Any work-from-home mamas out there?

melewen

Reaction score
I do design and photography from home full time and am excited to sort of mold that around baby when they come in fall! Any other mamas who work from home?

I work from home sporadically (sometimes I go into the office, sometimes I stay home). I was working mostly from home after our daughter was born until we could get her into daycare full time. It's a lot harder to work with the baby around than I thought, especially when I'm on deadline!

Me :wave:. I work for a summer school, during the summer (6 weeks) I'm based at school but the rest of the year I work from home. It is definitely not easy going! But I'm really grateful I get to be at home with my LO's.

I´m a self-employed home tutor. I work part-time from home evenings and weekends when DH can look after our DDs.

Awesome! I'll be having family watch LO a lot and I think I can actually get most of my work done in about half the time i take normally, if I truly just don't do anything else! Any tips?

I work from home, I'm self employed. I'll be working while minding the baby, should be interesting! If I'm really stuck I can get most of my work done when my husband is home in the evenings and late at night, but will need childcare about one day a week, which will hopefully be my mil who lives nearby, otherwise I'll need to find someone locally, but paying someone would impact my wages quite a bit.

I do classes when DH comes home from work and Saturday morning and do extra work on Sunday/evenings. I used to able to get quite a bit done whilst DD1 was very small as she would take longish naps. Now, however, there are two of them and DD1 doesn't nap during the day so I can't work during the day anymore. I am quite efficient with my time and prioritise.

I just started working from home this week. :happydance: I was supposed to go back to work this Monday but then I got pregnant so, luckily, my boss is letting me do everything here so that I can juggle that and my LO.

DD2 has been pretty good this week (probably because the older kids are back in school so everything's much more calm in the house).

I work full-time at an office job, but also work part-time from home at an internet-based company. I'm not a mama yet, just a mama-to-be, but I am clinging to the work-from-home gig as though my life depends on it, because I can put in extra hours to start saving up, and hopefully work it while I'm doing maternity leave from the main job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->