anybody doing slimming world?

Well done mrs Q that is fab. I will be happy this week aslong as I just dont gain!

xxx

MrsQ, WELL DONE!!! That is excellent! woohooo u will soon be at target ;-)

Im like u magpies, i wont mind so much if i stay the same when i next get weighed as af is due (hope she does one for 9mths, lol) and i cnt exercise too much as cut my foot a bit last nite when dancing... lol. But in a ideal world il like 2.5lb off so iv lost 10lb :)

xxx

Laura i specifically acknowledged u saying about living in mitcham. So dont feel left out come back and join!

I lost 3lb!!! 16lb in 5 weeks! And slimmer of the week.

Pip hope u feel better soon. I am off out shopping. X

Sorry I did see your post thanks but when i post about SW no one listens or comments!. Pip personally messaged me but I dont feel welcome. I was one of the original posters here but it seems its gone up to a level where you just get ignored!
I have posted a few times and each time I have been ignored...

Im not being funny but people dont reply to every post I put so I just babble more crap till they do reply. They have no choice then! Lol.
xxx

Well Laura,
Now i am feeling ignored by u, as i posted a reply to your post about being ignored and tried to be supportive , despite the fact i too have a lot going on.

Hi guys wondering if you can help. I cant get on lifelineonline on my phone and need syn values?

Iceland Sweet chilli prawn kebab. 6. Box says 192g with out skewers?
Nutritional value for 100g.
Cal. 122. Fat 1.1. Protein. 21.9. Carb. 6.1

hope u can help. X

Oh Laura:cry: :cry: please don't go mate - I am sorry if I've missed any of your posts, that happened to me in my pregnancy thread and I just pissed off out of there in the end and don't go on the parenting version of it so I would never knowingly do it to anyone-hate hate HATE cliqueyness.
I really believe that no one here would genuinely ignore posts - even one time posters get a chat if their post is spotted.
I think there is a function *somewhere* where you can automatically go to the unread posts in a thread but I don't know how or where this is. Anyone?

Am truly sure that no one else on here would either as they all seem to care that you're feeling upset about this.
Now group hug and onwards --we've got lard to lose :hugs::happydance:

Mrs Q......MOVE AWAY FROM THAT READY MEAL IMMEDIATELY - it's 18.5 syns on all plans :nope: don't do it!
Oh and yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy :cloud9::thumbup::happydance:
Crazy knee is better today thank God - thanks for wishes :hugs: AQ I had sciatica amongst a million other things during my pregnancy and the only thing that worked was an osteopath - super expensive but I wanted to marry her she was that good :haha::thumbup:

Made lasagne for tea with a morrisons cheese sauce (4syns for whole packet) and some fat free fromage frais and used my healthy extras to grate some lowlow cheese on top and mmmmm :munch: fabberless

Hope everyone ok :hugs::hugs:

Well Laura,
Now i am feeling ignored by u, as i posted a reply to your post about being ignored and tried to be supportive , despite the fact i too have a lot going on.

I apologise I didnt see your post!

I am not great at the moment with all this going on in my life! I just feel like I was being left out :cry:

I posted a few times about losing weight and then this week gaining and nobody said anything..

Sorry girls! I am such an emotional wreck! I think its all got to me :cry: Still on the diet so thats good tho :shrug:

Well Laura,

I apologise I didnt see your post!

I am not great at the moment with all this going on in my life! I just feel like I was being left out :cry:

I posted a few times about losing weight and then this week gaining and nobody said anything..

Sorry girls! I am such an emotional wreck! I think its all got to me :cry: Still on the diet so thats good tho :shrug:

You big narna :hugs: don't be so hard on yourself - you've had SO much going on lately.
Anyway, like I said - onwards and fatless :hugs::kiss:

Laura- Damn hormones! You've got a right to be all over the place with everything you've had going on :hugs:

Pip- I'm terrible at using fromage frais in cooking! I made garlic & chilli Mushroom pasta last night with FF, and even though I let the mushrooms cool down before adding it- I still ended up with a curdled mess on my plate. I think the pasta was too hot when I added it.

