• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody doing slimming world?

Those pancakes are blummin DELICIOUS!!!! mmmm....xxx

Lol Hannah. I had them again tonight they were lovely..

Mumof4 you will lose it once baby comes anyway. x

Hi Ladies i'm going to join slimming world on Tuesday.
As you can see I have under a stone left to lose but I am really struggling now, I have done weight watchers for years but I am really fed up of it now, my hairdresser told about sw and the extra easy sounds too good to be true lol
Has anybody else done both and how do they feel about SW compared to WW.
I am going on holiday in 8 weeks and would like to get as close as possible to my target.

Hiya RJ!! Welcome.
My class is also on a tuesday nights.. I used to love weight watchers and the first time i tried slimming world I hated it. I went back to weight watchers! I soon gave that up too. My sister then made me go back to slimming world and I lost over a stone!! I gave it up when I was pregnant and gained all that weight!!! So now here I am trying to 4stone!!!
I am determined to lose it and so far have resisted the urge to pig out.. x

:wave:

I havnt gone to class this morning as i know ive gained this week or sts and dont wanna face the music :blush:

Im having a 100% week this week, i need to boost my weight loss as its coming off slowly this time ???

Would one of you girls PM this weeks password please? :flower: x

My class is tomorrow so I dont know the new one yet x

Hi girls - Nessa it's football for this week chick.

My weigh in was tonight....5lbs off!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Made up for last week when I was a bit disappointed with 2 doesn't it :blush:

Have to be dead careful now as I feel like I was a bit 'meh' at the weekend and nibbled away - made a couple of the puds - cointreau creme brulee and strawberry ice cream, both gawjus.

Off to try and do a weight loss ticker now - good luck Laura and anyone else for the tuesday weigh ins :hugs:

Thanks pip :flower:

WOW 5lb :yipee: you must be soooo pleased!! well done you, keep up the hard work xx

5LB!!!! WOW!! Well done Pip!!!!

Its weigh in night for me and I feel like I have lost but not as much as I want to lose. I think its cos of this new plan your weight is a bit slower to come off than that off green and red days!!
Well I will let you know later on ladies. I have also got a cold and Jaycee has been in and out of the out of hours doctors and A&E because they think she has asthma!! xx

I am back. And I lost 1.5lbs!!! I am chuffed!!!!
I am having a chinese for dinner tonight (naughty, naughty) cos I feel i deserve it. Havent been eating any chocolate or bad stuff for 3 whole weeks. (Ok,Ok, I had pancakes lol)

Enjoy your evenings ladies xx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Yaaay Laura :cloud9:
Well done! Oh we are soooo gonna be stick insects by summer :haha:

Hope Jaycee is a bit better :hugs: if she is going to develop asthma - now is the time to do it so she will grow out of it when she's a little bit older.

I've just taken Adam for his jabs :cry: 3 of the buggers. He didn't even cry - I felt so cruel though.

Hey ho - off for a hi fi bar - I think they may be laced with heroin as I really can't ever stop at one.....:blush: :munch:

Have a fab day everyone - lets try and lose more than the WW girls this week :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Lol Pip!!! Laced with heroin. It is very true though I could eat 3 easily x

Hi ladies I joined sw yesterday and have read through my books I still can't take in what you can eat, i'm doing extra easy I was hoping to pick your brains now and again if that is ok. :flower:

The extra easy combines both green and red days.

You can eat it all on the extra easy but instead of having two a choices and two b choices you just get 1 each!

You can eat yougurts such as total 0% and mullerlights. they are free!

So you can make a pasta sauce with meat and also have your pasta.

Its brilliant. I did find my weight loss was greater each week doing the green or red days but the extra easy means you can eat so much I dont mind as long as it is coming off.

Message me if you need help or come onto this thread. I look more than once a day and I am sure the other ladies can help you too..

Also sign up to their website, they do great recipes if your finding it hard to get used to. you can use them to ease you into it. x

Does anyone know where mumof4 is?? Has baby decided to make an appearance?? Hope she is ok? Dont think I have seen her for a few days on this post!!

Come back Mumof4!!! x

Does anyone know where mumof4 is?? Has baby decided to make an appearance?? Hope she is ok? Dont think I have seen her for a few days on this post!!

Come back Mumof4!!! x

Hi laura...thanks for asking about me :)

Nope baby still here not been so good last few days got chest infection and real bad cough :(....

Well done on all the weight losses girls ~its my weigh in tonight ive kept off the scales this week as its more then likey gonna be a gain again...only 38 days to due date then i can start full on :)

Well thats if baby comes on time and not late lol

Nice to see you back Mumof4!

My Jaycee has a chest infection and a nasty cough to go with!! Its horrible. she has to have an x ray today.. Poor little mite.

Glad bubs is still in keeping nice and warm. But hope baby dont go overdue! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->