anybody doing slimming world?

I'm not going to class tonight I feel like crap!

Need to stick to it and have at least 3 off next week or I will be disapointed. I haven't even been that bad, I just feel shitty.

Today I have only had a mugshot, I am starving, might go and have some porridge as I'll be having a late tea!

heres 2 more pics before i started
https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/022.jpg
https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/092.jpg

These are what i took today so far ive lost 15lb till i see what ive lost this week.
https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/001.jpg
https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/004-1.jpg

slimming world does work for those new ones just arriving..ive lost the 15lb in 4 week!

If my home scales are right I will have lost 14lbs in 4 weeks! Woop.

Its fab and I am never hungry. There is always something you can eat!

xxx

Same its amazing. I have lost 13lb in 4 weeks and the last week i didnt stick to it for 3 days and lost 1 lb so prob would have lost more. X

Hiya - am back and...1.5lbs off :happydance: :happydance:
God Magners must be a speed food :rofl::rofl::rofl::drunk:

Password is TENNIS

Am so pleased - gonna be super good to make up for it - (except for the cake am going to have in honour of AQ on wednesday :haha:)

Elli - love the way we're all getting genuinely obsessed with your bowels :haha:

Amy Lea - :hugs:

Jem - hi and welcome, we aren't sure how EE works but it soooo does :cloud9:

Hope everyone else ok - Mrs Q please tell me your PC is fixed? What am I going to do without the recipe detective!

:hugs:

:rofl: pip!! ur a nut!! and way to go on your loss...i know what ill be drinking on my night out in 2 weeks :lol:

I think i'm just gonna stick to the red & green days as the extra easy is confusin me lol. i'm gonna start rough tomorrow but we haven't alot in until we go shoppin on thurs so next week i'll start properly :D

:rofl: i just wrote down what i ate today to see if i could eat anything else.

Ready? :lol:

Quarter of a melon.
Apple.
Small orange.
Brown roll.
2 pieces of ham.
5 Strawberries.
1 pack cous cous
1 whole pepper
Half tin sweetcorn.
Half a packet prawns.
Muller light yoghurt.
Oh and a slice of sour fresh pineapple :sick:
A babybel.
1/6 cucumber
A beetroot

:shock: :rofl:
What has everyone eaten today??

Well done pip. Thats how i was like last week. Even though hadnt stuck to it it spurred me on.
No computer still. But husband hasnt asked for his mobile back lol so i aint offering. Hoping to get it fixed this week as we are doing some market research tomorrow for 80 squid. X

so after looking at recipes an reading loads of things about SW, i'm gonna try it today, this is my days plan, does it sound right?

Green day

2 weetabix - HE

250ml semi skimmed milk - HE

Fruit

chips.egg & beans - free
1 slice of soft grained bread - 5.5 syns

chicken curry - free

free syn rice pudding = 350ml milk HE

5.5 syns used.

I've been looking at peoples eating diarys online and they have red/green days and they have mullerlight yogs at 1 syn, but i've used the syn calculator on the sw website and that says a yogurts 5 syn.

argh, i'm confused lol.

Hey,

Well today is my starting day. Didn't manage to go shopping yesterday, but I've got enough SW friendly food to keep me ticking over until I go to Tesco.

Starting weight: 172
Lost this week: -
Total lost: -

Jem - you should really only use the calculator for foods which aren't on the website because quite often it'll give a different result from the 'official' SW one. It's best to use the search function, so you search for 'Muller' and then search 'yogurt' for example. It takes a bit longer but gives you a clearer syn value. HTH x

For example:

Muller**Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Toffee**100g
0 Syn on Extra Easy** Original Free** Green Free

Hey girls. Had a really bad week. I get weighed tonight and Im so dreading it cos my scales say I have put on 5lb haha! I dont think its 5lb but its gotta be 2lb or so! I have been bad every day!! I am getting back on it tomorrow and I am going back to basics. Fruit fruit fruit..

How are we all!

Hiya,

Laura - just get it out the way and we'll only eat fruit and lettuce all week :haha: bet it won't be as bad as you think chick :hugs:

Mrs Q - I want to do market research for pennies too - help?

