anybody doing slimming world?

Lost 3lbs! Well happy with that considering I had a mc d's & a chinese after my op!! Whoop. Got my stone award aswell. So thats 14.5lbs in 5 weeks!

xxx

wow well done hunny. :happydance:
Hope its made you feel better!
xxx

Well done 4 Magpies :thumbup:

Bad news about the back problem AQ, do you have anyone to give you a lift there in the car so you can get weighed?

Also I had a nice healthy tea and now I'm sat with abag of skittles and tutti fruitiis the Mr Man brought home. and a Cadbury's Crunchie :blush:

hi everyone hope everyones feeling great tonite sorry to hear about your back AQ hope you start to feel better very soon heres what i had today:

B : a bowl of coco pops 5.5 syns

L : ham sandwich was gonna have a nice bit of lettice on it till i found a big dirty slug on it ewwww thre that away.

T : chicken omelet and a small bowl of spagetti and a low fat yogurt

S : 1 1/2 snack a jacks the big ones not the packet ones.

gonna do an hour on just dance for the wii soon need to lose 4 pounds this week to get my stone award altho i would love to have week like last week 10LBS iam still so chuffed :D

Well done 4 Magpies :thumbup:

Bad news about the back problem AQ, do you have anyone to give you a lift there in the car so you can get weighed?

Also I had a nice healthy tea and now I'm sat with abag of skittles and tutti fruitiis the Mr Man brought home. and a Cadbury's Crunchie :blush:

Yeah i have my dad to give me a lift, its just that at the moment it's agony to get in an out the car and to actually step onto scales... :wacko:
I just hope i can manage it. I dont think iv lost anything an may of gained but i want to get there every wk to keep my weight record up to date if possible.

Me and dh have got London next wk aswell for his 30th so better be well for that! Not been away for ages and need the break!

xxx

Thanks girls.

I am hoping to get my club 10 for my birthday so I have 3 weeks to do it in. Cant see it happening though. Need to shift 8.5lbs!!

Naya just want to say dont feel too disapointed if you dont have a massive loss this week. I lost 7lbs my 1st week then only 1lb the 2nd!! But here I am at my stone after 5 weeks so dont let it dishearten you. I was gutted to only lose a lb but a loss is a loss.

xxx

Yeah cos intially we lose a lot of water too(fluid) hence the big losses in our 1st wks but my leader says that on average its 2-4lb per wk that members lose if they stick to the plan 100% which most of us dont if we are honest... ;-)

xxx

well done on your loss 4magpies!

I lost 2lb this week.. Got a bad week coming up!! got an evening in with my mate, pizza, wine and some sweets!! Not goooood at all!!!

Hopefully I will lose anyway as I am going to be exercising loads lol

Hope everyone is ok x

Well done laura 2lbs is fab!!

I just had a chicken kebab as a treat. Well full I could pop. Just with salad on nan and they arent to bad cause its grilled.

xxx

does anyone know how many syns are in a oreo biscuit i just ad 3 with a glass of milk for my treat this week because i dont really use any of my syns :)

Congrats 4magpies and Laura, I am really wanting a cornetto again, but going to be good and have fat free yoghurt, satsuma and apple - this should beat my sweet craving!

Haven't worked out today, felt rotten again. I have 20 days to lose 7lb, its a very tall order, but I would love it if I can, bought a size 14 jean to go away in so I need to get as svelte as I can. I will be working out everyday for the next 19 days..... Wish me luck girls.

I have 2lb to get my first award on my SW online membership, I had maintained on Sat when I weighed in so I am hoping that I can lose them both this week and possibly a lil more!!!

Lets keep it up girls,

Menu today

No Breakfast - wasn't feeling well

Lunch - Baked Potato, baked beans, Lean bacon, Utterly Butterly (2.5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken Curry (Syn Free - Chicken, Spinach, Mushrooms, Pepper and tinned tomatoes, with tsp Chilli Powder, tikka spice, coriander, cumin) own recipe by the way. Boiled rice. May be a bit of cheat but I also had 1 wholemeal chapati - but taking this as H.E. as no other today.

Then I will have my syn free snack too. Going to go an watch flash forward at 10 on fiver as we missed it last night.

