anybody doing slimming world?

Lost 1.5lbs not bad considering the wedding/choc cake/champers! Lol.

Will type up recipe now!

xxx

Well done! I would be quite happy with a 1lb loss after yesterday's greed:blush:
Ah well, what is done is done now. Il be back on it properly from thursday and i have enjoyed the bday blow out:winkwink:

xxx

Scan Bran Cake

Ing:
5 scan bran slices
1 muller yog (vanilla)
2 eggs
1/4 tsp baking powder
5 tbsp sweetner
1 tsp cinnamon

Soak scan bran to soften. Mash up.
Mix all together...
Put into baking tin/cake cases in bun tin.
Bake till golden brown and firm to touch (i do them at 200 deg).

Lemon Topping

Ing:
2 lemons (or lemon juice out of a bottle 2.5 tbsp)
6 tbsp sweetner
2 eggs
tub of quark

Place the zest of 2 lemons in a bowl with 6 tbsp of sweetner.
Whisk in 2 eggs.
Place bowl over pan of simmering water (bain marie).
Continue to whisk until mixture thickens (this can take a while!!).
Once thickened whisk in 1/2 a tub of quark I use a full one cause i like it like that.
Put in fridge to cool.
Spread ontop of cakes.

I also top with with halfed stawberrys but you can do what ever fruit you fancy.

I also like eating the lemon topping on its own.

5 syns if you dont use the scan bran as your healthy extra!

xxx

:kiss:

Lost 1.5lbs not bad considering the wedding/choc cake/champers! Lol.

Will type up recipe now!

xxx

Well done! I would be quite happy with a 1lb loss after yesterday's greed:blush:
Ah well, what is done is done now. Il be back on it properly from thursday and i have enjoyed the bday blow out:winkwink:

xxx

Thanks honey. I will just be happy to lose a lb a week for a year then i would be my ideal weight!!

Nice to see I have already dropped 2 bmi points aswell!

xxx

I am going to have to start making syn free 'sweet' things for period period, as I am snaffling roses choccies at the min.....damn you father for giving me the tin on Sunday!!!

I am just craving sweetness of choccy!

Hiya,

Elli - :happydance: :happydance: hooray for senna :wacko::rofl: keep drinking the water with it though or it won't work!

Magpies - yaaaaaaay :cloud9::happydance::thumbup: well done you!!
Welcome to Team Skinoftheteeth :haha: We'll have to be super good this week eh

AQ - It's your BIRFDAY week so don't worry too much chick - you can get back on track after London - we'll be here waiting with a big stick....:trouble:

Kittykat - options are super chocolatey to get rid of the craving - step away from the roses immediately :nope: as thery're just too gorgeous and you can't possibly stop at 1 or 2, no mere mortal could :hugs:

Cocoa - menu looks fab :thumbup: go you! Great 1st day - esp with a fusspot baba x

Just been to aqua running (make up for the sly bag of skips I snaffled earlier) and having pork chops and corn on cob for tea.
Anyone else been weighed .....Lauraaaaaaaaa? Did you get there petal?
Hope you're all ok - ooh AQ it's nearly your birthday in a minute :happydance:

:hugs:

Pip - You were right I had 5!!!! But I loved them........so I am dusting myself off and today is a new day.

B/f

Beans on Toast

Lunch

Cod Loin & mushy peas

Dinner

Chicken Breast with Veg

Snacks - want to keep to the minimum, maybe a corn on cob or left over mushy peas!

Keep it up girls - we can do this x

Today I am not allowed to eat after 3pm because I am on fast before my op tomorrow. Not happy. So had my breakfast early porridge made with water and cinnamon. Just munched on some beef and a babybel. Had a mullerlight yoghurt and an alpen light. Got pasta and tuna for lunch which I am gonna have at about 2pm!

Hopefully I will have lost alot by next week!! From being ill! Lol.

xxx

I put on 1.5lbs lol!

I am back on it today!! I cant wait actually to start eating properly again!!

