• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody doing slimming world?

WOWOWOW WELL DONE!!!
how much is that in stone you have lost now and how long has it taken you?
x

yep - ta Kim 2st 2.5lbs - in 12 weeks :happydance: :happydance:

Can't believe it, still got a way to go though but hopefully will have shifted most of it before I'm back to work in July :thumbup:

Was that pleased at class that I accidentally offered to deliver about 300 promo leaflets this week :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Has everyone had a good day? Feeling a bit motivated in this nice weather? :hugs:

well done hunny your an inspiration!

Well i seem to be still going strong. Enjoying my yummy food more each day!
x

well done hunny your an inspiration!

Well i seem to be still going strong. Enjoying my yummy food more each day!
x

:hugs:

Tarrrrr:blush: :haha: we're all here to support each other to the bitter end :haha: :happydance:

Thing is I'm not a breakfast person and can't stomach eating in the morning.
Is it best to plan your meals for the whole week?
God I'm so rubbish at this!

Thing is I'm not a breakfast person and can't stomach eating in the morning.
Is it best to plan your meals for the whole week?
God I'm so rubbish at this!

yes it is best to plan and also breakfast kick starts your metabolism.
Any diet you do you will have to eat breakfast.

what about even a piece of fruit?
xx

Is something like alpen or museli ok on slimming world?

Is something like alpen or museli ok on slimming world?

You can have 2 alpen light bars as a healthy extra - best bet is to look on the website for syn values of other stuff chick.

How is everyone getting on? Thread a bit quiet today.

Lauraaaaaaa! Where are youuuuu? :haha:

:hugs:

i thought that.
Does anyone have a sneaky peak at yuor own scales in the week?
Mines become and obsession and i need help lol.

Also Thursday after weigh in, I am going out to the best chinese buffet in the world for my sisters birthday and I just want to know what you would do for the rest of the week? would you just have no syns for the rest of the week or just right it off? xxxx

I can't find syns for Alpen grrr. That's the only thing i will eat if I have to have breakfast.
I had pork chops with jacket potato, mushrooms, tomato and veggie rice last night, it wa yummy :)

here you go

Alpen Alpen, Original 28g

5 Syns on Extra Easy Original 5 Syns Green 5 Syns

Alpen Alpen High Fibre 28g

Alpen Alpen High Fruit 28g

Alpen Alpen, No Added Sugar 28g

xxx

I havent been on much lovely ladies. I have been getting ready to move and enjoying being single again.
Still following the plan.. now a total of 21lb got another 30lb to go.

I'm finding it easier to understand the rules each day!
Just need to get hold of some of the recipe books now.
On Sunday I'm going to sit down and plan the weeks meals too. Think this will help me loads.

I havent been on much lovely ladies. I have been getting ready to move and enjoying being single again.

wow well done hunny!!! considering wat your going through!!! i would have put ON 21lbs!!

well my weigh in 2nd week on plan 4 and a half lbs.
thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!!!!

Well done Mrs Q! Bet you are really pleased with that :D :hugs:

Talk about yo-yo dieter, 2lb on this week :dohh:

I really need to get my act together, I need to read this thread more and get some inspiration from you lovely ladies and your fab weight losses!

Lack of planning is my downfall so I've bought the little book "Delicious Food Optimising Days" which has 100 daily plans covering lots of different kinds of day. It looks good, I started today with dippy eggs and soldiers - yum!

well done girlies :D. i lost 1.5lb this week, but im finding it so hard, i just keep having temptations, and i cant refuse chocolate:(. Need to get my act together

wow well done hunny!!! considering wat your going through!!! i would have put ON 21lbs!!

well my weigh in 2nd week on plan 4 and a half lbs.
thats 10lbs in 2 weeks!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Wowee Mrs Q - well bloody done chick :cloud9:

Hiya to everyone else too :flower:
Kim - I buy the little treat sized chocolate and keep it in the freezer or also find that having an options (2syns) sometimes does the trick :thumbup: yeah I know it's hardly a family sized dairy milk but it takes the edge off it.
I didn't even flaming well LIKE chocolate until I got pregnant :dohh: now I'm like a chocolate crack whore :haha:

ireally should try not to... dosent help when my mums oh walks in my house with 35 eggs and asked me to bake him loads of cakes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->