Any Soy Ladies out there?

Ahhh you know, I've seen that around & forgot about it
No bleeding issues, have picked up the low dose (at least those I can get here on island :) )

Thanks for looking at "the plan"

Sounds like one heck of a plan! Uhm... unless you have any issues with thin blood... I'd add a low dose aspirin to that line-up. It really can't do harm unless you have problems with thin blood... Otherwise, you sound set! :)

(still lurking)
Way to go Impatient I remember when you were just thinking about starting soy.
I think the soy didnt work because we had to much sex. Almost every damn nite now that I look back at my cycles. I think that Im going to go back on it next cycle. This cycle is alitte crazy without it. Im still spotting at day 8 and that never happen before.

Mrs Woolf if you get on here anytime soon, I dont know what you did different but its messing with your cycle.

Butterfly maybe you need to up your dose next cycle.

(back into lurkdom)

Ugh ... AF showed today, so I'm out this cycle again. Had blood work and a pelvic U/S done last Monday to get a baseline for my uterine lining and checky my ovaries for cysts. DH had a sperm analysis last Tuesday, too.

My doctor said to call as soon as my period started and they would get me in right away -- if my tests read as she expects, I'll be going on Clomid this month -- but it's Saturday! So now, the earliest I will be able to see her is Monday, which will be CD3. Isn't that the day you're usually supposed to start Clomid? Hopefully they can fit me into the schedule.

Aww! Sorry AF showed! Good luck next cycle! :hugs: Clomid is generally done CD3-7 or CD5-9.

Uhm... Its really based on the doctor's preference... Maybe he has his reasons. I mean, it can be taken CD1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, or 5-9! So, its not unheard of... just less common! No worries! :hugs:

I tried to tell the doctor Soy didn't work at 120mg, so I may need more than 50mg of Clomid, but he didn't care much about Soy:growlmad:. I hope Clomid works at this low dosage...

Doctors never like Soy! LOL Its still better to start you on the lowest dosage. Your body may react better to Clomid. It can go either way! :)

Good Morning Ladies,

:witch: arrived CD29 which was a complete shock!!! The earliest so far since the depo shot so hopefully im returning to some normality!!! :happydance:

So today is CD4 and i will be taking another 150mg of soy tonight. I was just wondering, is there any side effects or because its natural its just like taking vitamins :shrug:

Also be ordering my preseed and opks today and hubby has promised to play ball for a few months (yeah right lol) :dohh:

Congrats on your pregnancy Impatient :hugs:

Hope everyone is well

:flower:

Good Morning Ladies,

:witch: arrived CD29 which was a complete shock!!! The earliest so far since the depo shot so hopefully im returning to some normality!!! :happydance:

So today is CD4 and i will be taking another 150mg of soy tonight. I was just wondering, is there any side effects or because its natural its just like taking vitamins :shrug:

Also be ordering my preseed and opks today and hubby has promised to play ball for a few months (yeah right lol) :dohh:

Congrats on your pregnancy Impatient :hugs:

Hope everyone is well

:flower:

There can definitely be side effects, but they aren't incredibly common. Most of them are things like moody, hot flash, headache, etc. They can be like Clomid side effects, but not nearly as common and not usually as severe when they do happen. The main side effect is that you will possibly have "swelling pains" in your ovaries leading up to ovulation, and then will likely experience ovulation pain... Can be anything from very mild to sort of unpleasant!

Good luck!

Thank you

I dont think ive ever felt ovulation pain before so any twinges im likely to notice more.

:hugs:

If you get the ones that I get, you'll not have the option of not noticing! LOL Not to scare you or anything... but they're not something you overlook! Oddly, some people are like me, some don't get them at all, and some are in between! So, you never know what you're going to get!

Im sorry to bug everyone again, last night was my 2nd day of 150mg Soy and ive just got a bright positive on an opk...but im still on my period.

Im confused????????

Im sorry to bug everyone again, last night was my 2nd day of 150mg Soy and ive just got a bright positive on an opk...but im still on my period.

Im confused????????

I'm confused too!!! How come you're testing for ovulation during your period?????? :shrug:

Lol this month i wanted to do one every day just out of curiousity, now i wish i hadnt lol

Lol this month i wanted to do one every day just out of curiousity, now i wish i hadnt lol

Soy and Clomid both make your body go into overdrive producing LH and FSH. So, its most likely a false positive. They say not to start using OPK's when you're taking Clomid or Soy until the 3rd day after your LAST dose. However, take a pregnancy test, just to be sure? :hugs:

I dont think im pregnant as yesterdays etc were negative. I think you right, perhaps just the soy kicking in.

Well that was interesting lol...ill remember not to take opks till after i finished my doses.

But this was more out of curiosity than insanity...promise :rofl:

I don't think you're insane! Anything you could do, I've probably managed to do earlier! LOL So, no worries! I'm utterly :wacko:!

Well, had my follow-up appointment yesterday and it wasn't good. I was told that I have PCOS, fibroids and adenomyosis. She said I ovulated last month, though, and my progesterone was 12.4 at 6DPO, which she told me was fine. She really brushed over the PCOS, though, but I'm really concerned about it. I've read a lot over the past day and it seems weird that I would have a period like clockwork every month -- every 28 to 31 days, never less, never more -- and she confirmed that I ovulated. Anyway, she put me on 50 mg of clomid this month for the first round of "troubleshooting," so we'll see ... I really don't know what to make of all of this and I've been in tears and stressed out, which isn't going to help anything, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->