anybody doing slimming world?

Wow!!! 10lbs in a week...amazing!! Well done!!

Pip - 0.5lbs on isnt bad!! Its the weight of a full bladder :hugs: did u need a wee? :lol:

xxx

Thanks for sharing Nayo :)
That loss is fab! im not holding out much hope this wed as iv been laid up and gone over my syns with a cornetto and barely been able to move... id be happy with a 1lb loss or even to stay the same this wk... im hoping next wk i can shift at least 4lb as i want to step up my walking once my back is better :)

Iv just had a nice bowl of ice cold melon and a apple for supper so all good so far. lol

xxx

naya well done that girl! Keep it up and you may have another sticker next week whoop whoop to the stickers./

Pip whats half a pund in the grand scheme of things? Dont let it get to you.

Just finished watching the season finale of lost and OMG!! anyone else?
x

MrsQ - I was disappointed with Lost, I was expecting a lot more answers than they gave. It was emotional though!

1st weigh in tomorrow. Not sure how I've done, I had a bad day yesterday and ate the remainder of my pack of biscuits, so spectacularly went over my syns! Went for a nice walk with LO along the seafront today which was nice, much easier to exercise in this weather!

:hugs: Thanks lovelies, knew you'd cheer me up *squish*

Forgot to say befor: password is
BLUEBERRY

what ever our loses i would rather lose than gain so even if its 1lb its still a lose :happydance:

I joined my local group on Thursday. Really going for it on my first week, can't wait to get back on the scales to see how ive done<- First time i've ever said that!!

welcome jellybaby.

cocoaone. i still am confused if they had been limbo?

2lb loss! Probably would have been more if I'd not eaten all the biscuits! Oh well.

MrsQ - I read this explanation - https://jasonxhyde.tumblr.com/post/627281457/lost-the-series-finale-explained which kind of makes sense!

Well done on the losses girls.

And dont worry about the 1/2lb!!

I have my weigh in tonight. Fingers crossed I have maintained.

xxx

hi, wondering if i could join you all- my little man finally arrived 12 days ago- just wondering how long you all left it before getting back on the slimming world plan. I started yesterday.....does this seem too soon?? Sorry i keep getting lectures on relaxing for 6 weeks for my check up but as slimming world is a healthy eating plan i thought it would be ok to just go ahead and get back to it?? Im not breastfeeding?? Let me know what you think??? ive got about 3/12 stone to loose so thought id get on it??

Hi Catkin! I think you'll be fine to start, just try not to put too much pressure on yourself or you might fall off the wagon massively! It's exhausting having a newborn, I barely got a chance to eat for the first 3-4 weeks, and when I did, it was whatever I could grab quickly!

Welcome catkin! from what i have heard, SW is fine to follow during pregnancy and breastfeeding but dont pressure yourself as it may be hard to cook from scratch all the time with a beautiful lil baby to care for ;-) huge CONGRATS too xx

Magpies- oooh good luck hun! Let us knw how u get on. My weigh in is tomorrow night but i feel no diff so think iv stayed the same for lost a 1lb. Just hope i aint gained... :-(

Cocoa- well done on the loss hun! its 2 bags of sugar gone ;-)

I am feeling a lot better with my back today so thats good.
For brekky i had 2 shredded wheat(HEB) with some milk (HEA) and sweetner and some melon and a apple. I am going to have a frozen mullerlight in a min for lunch.
I have been eating a lot of fruit and yoghurt the past few days due to being inactive i didnt wanna be eating many carbs so hoping for a small loss, fingers x'd ;-)

xxx

cocoaone well done on your loss! will read that lost thing in a min.

catkin1508 - welcome.

Good luck magpie and AQ. My weigh in is Thursday eeeeek.

heres my diary for today
Breakfast - OMlette chips and beans
Lunch - x3 iceland fishcakes 6 syns, sw chips, spaghetti.

Dinner - Jacket, cheese (a) flora buttery 2 tsp (3 syns), 1 iceland sweet chilli king prawn kebab 1 iceland chilli and coriander kebab. x2 corn on the cob

snack - 2 alpen lights b.
Quiche,.

Hiya girls, I've not really been strict and sticking to the diet but after missing last year I vowed not to miss 2 weeks in a row so I bit the bullet and went last night. I have maintained. Which is better than a gain and I sure as hell wasn't expecting a loss.

TODAY.

Breakfast: 1 piece of wholemeal bread. (HEb)
Lunch: Mash & Beans (HEa-Milk)
Snacks: Just had a Mr Whippy complee with flake/sherbert/sauce :blush:
Tea: Going to have Mash, Quorn sausages,carrot, swede, peas, gravy (2syns & HEa- milk).
Drinks: Can of Pepsi Max.

My Mum's just got a big trampoline that I have been using but going to use it for long period of time as an actual exercise, hopefully will work.

welcome back amy-lea.
Thats good that u maintained hun. Your mr whippy sounds delish! mmmm.

Well i had a sweet an sour mug shot and 10 crab sticks for tea and now im having some cold melon :) still not very mobile. Tried to go the shop for cat food before and could barely walk within pain. Hope i can make class tomorrow even if its just to get weighed and come home. Will see how my back goes :-(

xxx

Lost 3lbs! Well happy with that considering I had a mc d's & a chinese after my op!! Whoop. Got my stone award aswell. So thats 14.5lbs in 5 weeks!

xxx

Magpies- wooohooo!! thats fab! and u enjoyed ur chinese an maccy d's ;-)

Im just hopin im able to manage my weigh in 2moz as iv been in agony today and could barely move :-(

xxx

Thanks honey really wasnt expecting it. I know how you feel.

At least you have tried though honey! You have still made an effort even though you are poorly. Wishing you the best of luck for yours and *big hugs* hope you feel better soon.

This has definatly put me in a better mood. I am gonna have slimming world syn free burgers for tea with new potatos and veg! Starving.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->