anybody doing slimming world?

Hi ladies :flower:
Hope everyone ok - haven't fully caught up with you gabalots :haha:

Elli - it is a lot isn't it. Because I've been doing aquarunning at £5.50 and then buying hi fi bars etc - the diet was costing about £20 a week!!!!! Not really fair on OH so have reined it in a bit now.

AQ - are you any better yet chick? You can go up to 60mg 4 times daily y'know and are you taking any anti inflammatories like ibuprofen/diclofenac etc as well?

Anyone heard from Magpie or have I missed the post :dohh:

Laura - what treat have you got for tomorrow? I want to know so I can copy later :haha:.

My weigh in is tonight and don't feel hopeful - feel really bloated and sluggish today - could be the fact that owlboy has been awake the last few nights. I'll update later - anyone else with me tonight?

Mrs Q my brain hurt trying to work that out but I think you had it right.

Guess what - 4 more sleeps til my holi holiday
:plane::lolly::wine::icecream::drunk::book::dance::munch::happydance:

your so so so so lucky where you off to on holi holiday? We used to go on three of four a year! Now it will be 3 or 4 years till we can afford a holiday!

Magpie posted yesterday shes not feeling too great hun. x

Whats everyones diary for today then?

Breakfast - Egg, bacon, beans and chips
Lunch - asda syn free chick pea dahl and rice with chips as not much rice.
dinner - quorn stir fry. with crackers 9 syns and chilli dip 6 syns

Snack - weetabix and milk a and b, cheese on toast a and b.

made my quiche today mmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DTx19ZFvF_0/S9Arxz9qLEI/AAAAAAAAADA/lItmIHyu6QE/s320/P1020782.JPG

Pip- I am a little better thanks. I take 6 of the 30mg per day so just about manage on it. I have terrible af pain too now so really not a great few days for me :-(
Im going to sit in the sun at my parents garden soon as i have not been out for 3 days now and im getting depressed.

MrsQ- My starting weight was not far off yours. I started at 18 stones 4lb.
I have not been committed enough to lose a stone for a looong time so thats why il have a lil reward ;-) when i get to club 10 my dh is taking me for a chinese cos we both love it but obviously stay away nowadays but we both deserve a treat by then :)

Today i have eaten...

Frozen mullerlight pineapple yoghurt.
Fresh pineapple.
x1 apple.

lunch- 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) with pilchards. x1 pear.

xxx

Pip- I am a little better thanks. I take 6 of the 30mg per day so just about manage on it. I have terrible af pain too now so really not a great few days for me :-(
Im going to sit in the sun at my parents garden soon as i have not been out for 3 days now and im getting depressed.

I have not been committed enough to lose a stone for a looong time so thats why il have a lil reward ;-) when i get to club 10 my dh is taking me for a chinese cos we both love it but obviously stay away nowadays but we both deserve a treat by then :)

Today i have eaten...

Fresh pineapple.
x1 apple.

xxx

cool. so was that your start weigh at sw?
When i had mikey i weighed 20 stone 4 :blush:

Today i have eaten...

Fresh pineapple.
x1 apple.

xxx

cool. so was that your start weigh at sw?
When i had mikey i weighed 20 stone 4 :blush:

Yep it was my SW start weight. I have weighed as much as 19 stone 7lb in the past but lost a bit when i split from my ex a few yrs ago.
I look at pics back then and feel sick. On one im wearing a purple top and i look like violet frm willy wonker when she gets blown up! LMAO
What height and clothes size r u?
Im nrly 5ft 9in and clothes size 20-22 but i was a size 26 a few yrs ago!

xxx

i am a dinky 5ft3 and only wear my maternity clothes at the moment as nothing fits me but they are a size 22. So i am the reason my son is so small for his age. (o-3 months clothes at 5 months old lol) but i vow he will never have my eating problems!!! I am officially disgusting!
x

AQ your a genius I never thought about freezing mullerlights and eating them like icecream!!

Today I have had some crabsticks, a plum, 2 muller lights, an alpen light bar.

Not feeling too hungry really. My appetite has shrunk since my up but that might just be the pain killers.

Thanks for asking of me. Back at work today feeling alot better. Still a bit knackered and rotton. Took the dogs on a big walk yesterday afternoon in the sun. Made me feel better getting out of the house.

Got on my own scales at lunch time and they are showing 15st 9 so according to that I have lost some this week but will see what the SW scales say tomorrow night. Im just happy aslong as I havent gained and this has got to be the least I have weighed in at least a year. Put a dress on yesterday and it felt baggy which was an nice feeling.

My starting weight was 16st 10lbs.

xxx

AQ your a genius I never thought about freezing mullerlights and eating them like icecream!!

Today I have had some crabsticks, a plum, 2 muller lights, an alpen light bar.

