• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody doing slimming world?

Hi everyone - been tonight and another 2lbs off :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9:

Online password is olive

How is everyone getting along with it? Hi to new people on the thread too :hi:

Made my 'cake' again but this time added orange extract and y'know what? It was actually quite nice :haha:

:hugs:

Hi Sparkle :hi:
I do normally try and post the password on a monday night - just been a bit up the wall the last couple of weeks or away :blush:

How are you finding it? Haven't popped over to your journal yet - will do at some point once 'he who is teething' pipes down for long enough :cry:

Hows everyone else? It's tonight for you isn't it Laura? Good luck :happydance:

Just off to inject a couple of chocolate orange hi fi's :munch: nomnomnom

that's really good of you because I dont have a class near me.

Im doing good last few days, sat was a crap day but back on track. :) xxx

Hi,

I have lost 1lb - not the best loss but at least I am losing again. Plus I did go a party on Friday and demolished the buffet because my plans of eating before I went didn't materialise.

Well done Pip, I bet you are so pleased with yourself. x x

hi guys!

Hope your all doing well i just had to post this recipe!!!!

ITS GORGEOUS AND ALL FREE ON A GREEN OR EE DAY!!!!!

totally syn free on green or EE:

1 Tin Mushy Peas
1 Tin Chopped tomatoes
1 Fried Onion (in frylight)
Medium Curry Powder (as much as you want to taste) blend the mushy peas and the tomatoes together. Add a little sweetner to sweeten.
Cook all together. Keep stirring till it thickens.

use with quorn pieces or chicken and even some potatoes? depending on your day. I am eating it now and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

hi guys!

Hope your all doing well i just had to post this recipe!!!!

ITS GORGEOUS AND ALL FREE ON A GREEN OR EE DAY!!!!!

totally syn free on green or EE:

1 Tin Mushy Peas
1 Tin Chopped tomatoes
1 Fried Onion (in frylight)
Medium Curry Powder (as much as you want to taste) blend the mushy peas and the tomatoes together. Add a little sweetner to sweeten.
Cook all together. Keep stirring till it thickens.

use with quorn pieces or chicken and even some potatoes? depending on your day. I am eating it now and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

ooo, really whats the combo of the mushy peas and tomatoes like??? I think I am going to try this for my lunches this week, do you think it will keep overnight?? I could do 1 batch and split for my lunches..........

its really nice. I added two teaspoons of mild curry powder. Make sure you add about 3 or 4 table spoons at least of sweetner or it tastes a bit powdery. Also blend in a blender!

bestway to describe it is a microwave curry taste?
xxx

Hello :) I did say before that I was meant to be joining slimming world but I was poorly and then made excuse after excuse.
I have decided to order the starter pack off eBay (rip off I know!!) so that I don't have to worry about going to the group each week. As soon as they arrive I am starting :)

Also I've tried registering online and it's asking for a group password?

Well done KittyKat :happydance: :happydance:a pound is good!!!!Half a bag of sugar!

I've been dead good today and went to aquafit too :angelnot:

Carried LO round in the sling today as he is a whingy teething monster and he weighs nearly 19lbs - AND my back was killing so no wonder I feel so much better after losing even more weight than he weighs in total (IYSWIM) :dohh:

Katycam - group password is given out weekly we secretly post it on this thread - shhh :haha: it's OLIVE this week chick.

Hi Mrs Q - won't be trying that recipe as hate curry but you always find good 'uns so post me a nice one pretty please :flower:

How did you do Laura?

I gained this week but I have been sailing with the wind for the last 3 weeks and lost eacj time, I knew it was gonna catch up it was just when! Only half a lb though. Got 1.5lb to go to my stone and a half award so I am going to pick it up this week and get my step trainer out which has been hiding under the bed.

I have been going through it lately but I am back and I am feeling fine. Time to get back on the diet and work like I have never worked before..

How is everyone, Well done on the losses..

I dont think slimming world is for me ladies.

In 2 weeks I've lost 2 lbs:shrug: I've been so good and cheated once, with one small easter egg.

I had no more than ten syns a day...All I did was mostly green days, maybe thats the problem. Trouble is, Im not a great meat eater.

As I was stuffing my face on chips and pasta and all sorts I did think this is to good to be true. I need better results than 1lb a week :(

Hope you ladies all do well, think Ill just have to eat smaller portions of healthy food!

Thanks for all the support I had xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girlies.....

lost 5,5lbs tonight!
xx

I dont think slimming world is for me ladies.

In 2 weeks I've lost 2 lbs:shrug: I've been so good and cheated once, with one small easter egg.

I had no more than ten syns a day...All I did was mostly green days, maybe thats the problem. Trouble is, Im not a great meat eater.

As I was stuffing my face on chips and pasta and all sorts I did think this is to good to be true. I need better results than 1lb a week :(

Hope you ladies all do well, think Ill just have to eat smaller portions of healthy food!

Thanks for all the support I had xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be honest, I am not a fan of slimming world as a diet program.

That being said, 1lb per week is pretty much par for the course no matter what program (or non-program) you do. Anything more than that and you are tapping into muscle loss, which is not healthy. Extremes = not healthy.

I agree that smaller portions of healthy food is a great idea (if you see my journal on here, it's what I do), but do not be discouraged at a 1lb per week loss because that is excellent progress.

syn free quiche ee...

x4 eggs,
500g tub of cottage cheese,
bacon
mushroom.
Onion
Sweetcorn or anything free you fancy.

Mix the eggs together, but just enough to mix them, don't beat them or anything. Add the cottage cheese to the egg. Fry light the mushrooms and bacon and onion (cut the bacon into bits)
then add to the mixture and pour into a flan/quiche dish.

Cook on 200 for 1/2 hour or until firm to the touch.

yum yum
if you want syn free on green just take out the bacon!

Attachments

• P1020782.jpg
    P1020782.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 7
Woop woop Mrs Q and Laura :happydance: :happydance:

Well done!!

Sparkle :cry: really sorry you're disappointed chick - have you tried doing a food diary? If you want - pm me EVERYTHING you eat each day and I'll go through it for you? :hugs:

Good luck whatever you choose though.

How are we all - how sunny is it? I haven't even wanted to eat crap today in the nice weather :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. I did do a food diary so was not going over my syns. I just think all them carbs just did not suit me.
Im still going to be on my journal so all feel free to pop in and tell me how your getting on...

Thanks again everyone xx

im in my 3rd week of doing it and lost 7.5lb so far :D. and only 13lb to go until i get my 10%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->