Any tct buddies who are 2dpo

Shell1987

Reaction score
I had a positive smiley face opk on the 4th think I ovulated the 5th or 6th so think I'm 2-3dpo so don't really know when I will test maybe cd10 or 11 so I test on either the 16th or 17th January. Keeping my fingers crossed, this will be cycle #3 managed to DTD everyday apart from the day I got my positive opk so not feeling hopeful but u never know! Any ladies in the same boat who wanna share symptoms and hopefully there BFP 🙏🏻

Hey there! I'm about 1dpo and about to head into the two week wait. Didn't do a ovulation test but listened to my body for the changes of ovulation. The hubs and I dtd everyday except the day before ovulation. (We needed a break -it was turning into work instead of fun) Would love another boy. Fingers crossed. Good luck

Symptoms that are real vs. Psychological is debatable :)
Cramping and sore nipples but now I wonder if I had sore nipples after ovulation and never knew because I never was so handsy before! Ahhh!

Any symptoms for you?

Usually after ovulation my boobs hurt until Af but no pain so not sure if that is a sign also woke up with a bad headache, I'm 4-5 doo today....fingers crossed for our BFP this month ����

How u ladies getting on? I tested today at 8dpo and of course was a BFN really hope this is our month! Might test again tomorrow or wait until Monday as I think I'm testing too early!

I tested too bfn .. I'm around 7/8/9 dpo but I don't know! I *think* I have sore boobs .. hard to know if my head is making it up! Cramps here and there and a bit of heartburn .. which I get some times anyway!

I'm new! I think I'm 1dpo... I had some pretty intense cramps on one side last night for about 45 mins with lighter cramping for the past few days leading up to last night. I don't do any testing, this is our first month TTC after I stopped BCP in the middle of my last cycle. We've been DTD pretty much every day during my app-predicted fertile window except for today. DH works overnights and I work days so I'm glad my fertile window fell on a weekend when we're both home and bored. ;) I'm hoping everything goes really easy for me and we get BFP right away first cycle! Nice to meet everyone.

Hi ladies :) I'm about 2/3dpo going by ewcm and cramping, never got a solid smiley on cbd though :( I'm bf but have regular cycles so hoping I've o'd. We bd about 5 x leading up to predicted o. For the past few days I've had lots of heaviness and cramping in my uterus plus lower backache, acne and lotiony cm.. GL everyone <3

I tested today at 10dpo was a BFN so I'm guessing I'm out this month &#55357;&#56897;

10dpo is very early for a bfp. I got bfns with my son until 12dpo x

I agree 10dpo is early .. your not out until the witch shows! I have 3 days to go until AF is here and I will only be testing if she is late! God knows how I'm going to survive these 3 days &#128514;

Will test again tomorrow but am feeling cramps similar to AF unless its implantation pain and I implanted today? Not got high hopes for this mo th!

I'm also having af cramps Shell I'm due on Thursday so I'm not getting my hopes up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->