Not feeling too hungry really. My appetite has shrunk since my up but that might just be the pain killers.

Thanks for asking of me. Back at work today feeling alot better. Still a bit knackered and rotton. Took the dogs on a big walk yesterday afternoon in the sun. Made me feel better getting out of the house.

Got on my own scales at lunch time and they are showing 15st 9 so according to that I have lost some this week but will see what the SW scales say tomorrow night. Im just happy aslong as I havent gained and this has got to be the least I have weighed in at least a year. Put a dress on yesterday and it felt baggy which was an nice feeling.

My starting weight was 16st 10lbs.

xxx

Glad your feeling better hun. the weather wont help you feeling knackered.

On my scales it shows i have lost 2lbs so far and get weighed on thursday heres hoping!
xxx

The hospital were impressed when I went in aswell because I had lost 2 bmi points since my preop at the end of april.

2 lbs over the weekend is well good! Well done keep it up!!

I might even get my stone award this week!! Nawt. Would be nice though.

xxx

Well i do try magpies... ;-) haha. Its just nice to have something syn free and ice cold while the weather is like this :)

Glad ur feeling a bit better hun. I was sore for around 5-6 days after my op.
Mostly in the belly button area where the put the camera, not so much the 2 other scars... weird.

Well done on the loose dress! woop woop! i love that feeling when u get to notice lil things like that. So far i can notice i have collarbones... still got a gigantic arse, legs and hips tho... lol xxx

The hospital were impressed when I went in aswell because I had lost 2 bmi points since my preop at the end of april.

2 lbs over the weekend is well good! Well done keep it up!!

I might even get my stone award this week!! Nawt. Would be nice though.

xxx

theres no reason why you cant!!

Yeah collarbones are a good one. My double chin is getting less double too!

Yeah I have a massive bruise round my belly button. My skin is yellow its that bruised. I look well sexy.

xxx

Hey Ladies,

Nice to see we all enjoyed the weekend, does anyone have a recipe for syn free ice lollies, I think we need them.

I have been poorly with a horrible cold, but I still enjoyed my weekend of sunshine. My OH birthday went really well yesterday, watched the Black Eyed peas and me and OH shared a Pizza from the Hut (very naughy I know but I made sure I danced twice as hard and I will use my weekly syns to cover this). However I was convinced I would have gained this week as it was not looking good midweek when I checked in, but I weighed in again at weekend and I have maintained, no loss but its the week before my AF and I did have quite a few choc's too as I pig out. So I am happy and feel good at min, aside from my cold.

AQ - hope the back is easing up and sorry to hear about the BFN, I am looking to start TTC again end June, so I will be able to share those trials with you.

MrsQ - the quiche looked delish - what was in it?

Elli - I do SW online too, I did pay for this and it was £45 for 3 months, its due for renewal and i am not sure if I will pay it or if I will just do it myself and make my own chart, but I want stay on the thread. I think its likely I will renew for the next 3 months but I am hoping that I won't need to pay again after that and can just maintain myself.

I will catch up with other posts as quick as possible girls, but want sprinkle some PMA that we all have a good week with our plans and the scales tip in our favour x x x

4Magpies, just read your part, congrats on the BMI points thats impressive and usually shows inch loss too. Keep it up and I am sure you will get that stone award this week, I am hoping to lose 2lb this week so I get my half stone award.

Also hear you with the collarbones and double chin, I am also noticing in my face a bit more, hoping in a month I can see it on my tummy and hips too!!!!

hey kkb here u go hun....

x4 eggs,
500g tub of cottage cheese,
bacon
mushroom.
Onion
Sweetcorn or anything free you fancy.

Mix the eggs together, but just enough to mix them, don't beat them or anything. Add the cottage cheese to the egg. Fry light the mushrooms and bacon and onion (cut the bacon into bits)
then add to the mixture and pour into a flan/quiche dish.

Cook on 200 for 1/2 hour or until firm to the touch.

its my staple.xx

I just want to be able to see my hip bones when I lie down again then I will be happy. Bring on being a size 14 again! Lol.

xxx

4Magpies, just read your part, congrats on the BMI points thats impressive and usually shows inch loss too. Keep it up and I am sure you will get that stone award this week, I am hoping to lose 2lb this week so I get my half stone award.

Also hear you with the collarbones and double chin, I am also noticing in my face a bit more, hoping in a month I can see it on my tummy and hips too!!!!

just seen ur off to cape town! i love sa!!!! we went on safari in south africa and travelled along the garden route. i walked a stroked cheetahs there was amazing! also road elephants.
table top mountain is amazing! https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v319/231/81/786540236/n786540236_4218931_844.jpg

I just want to be able to see my hip bones when I lie down again then I will be happy. Bring on being a size 14 again! Lol.

xxx

i'd like to see my fanny pmsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back