anybody doing slimming world?

God yeah tell me about I am a size 15 at the min!!! I like the idea of looking down in the shower and seeing my lady garden again and not kench lol.... I want be able lie down though and have my bones dig in me again hahaha.

Thanks for the pic MrsQ, how good is that stroking the cheetah's on safari, we have booked a day safari trip and a cage dive with the great whites. We are staying in Cape Town to watch the England v Algeria game at Green point, only 1 we are watching over there, was too expensive to do this for more of the games. Really looking forward to it now, we really wanted to start baby trying over there, but my cycles have gone a bit wonky so I only OV now when we get back, so still chance I could get a world cup baby just not in Cape Town.

God yeah tell me about I am a size 15 at the min!!! I like the idea of looking down in the shower and seeing my lady garden again and not kench lol.... I want be able lie down though and have my bones dig in me again hahaha.

Thanks for the pic MrsQ, how good is that stroking the cheetah's on safari, we have booked a day safari trip and a cage dive with the great whites. We are staying in Cape Town to watch the England v Algeria game at Green point, only 1 we are watching over there, was too expensive to do this for more of the games. Really looking forward to it now, we really wanted to start baby trying over there, but my cycles have gone a bit wonky so I only OV now when we get back, so still chance I could get a world cup baby just not in Cape Town.

if you have a chance go to the aquarium and the waterfront i think its called. its amazing. I am so jealous. Its the most amazing country! I preferred it to my maldives honeymoon! I want to go back there and renew my vows when been married 25 years!

Why not just try anyway lol have lots of fun! Do you use the OV sticks? I used them to Stop myself getting pregnant for a year lol.
xxxx

Oh and seeing as we were talking about treats. When I hit target I am going to get myself a new tattoo as then I will be able to show it off. Wanted it for ages but refuse to get it whilst I am still this overweight!

xx

We have stopped TTC at present but I was using the digi ov sticks (smiley faces), I think I am just going to try au naturel for about 3 months then prob go back to poas lol. I got a bit obsessive a while ago and cos of the break have relaxed a bit about it. At the min we are just on withdrawal method, my OH doesn't believe that it could still happen lol. I also set myself the mini target of getting under 11stone before we baby try - tried to use it as a dietary incentive lol.

We arent TTC we are using withdrawal sometimes... at the end of my cycle he does it in me.

I am going to use my persona monitor starting from next cycle (aslong as I have another regularish one).

OH doesnt want to TTC. We were meant to be starting next month when we moved but now he has changed his mind. I am a bit devastated. More time to lose weight though I guess.

xxx

Oh and seeing as we were talking about treats. When I hit target I am going to get myself a new tattoo as then I will be able to show it off. Wanted it for ages but refuse to get it whilst I am still this overweight!

xx

I have been contemplating this too, it would be a cover up actually, I fell into the trap when I was 22 of believing the temporary tatoo concept (ones that only go through 3 layers of skin and fade completely within 7 years) and now I am stuck with a very scarred and faded symbol on my back.Complete sales gimmick and I believed them - :dohh:

What would you get, I have seen a few things that I like, it will be my lower back where I have it, what about you?

xx

I have been contemplating this too, it would be a cover up actually, I fell into the trap when I was 22 of believing the temporary tatoo concept (ones that only go through 3 layers of skin and fade completely within 7 years) and now I am stuck with a very scarred and faded symbol on my back.Complete sales gimmick and I believed them - :dohh:

What would you get, I have seen a few things that I like, it will be my lower back where I have it, what about you?

I already have a big piece on my leg/thigh that is pretty latin writing and says "alis volat propriis" which means she flies with her own wings. I am a big believer in angels and it means I am independant and I love love love it.

If I can find a pic I will post it.

And I also have a diamond on my sternum which is to mean I have a strong, beautiful and pure heart.

I want a lily next, on my side/ribcage I think.

xx

My OH is actually holding me to my weight loss pledge with TTC - we decided to go to not trying for a few months because we had south africa coming up and because I had 2 losses last year I am worried about travel in early pregnancy (just my personal feelings at min) so because I hadn't got pregnant by March we knocked it on the head and thats when I decided to go seriosuly on SW

The tattoo's sound fab, I have a thing for angels and was thinking I wanted something like that on my back as the cover up. If you can find some pics be nice to see them x x

Sorry I forgot to ask, has your OH gone off TTC completely or does he just need a break, I think when you have been through a lot, they sometimes see us get too upset and don't like seeing us that way, if that makes sense? x

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v116/98/35/744658967/n744658967_198195_9085.jpg

Thats my leg....

xx

The tattoo's sound fab, I have a thing for angels and was thinking I wanted something like that on my back as the cover up. If you can find some pics be nice to see them x x

Sorry I forgot to ask, has your OH gone off TTC completely or does he just need a break, I think when you have been through a lot, they sometimes see us get too upset and don't like seeing us that way, if that makes sense? x

Completely. Been told I am not allowed to mention or talk about it.

