anybody doing slimming world?

Hiya Pip.
Lol. U never jinxed me hun. I get it on and off all the time but not usually soooo bloody bad. It was worse 2yrs ago and i was bad for 9mths and bedridden for 3mths :-(
just pray it's not going to be like that again.
I taking 60mg codine that the dr prescribed 3 times a day :-(
im lying on couch with window open and fan on and still roasted! I did have a feast lolly ice before tho, to cool down of course...also cos af due 2moz and im cravin choc... i syned it tho so not too bad. Dad going to stock up on strawberries and pineapple for me 2moz so il be snacking on that to avoid any weight gain.
Feel really low tho and in such a lot of pain and thats with the painkillers! :-(

Hope everyone enjoyin the heat and eating healthy.

xxx

Hello Girls!
Just wanted to again apologise for my outburst! Dummy and pram spring to mind! :oops:

I have been ok with the diet this week! Although have I wanted to eat my way through galaxy chocolate! I have resisted the urge!

The twins are with their dad today so I think I am gonna go food shopping and do a recipe from the extra easy book I bought!

Did everyone enjoy the sunshine yesterday, Supposed to be hotter today!

Firstly Welcome butterfly - I agreee with Ellie21 eat more ss foods also why dont you pop your diarys here for a few days some of us do this and then we can comment and try and help?

AQ So sorry to hear bout your scaiatica (sp) i suffered that in pregnancy eeeeek.

4 magpies hope your feeling better today and back on track?

Kittycatbabe- hope you enjoyed your vodka mmmmmmmmmm i couldnt even if i wanted to as BF.

Laura how you feeling now chick?

pip - the mini milks are 1.5 syns and i think the small twisters are 15 too? why not stock up on those, wholemeal buns for your heb and make syn free burgers with xtra lean mince nmeat eggs and onions? Never tried it but wortha go?

Well i got my computer back yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 £80 pounds down grrrr my plonker of a husband! That £80 was gonna get mikey a high chair this month!

Well went to my mates house warming party oh my god they have THE most amazing house just opposite biggin hill airport if you know it anyone? The views across the country are to die for they have a three bed and decking then it goes down to a garden and then..... a HOT TUB!!!! its HUGE and then further down they have like a bloody warehouse size of a out house! Done so well for themselves. but i ate bad.... we didnt have time 4 dinner so if i remember i had two french bread bits with boursin on mmmmmmmmmmmmmm had never had this b4 oh dear.
2 chicken wings! about 500 cheese and pineapples i love em, 2 falafel things like onion bajees, and some salad and a hand full of doritros. had d coke tho lol.

will cut back on syns this week.

today -
bfast milk, weetabix ab
lunch - jacket beans and cheese.
dinner - no syn lamb slices from iceland, dry roast pots parsnips with honey (3 syns? not sure of syns yet) veg and no syn gravy!
snacks fruit.

xxx

Its okay laura dont worry we all go through phases like that.

I am back on track but I think I will have put on this week. Not really feeling all that hungry at the moment.

xxx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is coping in this heat! I've been sooo tempted to go out and get icecream!
Had a bit of a slip yesterday. We went out to Fleetwood with LO and ended up having fish and chips... and a twister ice lolly! Don't even want to know how many syns that was. I had toast for breakfast too (HexB) but I was good at tea time and had corn on the cob (without butter!) and ryvita with low fat cottage cheese.
We're having a BBQ today, how on earth do you all stay away from white bread!? I'd kill for a burger on a white bun with loads of cheese, mayo and a bit of ketchup.... Mmmm.

Laura- What "outburst"??:winkwink:all forgotten chick.

Well girls, glad u are all enjoying the lovely weather and making the most of bbq's etc :) i am still bedridden with my fan on full belt and in agony and too hot so not feeling very good :-( My dad is going to get me a load of fruit soon, such as strawberries, melon etc and some more mullers as im determined not to bugger up my diet due to being laid up:thumbup:

Up to now for brekky i had 2 alpen light bars (HEB) and a mullerlight.
For lunch im going to have some slices of ham with salad.
Im so bloody hot stuck in ere than i only want to eat healthy stuff anyway so thats lucky...

Hope u are all having a better day than me. Magpies, hope ur healing up well hun xxx

I'm just starting to get bruising round my wounds now... nice and yellow! Well sexy. Haha.

I feel a bit sickly.

Just got on my own scales and I was 15st 10lbs so still less than I was last week. I will be impressed if I havent put on though.

Feel for you on the codine... it makes me really ill that stuff and pukey! Hope you feel better soon honey.

