anybody doing slimming world?

Ok so heres me last sept i was 8 weeks preg there but wasnt showing or anything..!

https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/092.jpg

So started slimming world nearly 4 week ago again and heres me 15lb lighter can you see any difference..please be honest!

Thanks!

https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/018.jpg

I can definitely see a difference in your face, arms and belly!! Well done! :happydance:

2lbs tonight girls...

Which I am happy with. Dead on 16st now. If I can do 4 next week I will get my stone award & be under 16 stone. That would make me very happy so trying to have a good week this week.

Also won the raffle which is all the ingredients for scan bran cake! Lol.

xx

Well done on the weight losses tonight.

Thankyou for the compliments girls really means alot.

I will update with pics regular maybe every 7-14lb i lose :)

Woop woop :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Go Magpie :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup:
Well done chick - only need to lose a pound next week for the stone below eh yeah!

Mum of 4 - you can DEFFO see a difference :happydance: you look fab chick.

Just had chicken and pancetta pasta mmm with a vodka instead of glass of wine - purely for SW reasons obviously :blush:

Hope everyone feeling good and motivated - I know AQ got her weigh in tomoz (everything crossed) - anyone else?

Ladies, can someone please explain how SW works? How is it possible to eat so much but still lose weight? I'm currently doing WW for the 3rd time (pointing) and not doing it very well :lol:

I tried having a look on SW website but it didn't make sense - i just don't get it :lol: I'm not a huge lover of fruit or veg to be honest so not sure it'd work for me anyway...

Ooh Pink - best of luck petal - sure you'll do great :thumbup: :happydance:

Squidge - we aren't really sure how it works but it really seems to :haha: I've done WW before and got confused with the points and hungry when I ran out etc.
I think SW is good for meat eaters and pasta lovers - not all about fruit and veg - although they do speed a weight loss up loads.

Have you put the password into the site (chicken) as it may be more in depth about how the diet *slap!!* sorry 'food optimising' works :hugs:

I will try and have another look on the site and see if i can understand it. I love meat, pasta & spuds :lol:

Magpies- well done on the loss and winning the raffle!
Pink- Good luck for tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing your update :)

My weigh in tomorrow so fingers x'd! feel sooo nervous incase iv not lost or put weight on... ah well we will soon see.

Nite all xxx

I love food optomising because there is always something you can eat.

I dont think I could do WW.

I am eating loads at the moment and still losing 2lb. The mind boggles.

Yep even if i just lose a lb next week ill be down the next stone.

If I dont lose alot next week I should the week after as I am in for my lap a week tomorrow and anastetic and pain killers always make me feel sick so I will probably hardly eat.

xxx

Morning all!

Good luck with your weigh in pink!

He is gorgeous hun!!! Nice to see you back. I popped off for a while too but not to have a baby lol.. Newly single mummy but the weight is still coming off!!! Not comfort eating lol...

How are you doing??

Thanks for the good lucks!

I've been and my first week loss is.......................... 3lbs :happydance:

Thats ok for the first week isn't it?

Good luck AQ, looking forward to hearing your loss!!

Aww thats well good pink. Well done!!

I lost 7lb my 1st week. Shame I cant do it again!

xx

A 3lb weight loss is great, I think I only lost 1.5 on my first weigh in lol. My body doesn't seem to want to lose lol, but I am hoping my new kick start this week will let me get a better weigh in on Monday

Good luck girls

B/fast - beans on wholemeal toast
Lunch - Sharwood Noodles, Green Beans and mushrooms, with my own soy sauce, chilli and oxo cube flavouring
Dinner - SW Potato Wedges and American Burger

Snacks - Fat Free Yoghurt, Satsuma,
Syns - White Bap 28g 3.5, Ginger Nut 2.5

Although I am craving chocolate today like a banshee!

20 mins Jillian Michaels - Day 1 30 Day Shred.

hi guys i have messed up this week badly.
The baby has been hard to deal with as he is teething and feeding CONSTANTLY and i have just been having whatrever i can get my hands on!
So i dont expect anything this week
x

Well done on the loss's :)

My weigh in tonight at 5!
I think this is what i keep in mind throughout the week when i want to stuff my face with naughtys!! -- the feeling of butterflies in my stomache all day wednesdays!! :lol:

Oh and a really embarrassing question....anyone else find their bowel movements are different?? :blush: Or bloating??

I cant go for 5-6 days and then i do where as i used to go every day. Sorry to talk about poo when we're talking food :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->