I wouldnt mind but we hadnt even started.

Its not what I need at the moment really with just finding out my bits are only half properly functioning. He decided to tell me this a couple of days before my op.

I told him I am willing to wait till this time next year. When I have lost some weight and got the new house sorted and settled. But I have told him if he isnt willing to compromise I cant see a future for our relationship. Having children is very important to me. He is not bothered about getting married I can handle that. But not having children is something I cant compromise on.

xxx

Awww hun, men can do that sometimes my OH has said not until 11stone exactly. I think you are right, your OH may change his mind and rethink things when he realises what it means to you. But you do have to do what's right for you as well, things always seem to happen at a wrong time, but you will get through it, if you ever want to vent, you can always PM me x x x

Awww hun, men can do that sometimes my OH has said not until 11stone exactly. I think you are right, your OH may change his mind and rethink things when he realises what it means to you. But you do have to do what's right for you as well, things always seem to happen at a wrong time, but you will get through it, if you ever want to vent, you can always PM me x x x

My weight loss is my own personal goal but I am thinking that if I do have to leave him if he decides he doesnt want children I want to be nice an in shape for meeting new people. I shouldnt have to think about stuff like that but I do.

I am sure he will come round eventually. He originally said I can have a LO when I am 25, I am 23 next month so its not that far off. Just hope he isnt trying to trick me, and the thing is I know if I did get pregnant by accident he would be happy. I just think its the idea of TTC. He his happy to use withdrawal aswell which isnt the best method of contraception and he knows it!!

Just noticed you are in lancashire?! Where abouts?

Thanks honey I am gonna add you as a friend.

xxxx

Kitty- I am so Jealous of ur trip! hope u have a fab time :)

MrsQ- that pic is amazing!

Magpies- lovin that tat! i have a couple myself. small ones tho ;-)

I am sat here laughin over the wanna c ur fanny comment. me too! i wanna be stood up an b able to see it instead of my overhang tummy... LMAO

Would settle for seeing my belly button for now... haha.

Kitty and magpies- lookin forward to sharing the ups an downs of ttc with u girls :)

Well for my tea i had a beef foo yung from the chippy and iv snacked on fruit all day. Nice cold melon and apples. Mmmmm. Still not holdin out much hope for a loss this wk tho as i always feel bloaty when af is here and iv been really inactive :-(

xxx

just got back from weigh in and ive lost a massive 10lbs this week it is my first week but WOW iam well chuffed and i got my half stone certificate already :D

just got back from weigh in and ive lost a massive 10lbs this week it is my first week but WOW iam well chuffed and i got my half stone certificate already :D

WOWEEEEEEEEEEE!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
That is bloody amazing!! well done hun!
Do share your food diary with us pleeeease ;-)

xxx

thanks for all the advice a couple of days ago, everyone.

i still haven't decided what to do. i've been to weigh in tonight and lost 1lb this week. i'm going to try to stick to the plan 100% this week and make a decision next week.

Hi guys - Naya :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: wowee chick.
Massive well done to you :cloud9:

I'm back and 0.5lbs ON!!!!! :shrug::nope::growlmad:

Bugger.
Not overly worried as wore jeans rather than light yoga pants and feel really bloaty today so hopefully it'll sod off on hols, still bit disappointed though.

How is everyone? Hope ok, will read and catch up in a mo :hugs:

AQ - right back at ya for the TTC journey, its one hell of a rollercoaster when I get back on it.

Naya - how good has your week been then, thats huge, its brilliant for you. Hope you keep the work up, are you exercising too?

Pip - 0.5 on.......I think its likely that your jeans and bloat are to blame, probably wouldn't have been one of your better weeks, but like me I think you know sometimes what is a real threat to your weight loss and this isn't one, I think you will just be a little bit more diligent this week and you will get that off no problem.

I have just had AF arrive, so I feel crap at the min. May have a cornetto in a min - purely medicinal purposes! x

hi guys thanks for your surport ive been using hardly any of my syns at all unless ive needed to like for my mayo in my tuna mayo jacket or the butter in my mash altho i put more milk in than butter.

ive swopped chips for new potatoes and all my meat is stripped of skin and fat.

ive drank nowt but water apart from when i go out i buy diet coke because its free.

ive had fresh fish which was tasty and i have used a salad where ever i can to replace things like with my spag bol i had a salad with it instead of garlic bread.

my diners have been scrabbled egg on toast or a ham salad sandwich.

for breakfast ive had toast or weetabix with no sugar and only a drop of milk.

and then after tea i dont have nowt else.

when my soaps have finshed i go on my wii fit or a new game ive bought called just dance and boy do you work up a sweat i do about 1 to 2 hours a nite.

i have also been power walking everywhere with the pram and getting out more even if it is to the park which is 15 mins away its still exercise.

on thursdays iam now going swimming and ive been on the trampoline and thats great for your legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->