anybody doing slimming world?

Mine is due sunday and im feeling odd this month.

I have a few problems having a lap on thursday.

xxx

whats quark?

and are pasta n sauces syns or free?

xx

Its like soft cheese/yoghurt. Its odd but handy.

I am making some scan bran cake this weekend with the stuff I won on tues. Need to buy some cake cases though!

xxx

When is AF due AQ?

xx

Im due around the 23rd may but il poas on the 19th as thats my birthday and im hoping i can get a early bfp IF i am pregnant and thats a big if as i only have 1 tube and mild pcos :-(
Hoping and praying i am pg tho xxx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck.
had any signs? x

Thank u :) I have no signs yet other than a little bit of cramp really low down. I am trying to not "symptom spot" this cycle if i can help it... probs will a bit further into dpo tho! lol.

Magpies- Good luck with the lap. Hope the results come back ok for u.

xxx

Its like soft cheese/yoghurt. Its odd but handy.

I am making some scan bran cake this weekend with the stuff I won on tues. Need to buy some cake cases though!

xxx

Whats the recipe for the bran cake again hun please? and that one is deffo syn free isnt it, if u include the scan bran as a HEB??
Where do u buy the scan bran?

xxx

This scan bran one is a new one I got from group. It is 5syns for the whole recipe if you dont count it as your HEB. But thats because scan bran is 1syn a piece and you use 5.

I will post it when I get home.

I get it from group but holland and barret do it apparently!
xxx

Back properly in a bit but Elli - yup pasta n sauce free - if made with water (or use the milk as HE a)

Quark is like a boring philadelphia - but quite useful for random things :thumbup:

Does quark curdle if you mix it with hot/warm veg?

Does quark curdle if you mix it with hot/warm veg?

funnily enough it doesnt. But add something to it as its nasty!
x

Well said!! its bloody shockin an i could imagine nothin worse than quark with veg... ah ok, maybe baked skunk on a bed of pond scum.... lmao.

I only use it if i sweeten it for desserts and now and again with fresh pineapple and a lil sweetner for my jacket potato ;-)

xxx

I had it today with chicken in a sandwich and it was ok

Was thinking of having egg noodles with onions, mushrooms and ham and some quark to give a bit of a sauce.

Dont know what to do really as i'm not that hungry but i should probs eat something :shrug:

Hi girls - sorry was shattered and did my old trick off :sleep: :sleep: on the ccouch once littlelegs had gone to bed!

Hope everyone ok (although you're hopefully all asleep by now or doing something fun :winkwink:)

Mrs Q - woop woop my KFC chicken was a massive success :happydance::thumbup: it was gorgeous - bit messy to do if you use your hands like I did :blush: but yep will deffo be doing that again - had a jacket spud and corn on the cob with it mmmmm
Oh and was super filling too - couldn't eevn contemplate a muller light afterwards *gasp*

Night all - catch you tomorrow :hugs:

Ooh il have to try that kfc chicken recipe then!
I had turkey rashers, syn free sausages and beans for brekky. Very tasty.
I am going to lay of the eggs for a while as it messed up my erm... toilet habits. lol.
Gonna have some shredded wheat with my mullerlight later to help matters :)

Hope we all have a good day. I ended up having 1 large glass of wine and a flake last night but counted it in on my syns and i still have 40 syns for rest of the wk :)

xxx

I've just started slimming world, not joining a group because I know I'll never end up going. I'm trying to follow it online but I'm still getting my head round it at the moment! Sticking with the original and green days because I can't figure out how the extra easy works, but I'm starving all the time. Must be doing it wrong!

Start weight: 12st 3lb
Goal weight: 9st 6lb (and a size 12 hopefully).

I've just started slimming world, not joining a group because I know I'll never end up going. I'm trying to follow it online but I'm still getting my head round it at the moment! Sticking with the original and green days because I can't figure out how the extra easy works, but I'm starving all the time. Must be doing it wrong!

Start weight: 12st 3lb
Goal weight: 9st 6lb (and a size 12 hopefully).

Welcome to the madhouse! Good luck!
xxx

Hi and welcome krissie :)
U are deffo doing it wrong if u are starving hun! I lost 5lb my first wk and ate like a horse! lol. Im doing the extra easy plan though and our leader said ppl have the best loss from that one. It is sooo easy!! basically on green days u get to eat UNLIMITED pastas, rice, potato, sweetcorn etc etc and on the red days u get to eat UNLIMITED meat, fish, etc etc, well on extra easy u combine the two. So ANYTHING u can eat on a red day and a green day, u have every day on extra easy :) so u can have eggs, beans, bacon etc for brekky, Chicken with rice for lunch, steak and potatoes for tea etc. Thats just a sample menu. there is tons of stuff. No weighing or measuring. Just eat tons and plenty of mullerlight yoghurts and fruit and dnt forget your healthy extras. If u are doing the EE plan, u choose 1 HEA and 1 HEB ;-) any questions just ask and good luck xxx

wss.

I just had a nice long bath and I thought i could see a difference in my thighs so got the tape measure out and my sw book but it doesnt have thighs in there but measured the chest and have lost 2 and a half inches already, waist 1/2 and inch and hips a whopping 3 inches! So in roughly a stone i have lost 5 and a half inches and thats just hips chest and waist.
xxxx

Well done MrsQ!! U will be entering for miss slinky in no time ;-)

I just had a lovely tea... syn free beefburger and kofta meatballs, mixed salad and new potatoes with a little extra light mayo and spring onions. Yummy!

xxx

I got a photo took yesterday and I dunno if I'm imagining it but I feel as if my face has gone slimmer, but I have only lost 2.5lbs. Hmm

Not stuck to the plan this week (as in HEs and syns etc) but I still haven't been that bad.

Until last night. Today though I went to Nandos and instead of my usual garlic bread and chips I got corn & rice. So least the litle thinsg are changing. However, I can predict a gain on Monday :( Going swimming in the morning so hopefully Darren will play with Hallie while I do a few lengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->