Any UK mummies or mummies-to-be interested on a mummy get together??

Could we do tues 28th? The babies have their last swimming lesson at midday on the 29th. Is that ok for people??

Weekday suits me too although I'm gutted Laura cant come! Laura, I can meet you on a seperate occasion on a weekend hun, I'm pretty much free all the time, any excuse to go out! That's if you want me! :blush:

Definitely..

Ahh you ladies will have fun. Better ring the coffee shop and book the whole place out with all the little bubs that are gonna be in tow! lol

I think it'll be hilarious. I'm sure we'll be attracting alot of attention - desending on Lakeside with our twinnies! They'll be wondering what's going on. :)

Definitely..

Ahh you ladies will have fun. Better ring the coffee shop and book the whole place out with all the little bubs that are gonna be in tow! lol

Let me know when you want to meet hun and we'll arrange something. x

not sure about the Tues as i may be travelling over that day - will let you know if I can make it nearer the time xx

My hub will be going to Dubai on business for a week at the end of June, not sure of the dates yet. When he goes i will be staying with my mum who lives near lakeside, so shall we just keep it open ended for now, say end of June, then in the next couple of weeks we can pinpoint a date that hopefully most of us can make? xx

I_am_livid - oh yes poor you living in SA, a stunning country with gorgeous sunny weather!!!! :haha:

My hub will be going to Dubai on business for a week at the end of June, not sure of the dates yet. When he goes i will be staying with my mum who lives near lakeside, so shall we just keep it open ended for now, say end of June, then in the next couple of weeks we can pinpoint a date that hopefully most of us can make? xx

I_am_livid - oh yes poor you living in SA, a stunning country with gorgeous sunny weather!!!! :haha:

Sounds like a plan!

Livid, you should definately move to the UK, I agree, living in a lovely sunny country would suck! :) On a serious note, it's a real shame you cant be there too, would have loved to squeeze those chubby cheeks of your LO's, your little girl esp!

oooh there really is something about chubby cheeks isn't there!

I'm good whenever ladies... just let me know what day you choose.
Week days are fine and weekends are too - my man'd love the chance to hit the golf course instead of shopping with me :haha:

Hi ladies, for those of you who were interested in meeting up, are you all still interested? Also if anyone else would like to join us, the offer is still there. We had originally said end of June so I thought I'd bump this thread to remind you all and to make sure everyone is still in. x

Im working but hopefully the other girlies will see this. Have fun ladies.

Oh yays! Sounds great to me, shall we throw a few dates around? How are the next 3 saturdays for people? And where did we decide on that we could all get to, lakeside was it?? xxxx

Soo jealous ladies, would love to meet you all :( I'm up in Leicestershire..................then again, maybe us Midlands girls could arrange a get together? xxx

P.S - Think we should all gatecrash Livid's house in SA, fab opportunity for some travel lol. How's about it Liv? You equipped to accomodate around 15+ sets of twins and their families? hee hee. xxx

Oh yays! Sounds great to me, shall we throw a few dates around? How are the next 3 saturdays for people? And where did we decide on that we could all get to, lakeside was it?? xxxx

Nat I'm so sad and have no life so any date suits me really :)

Lakesides great for me. Any day. In fact... Can't do this Saturday but any day after thy is fine with me. i'd love to meet up x

Can I join you?? I'm not far from Bluewater or Lakeside and would love to meet up with some other twin mummies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->