Any Soy Ladies out there?

Well, had my follow-up appointment yesterday and it wasn't good. I was told that I have PCOS, fibroids and adenomyosis. She said I ovulated last month, though, and my progesterone was 12.4 at 6DPO, which she told me was fine. She really brushed over the PCOS, though, but I'm really concerned about it. I've read a lot over the past day and it seems weird that I would have a period like clockwork every month -- every 28 to 31 days, never less, never more -- and she confirmed that I ovulated. Anyway, she put me on 50 mg of clomid this month for the first round of "troubleshooting," so we'll see ... I really don't know what to make of all of this and I've been in tears and stressed out, which isn't going to help anything, anyway.

PCOS is really only an issue if you aren't ovulating. Since you are, she probably brushed over it because its a non-factor! Worry not, dear! PCOS isn't the devastating diagnosis that it used to be! :hugs:

Thanks, Megg. We'll see how it goes, I guess. She said we would try Clomid for two cycles and if it doesn't work, they'll check my tubes for blockages. I have decided just to focus on the here and now and not envision a long road ahead, because that won't do anyone any good! My husband is being incredibly supportive, which helps a lot. I'm a lucky woman to have him.

My pcos is similar to yours tictac, in that I have very regular cycles and usually ovulate just fine on my own. However I have been prescribed metformin and clomid to help with the hormone imbalances and give me a stronger ov, unfortunately I wasn't taking either when I last fell pregnant, next time will be different though :)

good luck hun xx

I have PCOS, would the egg be better with Clomid/Soy/Metformin?
Reason I ask is I had mc too:blush:
I'm prescribed Clomid, so here's hoping:flower:

Hi ladies, sorry been MIA for a while have been away with family.

Can anyone tell me which brand of SI is the best to buy in the UK...? Last time I took Solgar and that really didn't agree with me as I developed a terrible rash from something in it....

:flower:

Hi everyone. I figured I should report on my experience with soy. (Megg already knows). So this was my first cycle trying it. I usually Ov around CD22-28 so was trying to get my Ov to come a little earlier. I got a positive OPK on CD15 and another on CD18. My temps were all over the place and I was spotting for a week at that same time. I couldn't tell if I ovulated and was frustrated. On CD25, 26 and 27, I got more positive OPKs (I use the smiley face ones so I know these were all positive). My temps rose and it looks like I Ov'd on CD26. No real big change for me except I got my BFP! I have no idea if it was the soy, the pre-seed, the softcups, the baby aspirin, or what, but it happened. Feel free to look at my wacky chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21867b

This was my second cycle trying after my second mc. It took me 11 months to get pregnant after my first mc. So maybe, just maybe it was the soy! I'll take it!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Well for the sake of this thread, it was the soy!!! No doubt about it. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'll use it when it is time to have my second baby!

Yep! You're not the first one who has said "taking soy was an awful idea"... fast forward... "I got my BFP! I guess it wasn't so bad after all!" LOL I've seen it at least 3 or 4 times before you!

congrats heart tree! yay!

just wanted to say my experience with soy has been great so far. i've already read and been told on here to not mess with it for stronger ovulation if i already ovulate on my own, but i just had to. that's just me! i used it last cycle because i knew i wasn't going to be with DH and it wouldn't really be a pain if i ovulated later or anything. i got a lot of twinges/pulls on CD9 and was more bloated on day of O which was the same as it usually is CD16. i've used it this cycle too, my cycle with DH and it seems to be working fine as well. i got twinges/pulling CD6-11, spotting and positive OPK on CD15 (yesterday), and should ovulate on CD17 (my cycles alternate each month from CD16 to CD17 it's weird, just check out my chart, lol) as i always ovulate on the third day of positive OPK's. i'm really a fan of it even though it's not really meant for us regular cycle people. just wanted to share my story and i will let you know if i get my :bfp:! it's my only shot until november so FX'ed!

Oh congratulations heart tree on your wonderful :bfp:

Lots & lots of sticky dust to you!

Well, I wish you luck, nevertogether! I'm glad it seems to be working well rather than messing things up! :hugs:

YAY hearttree congrats!!! I'm glad I popped in to check how you girls were doing thats great news! I have to agree- Soy rocks! xx

Congrats heart tree :hugs:

I tested this morning and got a VERY faint line on a FRER but I think it might be evap cos it looks colourless. Anyone good with interpreting charts? I have a weird one this cycle!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b3a00

Hi ladies, sorry been MIA for a while have been away with family.

Can anyone tell me which brand of SI is the best to buy in the UK...? Last time I took Solgar and that really didn't agree with me as I developed a terrible rash from something in it....

:flower:

I just use the SI from tesco :) Its in a little yellow tub.

Chart looks fine to me, Blah! Congrats on the faint BFP! :hugs:

Hi girls,

Looking for help really. I took soy cd3-7. And im on cd17 and no O. Ive got ewcm and had mild cramps but no O.
Any ideas would be apprechiated.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"