Laura dont worry we are here for u. I didnt see u had put on sorry. I am on my husbands phone at moment so skim through the threads. What a lovely day? If i had more than 2 hours sleep i may have gone outside but i cant be bothered. X

Hi Girls,

Hope you all are lucky enough to be enjoying the sunshine, I am at home today with work but still can't go outside....:cry:

Laura - I am glad you are back, sorry that you felt isolated - must say when I first read this I got a bit upset, as its never intentional to make anyone feel that way, had a very busy couple of weeks and started coming into this thread daily, but still not getting chance to pick up everyone's questions and reply to them, not meaning to be ignorant, more that I just do a quickie response as opposed to none, plus still a newbie myself.

Also don't lose heart about the first week I had some really frustrating weeks at first when I joined as I couldn't get my head into gear and it took me 12 weeks to shift 5lb, but after a rethink I have lost 5lb in the last 2 weeks, I am a bit sceptical myself about this week as I had a sneaky peek on the scales last night and lets just say the 5lb had come back........ hoping its just the time of day, water retention and nothing more sinister, been quite good this week, not had over my syns and I have balanced meals where appropriate although I am in my 7day run up to my period which is never the best weigh in for me. So I have done my best by working out, done at least 30 mins per day from Tues to Today (with a few more extras today), plan on exercise tomoz and sunday, and to top it off spent 2 hours gardening yesterday. So I am going to be miffed if I don't see a good result in the morning which is when I weigh in.

Anyway its friday and I can't moan too much as the weekend is just on the cusp of starting and I have Monday off, watching the Black Eyed Peas on Sunday night :happydance::happydance:.

Got my new SW mag in the post, I got 6 issues for £5 when I joined online, I love the inspirational stories - always seems that everyones average time of getting to target is 5 months, so here is hoping I will be at mine in another 3 months (my overall target that is - have an interim one at 11st).

Anyhoo, menu is going well today - all in all I have planned for 12 syns and that includes my vodka tonics at my mums later tonight.

If I am not at weekend, hope we can all plan nice SW bbq's with the sunshine, stock up on free food girls x x x

Laura- Its ok hun. We all have off days. I am feeling quite crappy myself seeing as i got a BFN this morning, yet again :-( felt like reaching for the chocs but didnt so thats a bonus for me! Just went to my parents and spent the afternoon in the sun having a bbq an ate chicken, syn free chorizo sausages and pork kebabs with peppers :) was lovely and i never even had any wine! lol. Just stuck to diet lemo. I am feeling pleased with myself cos usually when i get a bfn or af, i always get sad and eat crap but iv realised that only makes my situation worse so iv stopped it :)

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying this lovely weather xxx

Im having a bad week. Sat here with a massive glass off full fat lemo. Had the other half of my plain chow mein from last night... just crap that I cant cook or owt feeling rotten cant even bend down to pick anything up. Just hurts to move. I also look like shit. Need a shower and I cant even bear to stand up for that long. Sorry about your BFN AQ! Hugs for you.

xxx

I've struggled to stay on track today - boredom always makes me want to have a junk food binge.

B - weetabix (b) and milk (a)
L - 200g rustic chips (2), cheese omlette (aa)
D - Beef batchelors rice
S - Melon, 2x fibre plus bars (bb), mullerlight, 6x rich tea (12)

My belly feels bigger too- not sure if it's bloating from eating all the carbs etc. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Hey all.

