anybody doing slimming world?

Mmmm i had steak with salad and new potatoes mixed with a lil extra light mayo and some chopped spring onions and it was delicious! :)
My friend is coming down on sunday so we are going to hit the syn free butchers and have a bbq :) we are going to do salads, rice, pasta etc and then have a fruit platter for dessert so cnt wait as i means i can drink more vod and diet coke cos not spending syns on food ;-) hehe.

xxx

i start on monday iam so looking forward to it as i all so over weight and iam off to see the doc to get some tablet that will help me as well how much are the books i know it will prob say it somewhere in this thread but it soooo long lol x

For my first session i paid £9.95, that included my pack of books, my card and my weigh in.
:thumbup:

Lou...Cool!! Thats only half hour drive!! We'll have to meet up!!

Pink...its in cambs!! Its not that small!! :rofl:

We should all try and have a small slimming world meet of our own!! :D

Whats for breakfast?? I got strawberries, grapes and melon and a big glass of water :D

Lunch today is going to be an omelette with ham.

Dinner....braising steak and onions, mash, broccoli and peas.

Hi guys./
Wow you must have all been on fire last night. I remember a few weeks back this thread was dead and it would take like a day or two for one post.
Well weigh in last night and i lost 1lb which i am pleased with considerign my bad week.

But i am back on it full swing as i just think of how much i COULD have lost.

So today.

Breakfast - Mushrooms, bacon egg, sw chips and beans
LOunch - my homne made pasta made up of passata, peppers, onions, garlic, tinned tomaoes x2, and a dash of sweetner, all blended down (LOADSA SUPERFREE) on pasta and cheese (hexa)
Dinner - 3 sausages (9 syns as got the wrong ones) cut up in bbq beans, with x2 hexa cheeses and potatoes on top. mmmmm
snacks, will be kiwi banana and strawberries and x2 alpen lights for my hex b.

oh and elli21? I buy frozen mixed berries and strawberries and then put them in a vanilla muller for desert! LUSh.

Pip holder what did you think of the sw kfc?
xxx

Well done on the loss mrsQ :)

Wow girls we are on a roll with these healthy eating menus!! woohoo we will be there in no time! im gonna make a big full brekky for me and dh now... syn free sasauges, turkey rasher, egg, beans, toms and toast. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. xxx

:sulk::sulk: sulking cos you're all having cooked brekkies and I had weetabix and bananas :haha:

Mrs Q - :happydance: :happydance::cloud9: yay, all was not lost after all -really pleased.

I had an awful night with LO am totally done in today :nope: think we may have another peg on the way.

Making the chicken tonight - had my gammon egg and chips last night *drool*
Had to go to 2 tescos to get my bloody bovril :growlmad: so hope it's nice, can't wait to try it though now.

Hope everyone having a great day - Elli that meal plan sounds gorgeous :thumbup:

Pip, u can always have a cooked brekky for lunch ;-) lol

I usually have shredded wheat or turkey on toast but as dh is home intill tomorrow i thought id give us a treat :)

hope this rain goes off soon. Wanna go for my 15 min walk as i started my body magic yesterday and im working towards my bronze medal :) anyone else doing it?

xxx

I just had beans and cottage cheese for lunch! Yum.

Lol.

xxx

I wrote on wrong bloody thread like a mong! Haha. Sorry.

xxx

Well done MrsQ! Thats a good way to look at it, thinking what you could have lost!!

Well i didn't have any breakfast. Bad i know but my anxiety got the better of me as it was this morning that DH went of for his friends stag do!

Lunch i had a chicken breast sandwich. (HEXb) Was really yummy actually, mixed it up with some quark and had cucumber in it!

Dinner i'm either gonna have some sort of stir fry as i bought myself some egg noodles and soy sauce. Or if i'm too knackered it'll be a pasta n sauce

Snacks are lots and lots of fruit and muller light (love love love the vanilla and choc one!)

Last night we had homemade burgers and sw chips, was really yummy and very filling!

Il be having a open sandwich with pink salmon and cucumber for lunch and also a mullerlight vanilla an choc yogurt and some fruit :) Will have a late lunch tho as im nipping to the shops to get some catfood. 4th time this wk! she is so fussy she keeps turning her nose up at every flavour so looks like its luxury food again for her (we are trying to cut food bills but not where this kitty is concerned! lol) i am confident this wk i can stick to this 100% again as me and my friend arent eating out i knw il be ok!
Next wk is a diff matter tho as its my bday on the wed 19th. DH takin me to a posh hotel and we will eat out that night and have a few drinks and then there's a full english brekky the next mornin... also im havin a night out with the girls on the sat nite as a belated bday drink... but if i get my bfp i wont be drinking obviously. So time will tell :)

xxx

I love it. Haha. I put cottage cheese on loads of stuff. Pasta/soups/caseroles. I use it instead of topping things with cheese.

xx

When is AF due AQ?

xx

Im due around the 23rd may but il poas on the 19th as thats my birthday and im hoping i can get a early bfp IF i am pregnant and thats a big if as i only have 1 tube and mild pcos :-(
Hoping and praying i am pg tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->