Any UK mummies or mummies-to-be interested on a mummy get together??

Hello all..:)

I'm not far either, so I may be able to pop along too..
If that's ok with everyone. ??

Hi naz it's lyn from Fridays group..:)

im heading up a westmidlands meet this weekend!! everyone welcome xxx

oohh Lizzie D I am in the midlands hehehehehe

Hello all..:)

I'm not far either, so I may be able to pop along too..
If that's ok with everyone. ??

Hi naz it's lyn from Fridays group..:)

Hi Lyn, it'll be great to see you there. x

Ok so shall we try and arrange a date and time? Suggestions anyone?

2nd july isnt good for me as the twins first birthday is on the 3rd so I'll be busy preparing things for their party. what about next sat 25th?

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO A SATURDAY - booooooo ok maybe next time then lol

xxx

Well it doesnt have to be a saturday for me vicky. Nat can you do a weekday? Vicky suggest a day/date. What about the rest of you lovely ladies?

ookkk I am heading over to Essex on Monday the 27th - but tbh the only date I can do nat couldnt lol which is the wednesday - or maybe I could do tues?

Nat can you do tues? any day is fine by me as I have no life! lol

ok can do the Tues 28th or Wed 29th - just my mum may come too if thats ok?

thats fine by me. extra pair of hands to hold (many) crying babies! lol. I'm actually slightly worried about how theyll behave. When I first started this thread with the suggestion of meeting up, my two were quite happy being in their pram, but since then they hate being tied down and only happy if the pram is on the move! Hope they behave!

mine are exactly the same dont worry we can laugh hysterically together lol

I havent been to lakeside for over ten years is there still the forecourt on the top floor with all the food palces? Have you arranged a place to meet yet? Is there a soft play place there at all or maybe that would be harder to manage hahahahahahahahaha

Yes to food court, not sure about soft play area, i dont think there is. Ooooh getting excited now, cant wait to see you all :D

actually thinking about it soft play would be a nightmare hehee we would be severely outnumbered!!!! I have to warn you sometimes the only way to keep my demando children happy is to sing ........... alltogether now 'row,row,row your boat' hehehehehehehehehe (am i scaring you yet)

the key in my expereince to meeting friends is to aim low and talk fast hehehe - ie coffee is more realistic to plan rather than lunch, dont do it when they are tired thinking they will sleep (mine just get really moody as they hate sleeping when out and about) oh and put another shot of vodka on your cornflakes and laugh it off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->