• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any Soy Ladies out there?

Think a lot depends when you usually ovulate. If it is later in the cycle you may not notice much difference, for me it was just a day later. Only thing I noticed different to normal was much more EWCM when cbfm said peak!

Think a lot depends when you usually ovulate. If it is later in the cycle you may not notice much difference, for me it was just a day later. Only thing I noticed different to normal was much more EWCM when cbfm said peak!

See that's what I thought. I've always showed signs of O around CD 10 but just never released an egg. I think I did O this cycle on CD 15 or in that general time. I had tons of EWCM for 5 days and on CD15, I had the really runny stuff, which makes me think I O'd.

Thanks gals. I just bought some today and plan to start 120mg 2-6 next cycle (if there is one). AF is due tmw, temps triphasic, no signs of AF, and got lots of PMA. Got a BFN today, but fx'd its just too early. Bought a FRER and Answer today. I'll test again in the am. Happy Turkey Day!

congrats moggymay! :happydance: :wohoo:

my temps have been really wierd so far this cycle - much higher than all my previous pre-ov temps, and consistently so. does anyone know if this could be the soy? I am hoping it is a side effect, and that that means it is also working on my ovaries!

Hello ladies :flower: Mind if I join you? I am just awaiting the arrival of witchbiatch in the next few days and then I am going to try soy.

I normally have a 28-30 day cycle but would like to make sure I am boosting my ovulation (not sure if I am ovulating every month). Do you know if it is suitable for cycles of this length?

Looking forward to seeing some results!!

:dust: to all. xxxx

zero - mine is usually 28-35 days long, I used soy this last cycle which made me ovulate a day later and gave me loads of EWCM and my:bfp:

I took it this cycle for the first time and took 100mg soy isoflavones CD3-7 with my evening meal. Worked for me...

Good luck x

Thanks honey :hugs: and congrats on your BFP!! xx

I shall be joining you ladies next cycle.

Congratulations moggymay.

Hi ladies,

Took soy this month 100mg on CD3-7 and I think it made me ovulate on CD18, hopefully will be confirmed by another high temp tomorrow. Anyway what I wanted to know is because it made me ovulate so late in my cycle this month do you think I would be better taking it CD2-6 next month to see if it helps me ovulate any earlier and do you recommend upping the dose?

Nope, stick to the 100mg as no one is monitoring you and you dont want to overstimulate your ovaries by takingvtoo high a dose

Also stick to CD3-7, dont worry about ovulating on CD18 the main thing is you ovulated and you spotted it - will be keeping my eye out for your :bfp: When is AF normally due? Will be watching with interest and my fingers and toes crossed for you:hugs:

hard to say how long LP was as AF never came...got my :bfp: instead! Testing next thursday then missy and not a day before - think you can hold out? Have everything crossed for you :hugs: even though you stood me up for dinner :rofl:

Only difference was I ovulated a day later than normal, loads of EWCM and :bfp: !

Congrats on your :bfp: moggymay!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"