anybody doing slimming world?

Your consultant should have sat down with you and explained it all to you fully!
If they havent then im sure us girls on here can help with any questions. :)

it is all very confusing at first i started on monday and walked out of the place so confused so i sat down and read the books and i got it altho i think its best to invest in the food directories they have all your syns in for everything.

you have 3 ways of doing the diet the one you picked is more tasty and more varity this is the one iam on :thumbup:

Another ok-ish day for me:

B - weetabix (b) and milk (a)
L - pasta, pesto (6), 28g cheese (a)
D - fibre plus bar (b), mullerlight
S - 4 Rich teas (8), 3 cups tea (a from milk)

Shopping has just been delivered, so I promise it'll be more varied tomorrow! Didn't have time for a proper dinner so just grabbed some things to snack on.

Well I am craving chocolate again!!! its defo my run up to AF this week it always gets me, but I have stuck to the menu and I have also had a nice workout. Hoping to have balanced it all but who knows, also struggling with the loo and have no oranges to help until Friday!!!..... Crappy doo....if only...aaarrrggghhh

Well done to everyone on their weigh in's who lost and I hope the one's who didn't get the result they wanted don't lose heart and it gives them more motivation to do better this week, I just try and keep an open mind when I have my weigh in's I know it can be disheartening but I try an use it to my advantage the following week ....PMA and all that x

Also for amazed, basically with SW they encourage you to stay away from any kind of ready meals or processed food (even if healthy option/ww ones), the recipes are usually a healthier way of making these things with low fat options. So the ready stuff nearly always has syns against it. Today will probably equate to a couple of syns more than you would want but you can have days like that. Are you going a class or doing this online???

Also for amazed, basically with SW they encourage you to stay away from any kind of ready meals or processed food (even if healthy option/ww ones), the recipes are usually a healthier way of making these things with low fat options. So the ready stuff nearly always has syns against it. Today will probably equate to a couple of syns more than you would want but you can have days like that. Are you going a class or doing this online???

I'm going to classes each week.... i just dont get the whole thing lol... im reading the books now... im soooo confused im sure in reality its dead easy lmao
:haha:

I don't do slimming world but can i ask a quick question?

Is Turkey mince, extra lean mince and all meat (ie, chicken, lamb, pork etc) free from syns or not?

I've asked about stuff before but i still don't get it, sorry! :blush:

Elli :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::thumbup: yaaaaaayyyyyy
Bit better than last week hey - massive well done :hugs:

Squidge - yep it's all free as long as it's lean:thumbup:

Hey guys well had girls night all was fine but she served up apple pie and curtard. Hey ho. Star week this week. So annoyed as thought you didnt get one when breastfeeding. Laura5919 i think the numbers were lol. I used to live in mitcham well colliers wood on the phipps bridge estate. X

Not having a good day at the min - feel like I am coming down with a rotten cold which my OH has had this week, I can feel my face aching already, loading up on cold relief tablets as I type.

Meals for today

b/f - 2 slices of Wholemeal toast (with clover - 5 syns)
Lunch - Noodles - not sure with what yet (craving something spicy and naughty but will refrain)
DInner - Homemade burger, SW Wedges, Corn on Cob
Snacks - nothing in - may have to do more noodles if I get desperate.

Scared of eating too much, I know it encourages it, but cos I am due on next week I know my body is bloating and I am hoping I am just retaining water, must stay focused and do my exercise later............oooohhh its getting harder now!!! Well just today - probably cos I am ill. Sorry for the ramblings, its just difficult cos we don't have much in til my store delivery tomoz!

Hey hun. Just make sure all your food is free and you snack on superfree food and you cant go wrong.
I have real bad period pains today. But sticking to it.

Breakfast. 2 weetabix and milk. Ab
lunch. Chips fish cakes x2 (5 syns) beans.
Dinner. Pasta and sauce with cheese. Going to have to be after weigh in and quick as get home at 8.30 then off out shopping as husband gets paid. Will take 2 alpen light with me to meeting or i will die of starvation! X

Hi girls.
Thanks for bday wishes :) had a fab day and indulged in my fave Italian place with my dh and had some bday cake and a few drinks... so im back on plan today. Had cooked brekky in hotel and counted toast as HEB and syned my small glass fresh orange and my hash brown, but other than that i was good. Bout time! haha. Hope to have lost another 2.5lb when i next get weighed so it will be 10lb then if i do :) Maybe i will have a delayed weight gain tho as af due soon too... ah well. Im back on track now.