I just had bananas and fat free nat yog for breaky.

xxx

aq!! do u have sky? i would be going insane!

was wondering if everyone wants to set a weekly goal or like have a first goal in mind?
mine is to be able to wear my wedding ring again. next week wanna loose 2lb. xxx

Id like to weigh under 15st for my birthday but that isnt going to happen as my birthday is june the 15th! Lol.

xx

SO can i eat mullerlights and strawberrys all through the day for free?

aq!! do u have sky? i would be going insane!

was wondering if everyone wants to set a weekly goal or like have a first goal in mind?
mine is to be able to wear my wedding ring again. next week wanna loose 2lb. xxx

Yes we have sky thank god! also i have a stack of magazines and a new book so im well entertained and i have a nice bowl of strawberries and melon next to me an a ice cold diet coke an my fan on full belt :)
Pain is easing slightly so painkillers finally working! Just got AF too so feelin a bit bloaty and with not being able to move too much im worried il gain this week... iv syned my treats and stuck to the plan tho... what do u ladies think?

I just had some slices of cold ham before and im going to have some more with salad for tea and a mullerlight. im trying to reduce my carbs a little as im not able to exercise. I would be happy to have lost 1lb this wk due to the lack of exercise etc xxx

sounds good.
i dont do exercise and i loose. xxx

I'm ok! Apart from my ex but he can just get lost lol!

I have been ok on the diet. I wanted to pick pick pick at food but I have resisted! Went shopping today and I got my treat for tuesday night!

Does anyone have a treat if you have lost after your meeting?? I do lol

How was everyones day in the lovely sunshine. My kids were with their dad and they have come home miserable as usual! Only just gone to sleep!

i dont tend to have a trweat after as otherwise i wouldnt stop lol.

i stayed in as i couldnt take bubs in this heat. hes been feeding constantly too bless him but therefore i have been starving. think i stuck to my syns. i THINK and I HOPE! xxx

Hiya :)

Im not going to be going to meets anymore, we cant afford it atm (june is a very expensive month for us) and at £20 a month, its something we can cut out.

But ill still be doing it online and still doing the plan! SO hopefully u wont mind me staying on the thread :blush:

Well girls i have been laid up for almost 3 days now and i was soooo hot before than i gave in to temptation and had a strawberry cornetto... was delicious but its made me go over my syns by 8 :-( some ppl have 15 syns a day tho, so wonder if it will make a diff?
If i can lose 1lb this wk il b happy due to how inactive i have been and how bloated iv felt with af an this heat. i just hope i dnt gain... ah well its been a bad wk.
Onwards and upwards for this wk :) my pain is subsiding so im really hoping i can get out for a hr in the car 2moz and see a bit of life :) iv got some syn free burgers and sausages left too so hoping im able to sit in a sun lounger and have a bbq tea at my parents :)

Laura- treatwise i tend to have a extra nice meal after weigh in such as steak etc and add some extra light mayo and maybe have a glass of wine and dnt syn it. Thats my treat :) i have decided when i lose my 1st stone i am going to treat myself to a few nice chocs and a couple glasses of cava ;-)

Good luck for this wk ladies xxx

Hiya :)

Im not going to be going to meets anymore, we cant afford it atm (june is a very expensive month for us) and at £20 a month, its something we can cut out.

But ill still be doing it online and still doing the plan! SO hopefully u wont mind me staying on the thread :blush:

Of course we dnt mind hun! I find this thread a great support esp when i have moments of weakness :winkwink: we all wanna be losers in 2010 and start 2011 all healthy and slim. hehe xxx

Laura- treatwise i tend to have a extra nice meal after weigh in such as steak etc and add some extra light mayo and maybe have a glass of wine and dnt syn it. Thats my treat :) i have decided when i lose my 1st stone i am going to treat myself to a few nice chocs and a couple glasses of cava ;-)

Good luck for this wk ladies xxx

I am going to use my club ten as a first goal as cos i started off at 18 stone 13 a stone isn't much to me. so when i get to my club ten then i plan to go for a pedicure. Trying to not reward myself with food as i wont get out of my habit to eat when i am happy and eat when i am sad lol.
xxx

can anyone help?????

right basically me and hubby are having a stir fry tonight mmmmmmmmmmm i just make it with quorn, a packet of cheapest stir fry mix veg, tobasco sauce and soy sauce.

With it though we like prawn crakcers and sweet chilli dip.

But i cant work out how much i can have weight wise.
Can someone help?

I will use all my 15 syns if i need to lol.

Tesco Prawn Crackers 60g bag

18 Syns on Extra Easy Original 18 Syns Green 18 Syns

and

Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce, Original/Hot 1 level tbsp

1½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 1½ Syns Green 1½ Syns

bareing in mind it will half and half so if i am working this out right i could have 30g of the crackers at 9 syns and then 4 tbsp of sauce at 4 and half syns taking me to 14 and half syns?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->