anybody doing slimming world?

lol yea am breastfeeding. So basically i get 3 healthy a's or b's or 3 as and bs? or is that wishful thinking haha!

Hi lovelies :flower:

How is everyone? :shrug: Where is everyone????

Hope everyone's mothers day was good (mine was crap :cry:) at least I will

have burnt calories through hatred of OH :growlmad:

Been tonight and.... 3lbs off
:happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:

Must have been from last week eh - I'm thrilled and feel motivated again.

Password is ONION

Any exciting recipes? I've had those gorgeous gorgeous burgers from the

butcher again for tea - maybe I'll shack up with him instead of Mr

ArseholePip and have healthy teas forever.....

:hugs: :hugs: to all xx

:rofl: Pip

Im still around, lost 0.5lb this week :) Youre doing so well hun!!

xx

:happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:

Go Nessa!!!!!! And without the threat of class too - blardy well done chick :hugs:

Pip our password was Dancing?? How strange!!! lol

I lost 2.5lbs!

Half a lb to go and I have done a stone!! So happy!!! Me and partner have decided to seperate well at least that is what I decided and i also had nail surgery yesterday so I am very happy with that.. lol.

Hope your all well!!!! xxxx

Oh Laura :hugs: :hugs:

Talk about giving yourself a tough week!! Really hope you're ok chick and that you're ok with your decision. It's a big thing to have to decide and I hope you're not too too stressed. As long as you and the little misses are good :thumbup:

What nail surgery did you have? I need an avulsion on my big toe but the thought of it makes me physically sick so I just keep stumping up £30 every two months for the wonderful chiropodist to sort it while I bite on a stick and try not to pass out :wacko:

Massive well done on your loss even at a time like that you big superstar - weird one on the password eh? Haven't been on yet though so my leader may have been drunk? Maybe Nessa has tried it?

:hugs: everyone else - Mrs Q did you work out the healthy extra palarver?
And Lozzy have you been this week?
Hi to RJ and Don and anyone else I've missed - come on dudes, lets get this thread back on track :happydance:

I had two ingroing toenails! ARGH!! Its painful lol. Glad i done it now though because although they are sore i know they are gone! lol. Have to go back and have my dressings changed.

Thanks, Yes I am sure its the right decision for once in my life!! I feel that i was just being a maid and thats all! I need my time I need my life! I think this is best. At the moment I think I am just getting on with it. whether it will be like that come a few weeks I dont know!

But keeping it up! I plan to be slim by august!!!! Still my plan!

How are you?? xx

Well done everyone brilliant losses!!! I get weighed tomorrow but not expecting huge loss as I've had good losses the last 3 weeks. Only 3.5lb to a stone and a half so can't wait to reach that milestone.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

I havnt tried the password this week pip :shrug:

Sorry to hear that laura :hugs: Hope youre ok :flower:

Good luck Donna for tomoro!!

Im still going well...im just thinking of my holiday and its keeping me motivated :)

Hope youre all doing well ladies, keep up the good work :thumbup: xxxxx

hi sorry not been about i have to do it alone at home now which i hate as i never stick to it but cant get babysitter each week.

i lost 7.5lbs!!!!!

whoop whoop.
xxxx

:hugs: :hugs: you know where we are if you need us Laura
I have HATED Mr Pip this week :growlmad: it got to the point where he finally realised he was a big arse and bought some flowers which I promptly hurled at him (felt dead good though :haha:)
It certainly has a massive impact on a relationship this whole parent lark so no wonder you've felt that way with two at once :wacko:

Woop Woop Mrs Q - a-mazing :happydance: :happydance: well done

How did you get on Don? Let us know?

Ness - I'll try the online things later on

Everyone feeling good? I had a bailey chocolate yesterday....WOWEEE and some accidental mayonnaise on a tuna spud at a cafe but other than that I've not been too awful - went swimming last night but just mucked around with the girls really - booked to do aqua running on friday so if I don't lose at least 14 stone in a day I won't be pleased :nope:

Have a great afternoon everyone - I've got baby club then waterbabies -oh the utter glamour of my life............... :hugs::kiss:

Lol Pip! Loving the hurled flowers lol!!

Yeah well I think we need some time to evaluate our lives. we are still pretty young have been together since he was 16 and i was 18! So we will see

Still going strong with my slimming world though!!!!

Well Done MrsQ!!!!! Thats brilliant x

thanks guys. really pleased. pipholder i am off to water babies this afternoon i love it!
xxx

Well done Mrs Q!!!

