anybody doing slimming world?

LMAO!!!

My leader said the cake equates to around 1 syn per slice so still not too bad compared to normal cakes! lol xxx

Hi guys.
My weigh in is toniight and i am really tempted to not go but i will.
I am going to my friends house after which will cheer me up as i know i will have put on.
Back on it 100% tomorrow and will write EVERYTHING down. and plan plan plan. I find that helps.

Well done Africaqueen on your loss. long may it continue.

i gained 0.5 lb but i was expecting more so quite happy about it :) ive had 3 really bad weeks and still lost so i thought stuff it, im still loosing so ill carry on like i am... i did have a slight feeling it would catch up with me though and it did. but its given me the drive to get back on plan... im not far from my stone and i really want it!!!!
ive has 2 banannas for breckfast and i think ill have a walk up the libary for exercise and get bubs registered as he really likes story time but im running out of books

MRSQ if you think you have put on eat loads of mushy peas, strawberrys and mellons a couple of days beofre, they help you loose weight super quick, also red days give a quicker weight loss than any other :)

weigh in is tonight lol.
x

Ive had a banana and little orange for breakfast, im going to have a jacket potato and salad for lunch and then im off to do loads of housework and dance around with the broom as my exercise.
Then, and im excited :lol: im doing my first food shop where i have written EVERYTHING i need down, and ive planned our meals for the week.

Pip...aww fankoo!! i felt like a tit :rofl: but nevermind.

MrsQ you'll be fine!! let us know :)

Kim :thumbup: 0.5lb gain for 3 naughty-ish weeks is good going!!
library sounds good...i might have to go now, i havent got my head in a book for ages!!

Red days are just like the atkins diet arent they??

Mrs Q - i meant in future :haha: i feel like im back in school when i type MrsQ lol
Elli21 - not sure about that, my mum used to be a consultant so shes told me a few tricks, only problem for me is i really dont eat much meant :dohh: i was registered when i was about 10 but never went but its getting so boring telling him the same story (we normally have 2 story times a day) again and again

I dont like red days make my head hurt. Much prefer green if I had to choose between the 2!

xx

Thanks kim u just reminded me I wanted to take kye to library to register as we are running out of books :)

ill tell what i remember and a few which i do anyway
there silly little ones which give you a boost if you want it really, bt if done all the time dont work
ive said the red day one :)
always do your bussiness before being weighed
its all based on callories counting... 1 syn = x amount of callories (if you prefer to callorie count that is)
have a bad week wear lighter clothes (my fav.)
nothing wrong with the odd laxative a day or so before being weighed (for people with bad bowel movement more than anything)
also ive been taking natural herbal weight loss tablets whoch have helped me i think, there from the lloyds pharmasy £2.99 and i think thats why my 3 bad weeks havent made me put on weight. i dont take them everyday though, jus when i have a really bad day
theres a couple more but my minds gone blank

Hey Girls,

How we doing, my weigh in dates are all over, I have been summoned online to weigh in, I think its 0.5 loss. But I am hoping to have lost at least another 1lb by Monday.

Going back to the Poo topic - I am suffering really bad with not being able to go properly, I am even debating on going for colonic!!! I feel really lethargic and bloaty if I don't go, it can be days before anything happens.

Also thanks for the tips Kim I do try to eat a lot of mushy peas, I love the extra easy plan but it gives me chance to have carbs which I have to admit hinder my weight loss I am sure of it. Even though my OH is making me the SW Chicken Curry (out of the extra easy cookbook), potatoes and spinach are involved I am going to try and avoid spuds for the rest of the week if I can.

Eli - sorry to hear you got upset its good that you have come out fighting, I am hoping I get that motivation too.

Sometimes its easy to forget what you have achieved already, I have lost a stone already I just need to lose more, I think whats doing me is its not happening as quickly as I would like and we are waiting to try for a baby on my weight loss. Just worry that I am crap!

Well done to everyone who has lost, I just hope I can live up to your examples. :flower:

Hows everyone doing? I went for a chinese for lunch with dh and had a hot and sour soup for starter (5 syns) loads of bolied rice and some vege foo yung (5 syns for the oil its cooked in) and some plain beef. Then had some fresh fruit for dessert and a glass of diet coke :) wooohooo i was sooo virtuous! i bloody love chinese food and my faves are prawn toast and sweet and sour chicken so was pleased with myself. lol.

xxx

Ive just had fruit and cous cous with some fat free cottage cheese for lunch.

I hardly ever use my syns unless I am desperate. Im just lucky I love fruit and vege!

xxx

Do you all buy the magazines? They have great recipes in there! I love them. We mainly make burgers and Sausages though and its nice!!!

I lost 1lb this week but werent good so I dont know how!

Well done on the loss Laura :)

Yes i always buy the magazine. Love the stories and competitions mostly :)
The june edition should be out soon shouldn't it? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->