anybody doing slimming world?

Pink- 3lbs is great hun! well done!! Hope i lose that amount and il be happy. Just dnt feel like i have lost any tho... ah well we will see at 7pm tonight! lol. Il update after class.

Good luck to the rest of us weighing in today/tonight xxx

Oh and a really embarrassing question....anyone else find their bowel movements are different?? :blush: Or bloating??

I cant go for 5-6 days and then i do where as i used to go every day. Sorry to talk about poo when we're talking food :lol:

Elli- YES!! I have noticed this too! i used to go every day reg and iv only been 3 times this wk... odd. Think im gonna increase my fibre intake with HEB this wk. I dnt feel bloated tho which is odd.. ah well the proof in the pudding 2nite when i get weighed... xxx

Glad im not the only one!! I bought it up with the consultant last week and she said i might have an intolerance to eggs...:wacko: cut down majorly on my eggs and still the same.

If i have lost this week it will be a miracle, cos quite literally, im full of shit :rofl:

Oh and a really embarrassing question....anyone else find their bowel movements are different?? :blush: Or bloating??

I cant go for 5-6 days and then i do where as i used to go every day. Sorry to talk about poo when we're talking food :lol:

Yeah i'm exactly the same, the going nearly as much and getting really bloated

Glad im not the only one!! I bought it up with the consultant last week and she said i might have an intolerance to eggs...:wacko: cut down majorly on my eggs and still the same.

If i have lost this week it will be a miracle, cos quite literally, im full of shit :rofl:

:rofl:

Well done on the loss's :)

My weigh in tonight at 5!
I think this is what i keep in mind throughout the week when i want to stuff my face with naughtys!! -- the feeling of butterflies in my stomache all day wednesdays!! :lol:

Good luck tonight!

LMAO!!!!:haha:

I feel like i have lost nothing too :-( ah well here i go. Il post when i get home. Hope u had a good loss Elli xxx

I stayed the same.
I cried in meeting, had to walk out and come back in 5 minutes.
I felt so shitty.
Stomache cramps, starving hungry and at the end of my period! So i was just emotional anyway.

More determined than ever to have a really good week now!!!

Good luck africaqueen xx

I stayed the same.
I felt so shitty.
Stomache cramps, starving hungry and at the end of my period! So i was just emotional anyway.

Good luck africaqueen xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now, im on their website, writing down my shopping list for tomorrow..
I never knew feeling that bad would make me want to do it MORE.

Thanks Pink :hugs:

I feel really funny today... i'm very impatient, i think thats my problem! And im really annoyed with myself for getting this big and not doing something about it sooner! I can't wait to keep losing weight!! Like i can't wait until later in the year to see how much i will have lost by then! Does anyone else know how i feel?

I soooooo wish i'd known more about slimming world before... i didnt think it would be that different to weight watchers but it really is! It makes me feel good to know that no matter what time of day or where i am, if i'm hungry there is going to be something i can eat!

My dh is going away this weekend for a stag do and is going to be eating and drinking what he wants and for the first time ever i'm not bothered.... i'm happy to carry on losing weight while he's gone!

And we're going on holiday next friday and i cant wait to show the in laws the kind of food we can eat and still lose weight!

Sorry for my ramblings... shoudl probably have written this in my journal :dohh:

Now, im on their website, writing down my shopping list for tomorrow..
I never knew feeling that bad would make me want to do it MORE.

Thanks Pink :hugs:

Bless ya! I definitely find it easier having stuff in and knowing the meals you will be having for a few days. Nothing worse than going through the cupboards working out syns etc

You CAN do it!!! :happydance:

I stayed the same.
I felt so shitty.

Good luck africaqueen xx

:hugs:

Elli- We all have off weeks hun. U will make up for it next wk ;-)

Pink- I know how u feel. I cant wait to see my loss in 6mths... not that im wishing my life away! lol

Well it was my 1st weigh in tonight and i loss...................5lb!!!!! wooooohoooo
Im so happy and this has deffo spurred me on :) Cnt believe iv eaten so much and loss 5lb!! hehe Love it!!

xxx

Pink- I know how u feel. I cant wait to see my loss in 6mths... not that im wishing my life away! lol

Well it was my 1st weigh in tonight and i loss...................5lb!!!!! wooooohoooo
Im so happy and this has deffo spurred me on :) Cnt believe iv eaten so much and loss 5lb!! hehe Love it!!

xxx

yayyyyyyy go youuuuuu

Oh Ells :hugs: I just got dead upset at the thought of you crying at group :cry: you'll be fabooooolous this week mate - I know it :thumbup:

Pink and AQ - :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: :cloud9::happydance:
Hello Skinny minnies woop woop, well done guys :cloud9:

Mrs Q - don't feel bad - we'll all be back on track next week - I know how hideous you feel - you prob have already but have you got the ashton and palmer teething powders? I constantly shovel them in Adam - he looks like Daniella Westbrook most days with white powder all over him :blush:

Just making some black market cous cous cake - sssshhhhh:shhh:

Been to Aqua running and it half killed me so having a medicinal glass of wine to help.

Hope we're all feeling good and motivated :happydance::thumbup:

:hugs:

xxx

Well done!! Thats fantastic :happydance:

aq did u excersise aswell?

Thanks girls :) im really made up:happydance:
No Dani i never exercised as such. Just did a few 15 min walks every other day. Im quite lazy when it comes to exercise:blush: lol
I am going to start my mile long power walks again this wk tho. Try fit around 3-4 a wk in to help keep losses good :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->