OMG can't believe it! I got weighed this mornin after my greedy day on mon an going off the plan yesterday too and i lost............2.5lb!!! :-O i am so shocked! lol. Got my half stone award too :) well its my bday 2day so im off for a bbq at my parents with dh and then we are going to a hotel later so catch up tomorrow ladies ;-)

xxx

AQ - well done!! Thats great!!

Magpies...Way to go!!! Thanks for the recipe, going to buy some scan breads tonight :)

Pip - YEAHHHHH :thumbup: i feel so much better!! :)

Today ive done an hour of spinning, 15 minutes of ab work and im now off to walk up town and back.
Weigh in tonight for me!! Eeeekkk!! xx

Its good. Well I like it.

There is also a chocolate one 2 which is 11 syns for the whole batch. (6syns if you use your healthy extras).

I will post that on friday if I am feeling upto it.

xxx

Good luck for tonight ellie21. Well done on the workouts. Still without computer grrr. Having an odd lunch today as am old mother hubbard but its quorn steak batchelors spicy rice and corn on cob. Dinner is at my mates but she knows i am doing sw so hopefully its nearly syn free. My weigh in tomorrow and stuck to it majorly so hoping for a good loss. X

ok, 3 hours walking and playing in the park....im knackered but feeling good :)

That spicy rice sounds good!!

how many syns are in soft cheese iam getting the food dictionary on monday but till that iam stuck ekk x :)

Hiya everyone, hope you're all okies!

Happy birthday AQ!! (It is today isn't it?)

I had my weigh in today... Lost 2.5lbs am extremely happy as its my totm So thats 5 n a half lbs in 2 weeks!! Chuffed!

Elli - I found eating a couple of satsumas a day has helped my 'movements' Hope you are feeling a bit better!

I'm off on hoilday friday so wont be on for a while, hope you all have a good week!!! I really hope i can stick to the plan while i'm away!!

Hiya all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQ :cake: :cake: hope you've had a fantastic day and got spoilt rotten, enjoy the hotel :winkwink: and well done too :happydance:

Elli - :loo: :haha: let us know how you get on chick - fingers crossed after that marathon exercise hey :thumbup:

Pink - woop woop well done too :happydance: where you off to on your hols?

Mrs Q - enjoy your evening with your friend, you deserve a night off :hugs:

Laura - that wasn't too bad then :shrug: sure you'll shift it this week

Kittykat - sounds like a fab menu today :thumbup:

Naya - check on the website chick as I'm not sure but think high syns.

Back later dudes :hugs:

:happydance: i lost 3.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week :thumbup:

Im chuffed!!!

Pink - i had a glass of orange juice this morning and it helped, but thats syns, so ill buy some oranges on my next week shop!! Thanks. Hope u have a FAB holiday xx

AQ - HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake: xx

Pip - LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE the :loo: blinky :lol:

Hey girls i started SW today...I dont really understand it though.... can someone explain it to me....
This is what i ate today... I have no clue if its good or bad would someone mind telling me please... i really need help lol xx

My food diary for today
Breakfast
Apple

Dinner
WW lasagne
WW youghurt
Feast Icecream

Tea
Sausage cassarole
Mash
WW youghurt with chopped strawberries

Amazed.
The apple for breakfast is good ..maybe add some bananas or oranges, make it into a fruit bowl so it lasts longer :)

Im sure WW things will have syns in them, especially the lasagne.
The feast icecream will be syns also.
Fat free yoghurts are syn free, well most of them...muller lights are free foods. :thumbup:

Depending on the sausages they will have syns in too. Quorn sausages are free!

Try going on slimmingworld.com
Explore on there and read your books!!

What plan are u on?
xx

Amazed.
The apple for breakfast is good ..maybe add some bananas or oranges, make it into a fruit bowl so it lasts longer :)

Im sure WW things will have syns in them, especially the lasagne.
The feast icecream will be syns also.
Fat free yoghurts are syn free, well most of them...muller lights are free foods. :thumbup:

Depending on the sausages they will have syns in too. Quorn sausages are free!

Try going on slimmingworld.com
Explore on there and read your books!!

What plan are u on?
xx

Extra easy i think... im not sure which one to do... im still kinda confuzzled with it all lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->