anybody doing slimming world?

I have chow mein. Just plain as it fills me up. Dunno how many syns they are. I ate them last week and lost but didnt bother syn'ing as I was recovering still and couldnt be bothered.

Sorry not to be much help.

xxx

I always get either mushroom or chicken foo yung from the chippy as its mostly rice, omlette and meat based. My leader said u only need to syn the oil its cooked in an they dont use a lot so around 4-5 syns for the lot and omg its soooo yummy an filling :)

Well i went food shopping an my back seized up in iceland so been in agony since :-(
i can jus about manage to hobble to the car for my weigh in at 7pm but il be coming straight home as i cnt sit still for over a hr :-(

Good news is that hotel all booked for london now so this time next wk(providing my back is better, which it should be) me and dh will be sitting in covent garden enjoying some tapas at my fave lil place :) yaaaay. Also we do a fair bit of walking there so can work it off. hehe xxx

:D

I lost 4.5lbs this week!
Slimmer of the week :D

Im so chuffed!! Ive lost 10.5lbs in 4 weeks!!

:happydance:

Thankyou Naya...:)

I was just naughty adnd had a pizza from the fridge, but i feel so full now! I used to need chips with it to even touch the side!!

Any tips on alcohol?
On sunday, my best mate and i are going out to get very drunk as this is the first time for years!! What can i have lots of?? :lol:

Thankyou Naya...:)

I was just naughty adnd had a pizza from the fridge, but i feel so full now! I used to need chips with it to even touch the side!!

Any tips on alcohol?
On sunday, my best mate and i are going out to get very drunk as this is the first time for years!! What can i have lots of?? :lol:

Well done on a fab loss Elli!!:happydance:

The drink u can have the most of is either... extra dry martini, extra dry vermouth/cinzano. U can have 50ml measure with diet lemo for only 2.5 syns so thats a lot of drink an its nice an refreshing too:winkwink:

Well i just got weighed and thought i would of gained weight due to last wks bday blow out and my 4 days of lying on the couch with my bad back but i lost 0.5lb so im happy with that. Its a crap loss but still a loss and im just so happy i never gained:happydance: Just hope this back improves now!
We are having tea from the kebab shop but im having a grilled chicken kebab on pitta bread with salad and no sauce so all good and im starvin! lol
Gonna have a lil glass of rose too an see if it does my back any good... purely medicinal of course...:blush:

Gonna be really strict with myself from 2moz as i want a decent loss next wk cos im going to London on wed so will get weighed in the early class :)

xxx

AQ - 0.5lb loss is really good considering!! :) xx

Never tried extra dry drinks before...:wacko:

AQ - 0.5lb loss is really good considering!! :) xx

Never tried extra dry drinks before...:wacko:

Yeah i was suprised to of not gained tbh... lol.
Ooh extra dry vermouth with diet lemo an a slice of lemon an lime is bloody lovely an u can have loads! hehe. I get the tesco own brand of vermouth an its only just over £4 for a big btl:happydance:

Anyone else been weighed tonight?

xxx

well done elli and aq!!!!

i just had the lushest dinner....... syn free chicken kiev!!

Attachments

• P1020888.jpg
    P1020888.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 8
4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 garlic cloves
A small handful each of flat-leaf parsley and tarragon leaves
57g/2oz quark
2 eggs
x2 hovis wheatgerm bread *(or any hexb bread crumbled down to breadcrumbs)
Fry Light

1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Gas 6. Using a small, sharp knife, slice into each chicken breast horizontally, taking care not to sever the flesh completely, to form a ‘pocket’. Season the cavity.
2. Make the garlic and herb filling: peel and crush the garlic, finely chop the herbs and mix with the quark. Spoon the mixture into each cavity and press together gently to seal.
3. Beat the eggs and brush half over the bottom side of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle lightly with half of the breadcrumbs. Turn over and repeat with the remaining egg and breadcrumbs.
4. Place the Kievs on a baking tray, spray with Fry Light and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.

weigh in tonight. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Just had some really bad news. My friends husband died. they had gone on holiday to india and both him and his husband got really ill and ended up in hospital but his husband was worse and was in intensive care. George (the husband) got better and they semeed to be getting somewhere although he was very frail and i woke up to a text announcing george had died! :( Really really shocked and walking around like a zombie :( They were soulmates. x

:D

I lost 4.5lbs this week!
Slimmer of the week :D

Im so chuffed!! Ive lost 10.5lbs in 4 weeks!!

:happydance:

Well done!

I really need to get back on it properly cos I used to be slimmer of the week nearly every week and I havent been for a few weeks! Im sick of feeling sorry for myself now haha! :shrug:

Time to get back to how I was cos I was doing so well! I have been losing weight but not like I used to cos of the odd choccy bar here and there! Oops!

My class is a tuesday night! Is anyone elses class using the electronic log in. We start from next week hopefully! I help my leader get all the weigh in sheets and I take the money so I am wondering if its good! lol

Congrats on all the losses and maintains. A loss is a loss and a maintain is better than a gain! Hehe!

weigh in tonight. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Just had some really bad news. My friends husband died. they had gone on holiday to india and both him and his husband got really ill and ended up in hospital but his husband was worse and was in intensive care. George (the husband) got better and they semeed to be getting somewhere although he was very frail and i woke up to a text announcing george had died! :( Really really shocked and walking around like a zombie :( They were soulmates. x

Oh no sorry to hear that! RIP George! :hugs::hugs:

Mines electronic hun, with a card its good!

I go on tuesday nights too. Got on the scales this morning and it said 15st 7lbs!! Amazing. Hope it keeps going down for my next weigh in. My scales weigh less than the SW ones though I think.

xxx

thanks guys. really nervous about weigh in.

Laura my group has been using the electronic one since i started 6 weeks ago and its really good. I have a card that gets swiped and put in this machine thats like a pin card thing and you weigh and it tells them how much you lost!#
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->