Well done on the losses and welcome amazing :)

Good luck to anyone getting weighed today! i am going back to bed. Me and dh went clubbing last night and its killed us... we are not so young anymore... haha xxx

Hey AQ - Sounds like you had a lovely day, we are off to Manchester on Sunday for OH birthday, so I think I will be indulging a little but plan is to dance it off in the club later on lol.

I have been naughty and had a cornetto, strawberry - 9.5 syns!! But it was worth it and its satisfied my craving, so I shall be good the rest of the day now (she says with a gleam in her eye). I couldn't resist in the sunshine!

:flower:

Hi all,
glad you had a lovely day AQ :hugs:

Kittykat - it's rude to not eat ice cream in sunny weather anyway so you were just being polite!

Mrs Q - wtf!! Am gutted for you - I thought we were going to get away with no AF too, although sometimes I think I would be better having one to get rid of these hormones :growlmad:. OH accidentally brushed past me with a hot frying pan last night and I flipped and launched it across the kitchen :blush: Dramatic? Moi? :haha:

Had lovely tea - seabass on red onion and courgette olive oil fry lighted in balsamic vinegar with asparagus and little herby roast spuds mmmmm
Oh Magpie - I was about to make the new scan bran cake and only had 1 egg and no cinnamon :cry: for the first time in my life I can see why people need spice racks with all the stuff I'm using.

Big news of the day is that I'm on crutches :dohh: :dohh: woke up in the night with excruciating pains in my knee and couldn't weight bear and got progressively worse - OH has had to take the day off work to mind LO (unheard of on so many levels!) They aren't quite sure what it is yet :dohh::shrug: - feels loads better already - ish...

Going to make one legged lasagne for tea if I find something to lean against :haha:

:hugs: :hugs:

Pip- OMG! I had virtually the exact same meal as u last nite when dh took me for dinner! i had seabass on a bed of tomatoes and garlic and herby potatoes! two great minds think alike eh? ;-) haha.

Hope u r ok! i had similar to what u have described and it ended up being sciatica, but i truly hope its not that for u as it was terrible for around 8mths :-( hopefully a trapped nerve and it will snap back ;-) get well soon.

xxx

Hey girls had my op today so having a day off the diet as I can even cook...

OH is ordering chinese so I am having a chow mein just plain. Is that not too bad?

AQ I dunno if I count as a one tuber as I have one tube totally blocked and a crappy ovary.

xxx

I am leaving this thread. I think there is only one person who HASNT ignored my posts and thats pip!

Bye

Hey girls had my op today so having a day off the diet as I can even cook...

OH is ordering chinese so I am having a chow mein just plain. Is that not too bad?

AQ I dunno if I count as a one tuber as I have one tube totally blocked and a crappy ovary.

xxx

Aww hun, i hope u have a speedy recovery. Enjoy ur chinese, u deserve a lil comfort food after a op ;-) it looks like il be having a op in a few wks time as the cyst under my eye is still the same, the cream never worked :-(

Yes u would deffo count as a one tuber. Its for ladies like myself with 1 tube and also ladies like u who only have 1 working tube. Please come and join our thread. Its under ttc groups in the ttc section and u would be most welcome there :winkwink:

Well i just had a lil peice of choc bday cake but i syned it and still have enough left for a few drinks on sat night when i go out with the girls and to be able to add the odd treat in to see me through till wed :)

xxx

I am leaving this thread. I think there is only one person who HASNT ignored my posts and thats pip!

Bye

Laura, I responded to one of your posts when u asked did anyone read the magazine, so its not only pip that responds... To be fair hun, u have only posted about 4 times recently and not asked a question as such other than about the mag... nobody ignores anybody. If a specific question is asked i will always respond, if its a slow day on here i will just do a general reply wishing everyone well with their losses. I rem reading u are a recent single mummy and u had moved when u came back to this thread, so i am assuming u are feeling a bit down today ((hugs)) we have all been there:winkwink:
Dont leave the thread luv, try and post more often to get the support u want. If u wanna chat just PM me anytime but dont take offence cos nobody ignoring anyone on purpose, life just tends to overtake us all xxx

No and I am sorry if I havent replied I havent really replied to anyone. How long did it take me to post that recipe? I have had alot of things on my plate recently and they dont seem to be getting better.

Sorry you seem to be feeling left out.

I will go have look now even though I am not TTC yet. Thanks AQ.

xxx

Laura i specifically acknowledged u saying about living in mitcham. So dont feel left out come back and join!

I lost 3lb!!! 16lb in 5 weeks! And slimmer of the week.

Pip hope u feel better soon. I am off out shopping. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->