• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody doing slimming world?

Hiya Ladies... another 2.5lbs and I am slimmer of the week again! lol!!!

I am treating myself to a pizza (naughty naughty) but I think its well deserved.
xx

Well done Laura :thumbup:
I lost 3.5lb tonight first week weigh i'm really pleased with this I was still a little unconvinced it would work now i'm 100% slimming world. x

Well done!

Im going to get weighed tomorrow instead of thursday cos im working but i dont feel like iv lost anything

Good Luck Lozzy.. Im sure you will lose something..

x

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Go Laura and RJ woop woop :thumbup:

Good luck Loz - bet you will have lost and even if you haven't - it will show next week xx

We are making the beef stroganoff for dinner tonight. Yummy!! Its gorgeous! We have had it a few times now and its so filling too!

How are we all getting on. I am still avoiding the urge to bite into a large choco egg! But i am determined to save myself for when it is easter, Then I shall have one lol x

Hi girls.

Sorry ive not been round much again just been getting rid of this chest infection and had a few days where i thought i was in early labour ....but nothing as progressed thank god.

Although i am utterly fed up now but hey only 30 days left lol

You girls have done fab on your weight losses cant wait to join u all properly i get weighed tonight i know its gonna be a gain as it will be for next 4 weeks but im still down 3 lbs from when i started at 29 weeks preg...so im looking at it this way i cudda sat at home for last 7 weeks and prob gained another stone but ive not gained anything since 29 weeks preg so im pretty chuffed with that .

Keep up the good work your all doing fabtastic :)

Hello Mumof4!! Everytime you dissapear I wonder if you might be joining me and the ladies over at Premature Babies!! Hoping not!! Keep that bubs in!! 30 days doesnt seem that long when you say 30 days but 4 weeks sounds like ages lol!!

Yep, I had a pizza on tuesday night and I know i went over my syns today but I am still going strong. I am gonna get on the wii tonight and do some dancing lol.

I am sure once baby is here you will be able to lose weight properly.. xx

Well half pound gain this week pretty pleased with that....as i cheated twice in the week to x

Wow half a pound is fab mum2b- well done you :happydance: :happydance: so glad you're finally feeling a bit better

Lozzy :hugs: don't be too disappointed chick - can I ask if you read up properly on extra easy? Not being funny its just that my brother joined when I did and because we've done this diet befor he tended to 'assume' about loads of little things that have actually changed since then :dohh:
Stuff that he thought was free wasn't etc.
Have you done a food diary?
Stick one on here :hugs::kiss:

Hope everyone else ok - where are you Nessa Jane? Don't think I've stopped stalking you :rofl::rofl:

I had gorgeous gorgeous burgers from a local butcher (proper slimming world ones!) they were fab and made chips to go with them. Sooo not like a diet is it :munch:

For anyone thats interested the crisp n dry spray oil which I find best for the chips is 2 for £2 in asda at the mo instead of £1.98 each. Shhh don't tell anyone else though.......:shhh:

I dident do extra easy, but i think i know where i went wrong.

Iv been feeling ill so havent had much of an apertite. Iv been eating to much superfree foods and not enough free foods or healthy extras or my syns lol

Loz

Aha - that'll be it then.
You need to eat calories to get your metabolism going to burn fat. Eating superfree stuff just maintains your weight as it is.
Glad you've worked out where you might have gone wrong chick - we'll have a dead good week now to make up for it.

Is your w/loss for Ibiza? I'm going away in 12 weeks (yikes) so this diet is Operation Bikini (or even cozzie) for me :haha:

:wave: Im still here Pip

Not had much time to get on this last week but all is well... i didnt go to class monday :blush: Im going to go it alone and see how i get on.. thing is its a 16 mile round trip every week and by the time ive put petrol in etc etc... its getting quite pricey :( But im finding since doing myself im sticking to it as you feel under pressure more :shrug:

Hope youre all well :flower:

Hello Ladies!

Wondering if I can join in? Have been doing slimming world since about september and lost almost 2 stone, but then christmas happened... and my birthday... and laylas birthday... so I put about 5lbs back on, managed to lose it again but was still going off track but have now started from scratch and I want to lose another 21lbs or so to be skinny for summer :D

So!! Am going to get myself a new weightloss ticker and start over again! :D

Lookind forward to getting to know some new peeps in here.

Maya xxxx

Loz

Aha - that'll be it then.
You need to eat calories to get your metabolism going to burn fat. Eating superfree stuff just maintains your weight as it is.
Glad you've worked out where you might have gone wrong chick - we'll have a dead good week now to make up for it.

Is your w/loss for Ibiza? I'm going away in 12 weeks (yikes) so this diet is Operation Bikini (or even cozzie) for me :haha:

Partly but mostly just because i need to

Hello PlumFairy!

I need to lose another 40lbish to be where I am most happiest, But even then I Could prob do with losing another few lbs! lol.

I am going to a wedding in June and dont wanna be a lump for it haha! Hate looking at pics of myself.

Them burgers sound lovely!! I make my own but i bet they aint nothing like them!

Hi Plumfairy :flower: and welcome.

Nessaj - don't blame you in that case mate, makes it loads dearer (just think, at least you won't be able to buy your own bodyweight in bloody hi fi bars like I do each week :blush:)
Pick a proper weigh day though and we will be your class :flower:

Laura, I'm trying his sausages tonight - hope they are as good as the burgers :thumbup:

I've been a bit snacky today as been painting and stuff so just eating snack a jacks and hi fi's damn the hi fis......

Hiya everyone else :hugs:

Oooo Nice.. How did they go?? Is that the ones out of the magazine?? I had SW chips tonight with ham and egg! It was nice but I need to cook more cos I am getting a bit bored with ham lol!!

I bought the ruby bars from SW and they are so lovely. Its awful to think I can only have one.

I think I am going to put on this week because I havent been doing any wii and I have gone over my syns twice and I have also got my FIL's birthday on saturday an we going out for dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->