Not got time to do a "catch up"
But i just wanted to pop in and hope your all ok and all big LOSERS ;)

Ill try and catch up a bit later....as im being really naughty last couple of days, and maybe one of u lot can kick my ass back into gear!! :lol:

xxx

Hi girls, how r we all?
Magpies- i hope u are feelin a lil better xx

I am in a right mess. I am bedridden due to recurring sciatica and im in agony. I am on super strong painkillers and have to hobble to the loo with a walking stick :-(

Up to now i have eaten a small peice of choc bday cake for brekky but syned it and had a pitta bread (HEB) with ham and salad and some pineapple for lunch. I am going to try my best to not comfort eat as i am obviously very inactive and dnt want to gain weight but its goin to b hard :-(

xxx

hello ladies, this is my first post in this thread, so i apologise for just barging in asking for advice...

i've been a Slimming World member since september of last year. I lost 1st before christmas, managed to escape christmas with only a 3lb gain (i usually gain 7lb or more over christmas, so i was over the moon!) but since january, i've just been playing with the same 3lbs - lose a bit, gain a bit, stay the same and then repeat the cycle... so i'm now 1lb heavier than i was before christmas.

I just seem to find it really easy to slip off track so far this year. and when i have what i think is a good week (and i've been filling out food diary sheets for my consultant to be sure it's a good week) i end up losing half a pound or staying the same, which puts me in a bad mood and demotivates me for the following week.

i'm sure part of the problem is my portion sizes. i know they say you can eat as much free food as you like, but that's assuming you only eat when you're hungry and even after all this time, i'm not very good at listening to my body when it's telling me i'm full.

I got to goal a few years ago (about 8 years ago, actually) on Weight Watchers, and lost all of my weight in 3 months. i had a bit more weight to lose this time round, but not much, so to be 1.5st away from my goal weight after 9 months on Slimming World is making me feel very down. and knowing that it's my fault and not the diet's makes me feel worse!

I decided to do Slimming World this time round because I had just started TTC and you can't do Weight Watchers whilst pregnant (i was optimistic that i wouldn't be TTC for too long!) so i figured doing Slimming World would help me avoid having to switch diets when i fell pregnant...

but 9 months on, i'm still TTC and i'm feeling like it's never going to happen because my cycles - which settled down to 28/29 days long quite quickly after coming off the pill - have become long and irregular over the last few months and now i'm toying with the idea of going back to Weight Watchers because it seemed to work so much better for me than Slimming World is :(

sorry for the long post - i needed to rant :( any advice would be very much appreciated. i've read through most of the thread and SW seems to be working so well for so many of you... i just can't seem to make it work for me :( (or, more accurately, i can't seem to make me work with it)

AQ - I hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Butterfly - Instead of constentrating on the free foods...why not consentrate on your ss foods?
Try having a fruit bowl for breakfast, packing in melon and strawberries as they are super free!
For lunch, a tuna sandwiche with salad on the side, or just a tuna salad.
Dinner, Meat and as much veg as u like...but without the potatoes.
Snacks = more fruit and fat free yoghurt.

I did this for 3 days last week, as i was very constipated, and it really worked!! I lost 3.5lbs that week.

The above menu is either a strict extra easy plan day or a red plan day.

I felt full doing this, but i think for me its physcological. I hope this helps a little.

^^ See our Elli getting another :loo: mention in there again everyone?! :rofl::rofl:

Butterfly - agree with the above advice, cut out carbs as much as is comfortable and stuff that you know wouldn't really be good for you in real life anyway. Well done for reaching your target though - massive achievement.

AQ - oh nooooooooooo. I jinxed you mentioning the bloody chiropractor didn't I :cry: I hope to God you're getting a bit of relief chick - don't let it stop you being good - my hip has improved loads since I've lost a bit of weight.
What pain killers you on? :hugs::kiss:

Hi to everyone else - a massive hug to those of you with LOs to entertain in this heat :wacko: :wacko: - Laura you get two obviously :haha: Hot fed up babies are no fun are they, mine was up all night cutting top peggy too bless.

Magpies are you feeling better now mate? Hope so

Are we all feeling motivated - I am struggling to not eat magnums and burgers in buns etc:nope: I go away next week and even the thought of seeing my bag of tripe belly in a bikini :sick: isn't stopping me. Fortunately OH is though, he's like the Hitler of the fridge :haha:

See you all tomorrow - hope we aren't too burnt
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"