Any UK mummies or mummies-to-be interested on a mummy get together??

chetnaz

Have 3 boys + girl on way
Reaction score
I've noticed that there are some mummies arranging a meet up on the baby club section and thought it was a good idea and may be nice to arrange one for us multiple mummies!

Would any of you lovely ladies be interested in meeting up for a coffee and a chat? I've noticed there's quite a few of us in the Essex area and was thinking maybe we could meet up in Bluewater or Lakeside?

Just thought it would be nice to get to know you lovely ladies in "real life" and to see your gorgeous twins :)

Shame I am so far away would love to meet you both.

I would loved to have met you too Maria. Oxfordshire is very far, I have an aunt and uncle that lives down that way. No way you can plan a trip down this end? Do you drive? Would have loved to see your cuties. x

count me in!

Lakeside or bluewater... they're both close for me xx

wellllll I am possible that way at the end of June - thats if you plan lakeside not bluewater xxx

I'm ok with either Vicky so if the other laides are good with Lakeside its fine by me. Woooo we gonna meet up, getting quite excited now! :happydance:
Also just a thought occured to me, the attention we get with the twins is mad usually, how much attention are we going to get if we all turn up with our twins in tow lol.

Any other ladies interested? Also when is best for everyone? Vicky can do June, is that good for everyone else? Also when in June were you thinking Vicky?

oh would have loved to meet some more twin mums, but i live to far from there.

you would get lots of attention lol

xx

Just had a look to see how far it would have been to come along and its 110 miles, not sure i could do that on my own with all 3 in the car!! Thats a shame.

Oh wow that is a long way! That is a shame hun, would have loved to meet you. :(

Fuzzylu real shame you can't come either. I'm just wondering if there are any twin mummies on here that live close to you and Mea. Maybe you could arrange to meet with them? Just a thought. x

I'm ok with either Vicky so if the other laides are good with Lakeside its fine by me. Woooo we gonna meet up, getting quite excited now! :happydance:
Also just a thought occured to me, the attention we get with the twins is mad usually, how much attention are we going to get if we all turn up with our twins in tow lol.

Any other ladies interested? Also when is best for everyone? Vicky can do June, is that good for everyone else? Also when in June were you thinking Vicky?

haha cant wait to see how much attention we get - Fynn and Sam hold hands and sing too hahahahahahaha.

OK well I am in Chelmsford for my sisters on the 30th June for her 40th so could maybe come up a few days before that? When were you thinking?

haha cant wait to see how much attention we get - Fynn and Sam hold hands and sing too hahahahahahaha.

OK well I am in Chelmsford for my sisters on the 30th June for her 40th so could maybe come up a few days before that? When were you thinking?

This seems fine for me hun, I've checked my diary and aparently I'm not booked up for all of the next two years! :haha:

The ladies who have said they'd be interested is end of June ok for you?

chetnez haha that made me laugh @20 years lol

nutshake COME COME COME COME heheheheh

yay nutshake too :wohoo:

I'm the same... free the end of June - just not the 15th - that's my hubby's bday.

Is there an eatery in Lakeside that'll fit all of our prams?!
I guess there's the boardwalk outside bit. that won't be so busy if we go on a weekday.

What were you guys thinking? weekday or weekend?

Yea I'm good for end of june, and a weekday is good as it won't be as busy there.

I can just imagine peoples faces when we are walking around lakeside, hahahahaha! Ill be bringing my camera! Xx

would have to be weekday for me i am back home on the 30th

How about wednesday the 29th then?

I cant come :cry: I work Monday to Friday and wouldnt be able to make it on a weekday.

Have fun ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"