Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi girls,

Looking for help really. I took soy cd3-7. And im on cd17 and no O. Ive got ewcm and had mild cramps but no O.
Any ideas would be apprechiated.
Thanks!

Hey, i took soy this month on day 3-7 too and ive not had O yet. Im CD15, but usually O around CD18. Maybe it will make you O slightly later??

xxxxxxxx

Yea, maybe. I am getting EWCM, so..i just hope it happens. I worry.
X

Are you charting, Becca? I'd love to see your chart if you are! It can happen later than CD17 even taking it CD3-7. I've seen it as late as 23 or 25 for some women.

I dont chart. I could never keep up with it.
Do you ladies feel O with Soy?
I just took an OPK, and no LH surge. The line is much lighter.
:(

I also got twinges and shooting pains yesterday. Im really starting to worry i wont O at all.
X

The wait is horrible isnt it!

Im sure itll come soon enough. My opks are dark one morning and light the next. All over the place lol!!

Hopefully we'll ovulate soon enough xxxxx

hello ladies! I'm fairly new to the forum and have a little experience with soy already. The original forum I was on the ladies and I had a thread going and out of 18 of us, 13 got their BFPs!! This happened over a period of 9 months.

This is my 3rd cycle experimenting with it and I am using Softcups for the first time also. This is month 35 ttc for me and my dh.

I have already taken 40mg on cd 3-7 and am now on cd 14. I just started getting ewcm on cd 13 :happydance: I normally ovulate cd 18 or later! Out of 16 charted cycles i have randomly ovulated at cd 16 twice but ended up with BFN's.

past cycles i have taken 80mg cd 4-8 and o'ed on cd 18, then i tried 120mg on cd 2-6 and ovulated super late on cd 29 :growlmad:

I just found out in Feburary that I have hashimoto's disease and hypothyroidism. I have been on meds for that ever since and am pleased to say the meds have worked and i'm no longer hypo. So right now my chances of conceiving are as good as anyone's!!

This is my 2nd cycle ttc with normal TSH levels, last cycle I o'ed naturally on cd 17 :) I am hoping to ovulate between cd 15 and 17 this cycle too. Not sure if the dose i took was strong enough to do anything, but i definitely had the cramps and hot flashes that it gave me the last 2 times so i'm taking that as a good sign!! FX for lots of SOY BFPS!! :flower:

Good luck LaPinksa! I got my BFP the second month using softcups. It was also my first month using soy. Keep us posted!

Hi ladies.

On cd19. Still no O. Got alot of EWCM today, so fx'd.

X

I just finished my Soy doses yesterday. I expect to O in about 6 days. Left ovary has been going nuts! I've never been so happy to be uncomfortable!

megg - i know you are pretty good at reading charts and was wondering if you could help me with mine? 2DPO and 3DPO i got my lowest temps ever while charting. do you know what could cause this? kind of makes me nervous, as this is the first cycle i've got to see DH WHILE charting. all the other cycles i didn't get to see him.

never...are you in every thread?? :hugs:

is this a good soy thread?

LOL, yes! like i said, i do a lot of research :) yes, these girls are VERY helpful and knowledgeable about thread!

ok i might stalk for a while then :)

cause you have answered my question for the moment lol

megg - i know you are pretty good at reading charts and was wondering if you could help me with mine? 2DPO and 3DPO i got my lowest temps ever while charting. do you know what could cause this? kind of makes me nervous, as this is the first cycle i've got to see DH WHILE charting. all the other cycles i didn't get to see him.

I just had a gander... It looks fine to me. Its really too soon for anything specific to cause it. I wouldn't worry about it, hun! I've seen a lot of charts dip around 2-4 dpo. I think its fine! :thumbup:

never...are you in every thread?? :hugs:

is this a good soy thread?

This is probably the most comprehensive Soy thread. Just about everyone who's anyone when it comes to Soy knowledge has had their turn in here! Stick around for a bit! :)

Hey ladies.
Are you all ok?

Cd20 and still no O. Had ewcm for like 5 days now.

X

thank you for taking a look megg! i guess i'm just over analyzing since this is the first time i've charted while TTC. the other two times we got to try, i wasn't charting.

Becca - All well! Hoping you O soon! EWCM sounds promising! :)

never - Yeah, we all do though! It took me a long time to come to terms with individual temps not mattering, but rather the trend of temps!

Yay girlies look!
I'm O'ing at last!

haha2.jpg

Im cramping like mad!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member