Any UK mummies or mummies-to-be interested on a mummy get together??

Hi there - I could do Tuesday 28th but the Wednesday would be a bit more difficult for me but not a total no-go.

Hannah and Max are being total horrors at the moment, I really hope they behave just a little bit so I can at least talk to you for a few minutes!!

the key in my expereince to meeting friends is to aim low and talk fast hehehe - ie coffee is more realistic to plan rather than lunch, dont do it when they are tired thinking they will sleep (mine just get really moody as they hate sleeping when out and about) oh and put another shot of vodka on your cornflakes and laugh it off xx

:haha: You read my mind, my 2 don't really sleep when we're out either. Ideal timing for me would probably be 2 o'clock ish so that they will have had their morning nap and lunch at home before venturing out - how does that work for you guys?

2pm would work for me - giving me about an hour then home (mums) for 4pm tea lol

You do make me laugh vicky! Vodka in their cornflakes! Usually the vodka is in mine, but hey, i'll try anything once, i'll give it a whirl! As for singing, funny you say that cos i sometimes need to resort to singing too, only difference is, mine is in Turkish!! hehehe

Woooo Nat that's great! Looks like we've got a date! Cazd, can you make it for the 28th? I know you were interested in joining us when I first posted this - hope you can still make it. 28th at 2pm is good for me too ladies! x

whoop whoop 28th it is yay!! Are we meeting in the food court then?

I hope so! FOOD!! Ill stay at my mums for a couple of nights that week as she lives near lakeside. However that prob means she will want to come... Would that be ok with you guys?? She's very cool and chilled, like me i suppose, lol!

I hope so! FOOD!! Ill stay at my mums for a couple of nights that week as she lives near lakeside. However that prob means she will want to come... Would that be ok with you guys?? She's very cool and chilled, like me i suppose, lol!

Definitely, the more pairs of hands the better. I'm usually with my Dad on Tuesday's but somehow I don't think he'd enjoy it :haha:

Can i bring my mummy too? :haha: At least I know i have someone to hold one of my monkeys if they are both screaming! This is turning out to be "bring your mum day"! :haha:

Yay. I'll see if I can drag my mum along too :rofl:

28th June? As in v soon?
V exciting! Mine could flip out at any moment but they're still little so if all else fails a good bit of @@ usually sorts them out.

The food courts a good idea. On a weekday it should be quiet enough for us to find enough space.

One question though... I hVent been to lakeside since I had the twins. Where's the best place for family parking?

hahaha i just found this about parking - out of 13,000 spaces they have 38!!!!!!

Parent and Child
All our car parks provide easy, safe and direct access into the centre for shoppers with little ones. There are 38 Parent and Child spaces in Car Park Red, over levels 1 and 2, plus 8 more spaces in Car Park 5.

I think my boys are the oldest coming so if anyone needs any help getting out of cars or anything - I remember how hard it is when they are little then I am more than happy to help.

Can everyone coming please pm me their numbers so we can text on the day - my text will i guarenteee be 'running late the boys decided to throw thier lunch around rather than eat it!!!!

38?! That's ridiculous!
At least bluewater made an effort :haha:

Number PM'd

Are any of you guys on FB? I don't know how to do it but you can have multi-way conversations on there... :shrug:

oh I cant do tuesday..:(
My daughter has hospital at 3:30pm.. Never next time..x

38?! That's ridiculous!
At least bluewater made an effort :haha:

Number PM'd

Are any of you guys on FB? I don't know how to do it but you can have multi-way conversations on there... :shrug:

oohh got your number and sent you mine.

we are doing a fb message atm - mostly chetnez and I scaring people with young twins on the perils of toddler tiwns mwahahahahahaha - now seriously I really and a facebook idiot and dont even know how to find people!!! Am sure nat or chetnez (what is your real name) will know how to add you in!!!!

Well hoPefully it'll all go well next week & you can come along when we meet up next time :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->