:hugs:

Well done Laura :)

I have just had 2 boiled eggs for supper and a mullerlight.
I have tried to be extra good the past few days since i went 10 syns over with my cornetto and iv been lying on couch for 3 days with my back so hoping iv broke even if i manage to get weighed 2moz nite :)

xxx

Hi lovelies - well done Laura and Magpies :happydance::cloud9::happydance:
Hope everyone feeling good :shrug:

I'm just not in the mood this week - dunno if it's because I feel disappointed about my little gain or the impending hols (3 sleeps!!!!) but I'm going to just hover quietly as I don't want to bring anyone down with me :haha: Not cheating - just so un motivated although did got to aquafit earlier :thumbup:

AQ - hope your back is feeling loads better chick :hugs:

well done on your loss 4magpies!

I lost 2lb this week.. Got a bad week coming up!! got an evening in with my mate, pizza, wine and some sweets!! Not goooood at all!!!

Hopefully I will lose anyway as I am going to be exercising loads lol

Hope everyone is ok x

Well done on the loss. Keep it up hunny.

AQ hope your back gets better soon my husband is off work weith backache but thats after too much work int he gym. worrying me tho as he says its his spine??

Pip dont worry we know you wont leave us! I was a bit naughty last night i think i went over by about 6 syns? I keep feeling like i will burst into tears any minute and last night was really bad so i ate!

Good luck who ever has weigh in tonight. mines tomo.
xxxx

Im not quitting just yet. Im going to go to tonights meeting. And hopefully i can convince Mike that £5 a week is worth it for a little longer.
I really do find it motivates me more this way.

Weigh in tonight .. :wacko:

Well done on the losses...:) Magpie...still a loss with mc donalds and chinese, might try that one ;) :lol:
Laura...:dance: way to go!!

if you do the countdown you can either look at it as a week free or a £1 off a week.
xxx

Im not quitting just yet. Im going to go to tonights meeting. And hopefully i can convince Mike that £5 a week is worth it for a little longer.
I really do find it motivates me more this way.

Weigh in tonight .. :wacko:

Well done on the losses...:) Magpie...still a loss with mc donalds and chinese, might try that one ;) :lol:
Laura...:dance: way to go!!

Good luck honey!!

Haha. I think the anastetic and the op helped.

I think I would struggle without going to meetings. It motivates me alot aswell.

xxx

Hope everyone is feeling good, I am half and half - cos I maintained I really want to lose this week, I would love to lose a nice big number this week, I am trying to limit potatoes and I am also going to not have bread this week, I realised that I had used the wrong bread for my he last week so maybe thats what stinted my losses!

Menu
b/f 2 weetabix - 300ml Skimmed Milk (a & b)
Lunch - homemade tomato, lentil & bacon soup (free on extra easy)
Dinner - Cajun Chicken Kebabs, Corn on Cob, small amount of rice

Snacks - fat free yoghurt, apple and satsuma -

Also making sure that I drink 8 glasses of water.

Good luck girls x x

Kitty- Maintained is better than a gain ;-) i would be happy if i have maintained 2nite :)

Well girls my back is feeling a lil better with each day that passes so today its a lot less painful so going to the shops soon to stock up on healthy treats for the wk ahead :)

I get weighed tonight. I am not going to be able to stay to class but il deffo make getting weighed so glad about that.

Pip- i agree with u that the class motivates me more. My dh said its not worth it and i reminded him that it is worth it to me and our marriage ;-) hehe.

I have had 2 shredded wheat for brekky (heb) and some milk (hea) and a apple :)
Il eat lightly today as i always do before weigh in, and then tonight il have a niiice tea prepared for when i return ;-)

Good luck to everyone else getting weighed tonight xxx

So today...

Breakfast 1 piece of Wholmeal toast (HEb) spread (1syn)

Lunch Tomato Mugshot (free)

Snack Custard pot (4 syns) another peice of toast and spread (HEb & 1 syn)

So I have used 6 syns and have 9 left but I want a chippy tea tonight as Darren isn't home from work until 7ish.

What can I have? I've been having boiled rice with curry sauce and synning the curry sauce as 6 syns a pot and not having the entire pot.

I love the soft noodles, are they free do you think?

I really feel like a big meal that will stuff me! So noodley/ricey based.

Don't like mushroom btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->