Aww bailey chocolates :cloud9: bet it was worth it pip ;)

:hugs: Laura - after that long he's bound to have become complacent - maybe he needs this kick up the arse?

MrsQ - yeah waterbabies is great isn't it - we're on 2nd term now and had to sing hawaii 5-0 last night cos they had little mini body boards, soooo cute!
Part of my reason for getting rid of the lard was stripping off at waterbabies.

Ness - technically I only had 1 and a half :blush: :blush: was meant to be one but accidentally 'fell' onto the second chocolate as I was passing it to Mr Arseface and bit half off. Oops - clumsy or what :haha:

Everyone still feeling into it all ready for the weekend dangers?
I don't feel like I've lost any this week but am battling on - made chicken pasta salad yesterday and kept the tub with me and just munched it all afternoon.

Anyone tried any other recipes out for us?
I just haven't had time this week, got a christening on sunday so a bit nervous about the buffet-will sit in the car stuffing hi fi bars in on the way to the church :haha:

Well done everyone brilliant losses - I'm so jealous cos I...

Put on 3 pounds this week!!! OMG I am soooooooo gutted cos I was being good - didn't get any mothers day choccies or a mothers day dinner out so cant blame that! (getting brought shopping for my pressies maybe this week sometime) I was doing exercise dvds every single day and thats all I can think of that caused it cos I been doing Davina Mc Call toning dvd using weights and been walking round all the time all day long with ankle weights so I've toned up quite a lot (can feel muscle in my arms which wasnt there before) n they say muscle is heavier than fat but even so I'm gutted cos I love seeing the losses each week. I know I havent put on weight weight tho cos I fit in my clothes ok n even got into a top I bought from where I work ages ago when I was pregnant and even after having JJ it didn't fit me but it does now woohooooo

I made up my own recipe today for a soup if anyone wants to try it (I'm a budding chef at this stage lol)

I just put in a pint n half of boiling water, 2 veg stock cubes, 3 carrots, half a butternut squash, a red onion and a red pepper all chopped up and added whatever herbs were in my cupboard (not sure what ones lol I was being all Jamie Oliver) cooked it for an hour and then blitzed it with the blender

OMGGGGG it was the lushest soup ever (even tho I do say so myself lol) gave some to OH's father n he loved it too

i started doing sw in august 2008 to lose weight to get pregnant not realising that you could do it whilst pregnant. Anyway when I found that out I thought it was great and by august 2009 i was nearly 2 and a half stone lighter. I gained whilst on holiday and never really got back on track. I'd been asked to consider being a consultant and on the day that I handed over my franchise fee I found out I was pregnant! Although I'm not following the plan at the moment due to being completely off food I will be going back on it at some stage but in the meantime I still attend group (had my membership frozen for now) and in 2 weeks time will be standing in front of my own group with my scan picture and before and during photos saying this is what i was and am now but thanks to this picture i'll be expanding shortly! Figured it would be good way to break the ice

i started doing sw in august 2008 to lose weight to get pregnant not realising that you could do it whilst pregnant. Anyway when I found that out I thought it was great and by august 2009 i was nearly 2 and a half stone lighter. I gained whilst on holiday and never really got back on track. I'd been asked to consider being a consultant and on the day that I handed over my franchise fee I found out I was pregnant! Although I'm not following the plan at the moment due to being completely off food I will be going back on it at some stage but in the meantime I still attend group (had my membership frozen for now) and in 2 weeks time will be standing in front of my own group with my scan picture and before and during photos saying this is what i was and am now but thanks to this picture i'll be expanding shortly! Figured it would be good way to break the ice

:flower: Hi and welcome mummymoo,
So does that mean we've got our very own consultant on our little thread :happydance: :happydance:
Love the idea about the scan intro - great way to break the ice :thumbup:

Hi everyone :)

I am going to join my local group next week! I have about 4 stone to lose in total :nope: I have been an overeater for aslong as I can remember but I gave up smoking on the 7th January (2 months and 2 weeks..not that i'm counting :laugh2:) and since quitting I really haven't stopped eating.. I am continuously shoving food in my gob!! :wacko: Not good!

I am losing the weight to be a fitter mummy, have better health & also to save money in the long run (at the moment I spend on average £8 a day in the local shop on junk food... good huh? :nope:)

Does anyone know where I can get a cheaper 2010 directory? £15 is a little out of my price range :shrug:

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->