Cocoa - woop woop :bodyb::bodyb: go you! Have a GREAT first day and stay motivated :happydance: :happydance:

Jem, I would personally start with Extra Easy y'know - we're all on it and I for one couldn't really advise on a green day without checking myself -

I would suggest that you try without that 5 syns of bread. I've tried to cut right down on bread as it's the work of the devil - if you must have any - stick to the mingy little weightwatcher loaves that won't leave you eyeing the cupboard up for more :blush: Just the way yours was written made me want 4 slices of toast :rofl: :rofl:
Good luck with it either way though :hugs:

Magpies will you do your recipes later pretty please? :flower:

Elli - any erm....'news'? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hugs::hugs:

Hey Girls had a busy weekend but I weighed in on Saturday and I lost 2lbs! Drank my syns in vodka on Friday and a few on Saturday too, but hopefully I believe I have balanced this on Sunday.

Made SW Roast Chicken Dinner with their syn free roasties- absolutely lush they were!!

Monday I have gone over a lil on syns but had 19 but been a good balance today. I have printed off my weekly meal plan and determined will be another good week, although its my week before my period and I do bloat up a bit and can be awful for snacking. So fingers crossed. I have lost 4lb in 2 week. I have also got the weighing in under control, I am not doing this until Saturday from now on.

Today's menu
B/f
2 boiled eggs
2 slices Wholemeal Toast (HE) Utterly Butterly (5 syns)

Lunch
Noodles boiled in stock cube and soy sauce, Small Chicken Breast, Mushroom and Sweetcorn (syn free)

Dinner
Potato, Chicken and Spinach Curry (Extra Easy Recipe book - syn free)

1 onion, Bite sized chunks Potato, Chicken, Spinach, Tin Tomatos, Curry Powder (using Madras as i like this), my curries have been made like this for a couple of weeks and I love them.

Snacks
Satsuma, Ham Slices, Apple

Lets keep it up this week too girls, can any of you say if you gain when you AF is due or do you stay same???

Pip - i went a little last night :yipee: :rofl:

So i took another before bed hoping to have more "action" and no...not yet...:growlmad:

It will happen!!! :lol: its GOT to happen!!! i get weighed tomorrow night!! :lol:

Hi Girls, sounds like u are all doing well :)
Pip- well done on the loss!! magners is goooood stuff ;-)

Well i have completely buggered up my syns yesterday... went to a lovely lil country pub with my friend and ordered a mixed grill with jacket potato and i even left the sausage and onion rings...very virtuous, intill... i had a nice large glass of rose and it was one of the nicest wines i have ever tasted so... we ended up going through a couple of btls whilst sat in the sunshine and then i had a HUGE slice of cheesecake with CLOTTED CREAM.... For tea i had half a plate of chips in wetherspoons.... aaaaaah.
Where did my bloody wilpower go?! I am dreading getting weighed 2moz :-( I am going to just bite the bullet and whatever i have gained think thatat least i had a lovely afternoon and that cheesecake was better than sex... haha.

Going to take a holiday next wed i think cos me and dh off to london for his 30th for a few days and we will be rushin round in the morning so wont have time for class. I can make myself get back on track by walking loads in london and im going to make food for the train journey so i knw its SW friendly :) although we will probs indulge in a meal and some drinks whilst we are there... il try keep away from cake tho as il be having Birthday cake 2moz too... i think il be better when all these birthdays are out the way! lol.

xxx

There's always a social situation to throw you totally off track! Especially as it's coming up to wedding season *sigh*

Well today has been good on the food front, not so much on the fussy baby front! Lol

B - weetabix (b) & milk (a)
L - Batchelors rice & quorn chicken pieces
D - Pasta, 30g Pesto (6), 28g Cheddar (a)
S - Cucumber batons, 4 Rich Tea biscuits (8),

Haven't fitted in all my a's and b's, and still haven't been shopping so there's a serious lack of fruit and veg, but not too bad so far. Glad I've got no chocolate in the house - had a tough day with LO so I would have scoffed it!

Lost 1.5lbs not bad considering the wedding/choc cake/champers! Lol.

Will type up recipe now!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"