cycles and CM?

thanx ladies

Started on the Soy today!!! Dosage will be 105mg 'cause the capsuals are 35 each and doing CD 2-6.

dan-o you deffo need to do it again next cycle by the sounds of it!!

Good luck ladies. Hope we get our little soy beans. xxx

good luck hon, hope you get first time lucky :hugs:

I'm starting on soy tomorrow. I've been out today & bought some along with vit B complex & evening primrose oil. Fingers crossed for cycle 10.

hey jodie, i have to tell you i love ure avater pic i have 4 ferrets of my own... anyways let me know how the EPO works out for you. i took it for a while and didnt notice much of a change at all. i have been told that the soy help produce more cm and thats what the EPO does so hopefully they wont cancle each other out
let me know how it works out for you i might do both togather if its good

hey jodie, i have to tell you i love ure avater pic i have 4 ferrets of my own... anyways let me know how the EPO works out for you. i took it for a while and didnt notice much of a change at all. i have been told that the soy help produce more cm and thats what the EPO does so hopefully they wont cancle each other out
let me know how it works out for you i might do both togather if its good

I have 4 too. Are yours house ferrets?

I'll let you know how I get on. I'm a bit concerned with all these pills to take as I hate swallowing them & now theres so many.

Soy didn't work, trying again this month! 120 mgs cd 3-7!

jodie- yes mine are all very spoiled house ferrets. i have all boys.
what dosage are you planning on taking ? and please let me know if you get any side effects i have heard its the same as clomid

100mg CD3-7 worked first time for me...hope it does for you too :hugs:

good luck mommymichelle, are you upping your dose?

Hey Ladies... Can i join you?

I am going to start taking Soy today on CD 2... I came off of Depo in August and have had irregular cycles since. FF says i'm ovulating but i dont know if i believe it. Im hoping that the Soy will give me a better O..

:dust: for all of you!

I'm only taking 40mg. If it doesn't work then I'll take double next month.

i think maybe I overdid the soy - spotting today and feel like af is around the corner. if so a really short cycle for me! temps have been high, i am wondering if I ov'd really early on in my cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->