anybody doing slimming world?

:happydance::cloud9::happydance: Well done Laura

Magpie you can buy the mag from tesco etc but its cheaper to buy it at class. The girl on the current cover is at my class :thumbup: but she was pretty slim anyway :mrgreen: *jealous jealous*

Hope everyone ok - AQ how good are you - you win halo of the day for your behaviour in the Chinese restaurant :angelnot::rofl:

Going to have gammon egg and chips for tea mmm

Going to try Mrs Q's KFC chicken 2moz too, off to buy the stuff.
If anyone else like me lives on the alpen light bars - they're only a pound instead of £1.70 at tesco at the moment - don't be telling everyone though

:hugs:

I came rushing on here!!

Alpen light bars, £1 in tesco!! :happydance: i just bought 4 boxes :rofl:

Thanks Pip! Il be there tomorrow stocking up on them as £1.70 is a bit much really but £1 is happy days :)

Thanks for halo of the day! lmao. Im sure it will slip over the wkend if my friend comes down as we always end up having a few too many drinkies and we eat out usually at a italian... ah well we 'l see :)

xxx

Haha Elli - we probably will have bought the lot between us all on this thread :thumbup:

AQ - Italian ain't so bad as long as you KEEP AWAY FROM THE GARLIC BREAD!!! :haha:

Really though, pasta in a tomatoey sauce shouldn't throw you out too badly.

I'm going out for Japanese on sat - has anyone had it? It'll be my 1st time -scared! Is it all sushi? Am so ignorant :dohh:

Iv not had Japanese food before Pip, but it involves noodles, miso(like a soup) and of course sushi which is raw fish and rice so should be fine on this diet ;-)

I will go for some grilled fish and pasta with a little sauce if we end up going Italian but i could also have a steak and boiled potato i guess. Its the wine that will be my downfall but im determined to lose 2 stones as fast as i can so will do my best to not go too much over my syns :)

xxx

I know - I lika the wine :drunk: but if you save your syns up you should be fine - or just have a couple of wines then move onto gin and slimline tonic/voddies and diet coke etc - it's erm..'good' for you then :blush:

:haha:

I dont drink so I'm lucky I suppose. Saves me loads of calories!

xxx

Im going out tomorrow night with my OH....and im not sure what to do or what to have? chinese? that bad??

Chinese isn't too bad Elli - stick to boiled rice and noodles, stuff like chicken and mushroom, beef green pepper, foo yong etc.

Do not under any circumstances including the end of the world go NEAR any prawn toast, spring rolls etc and you should be fab :thumbup:

Get on us lot all off out woo woo :happydance:

I wanna go out!! :cry:

I'm gonna deserve it after this weekend too... My dh is going away tomorrow morning on a stag do until sunday night. He is unemployed at the mo so he's here all day usually. Not had both kids on my own for long and never overnight :blush: I suppose it will get me ready for when he gets a job (pma!)

Gonna enjoy watchin what i want on the box though :happydance:

Chinese isn't too bad Elli - stick to boiled rice and noodles, stuff like chicken and mushroom, beef green pepper, foo yong etc.

Do not under any circumstances including the end of the world go NEAR any prawn toast, spring rolls etc and you should be fab :thumbup:

Get on us lot all off out woo woo :happydance:

wss

chicken chow mein is my fave and it isnt tooooo bad on syns

MMM just finished my sw burger, chips (potato and sweet potato) and salad, was lush!

Mmmm i just tried quorn sausages for the first time and they are nice!! And also on offer at tesco in the frozen section!! 83p for 8!! Not bad!

Where baouts in suffolk do u live Pink?

I love quorn the mince is fab too. When cooking with the mince though its better if you cook it the day before. Leave it in the fridge over night then reheat and eat.

xxx

Mmmm i just tried quorn sausages for the first time and they are nice!! And also on offer at tesco in the frozen section!! 83p for 8!! Not bad!

Where baouts in suffolk do u live Pink?

Felixstowe x

Oh i thought it was closer than that :lol: Your about an hour drive away.
I live in March...:roll:

I had 2 quorn sausages, half a tin of beans, some scrambled egg, mushrooms and grilled tomato for tea. Was like a late breakfast!! Yummy.

xxx

Strawberries and grapes for afters yummy!!

Anyone got any ideas on desserts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->