anybody doing slimming world?

iam mortified my wii fit is telling me ive gained 4lbs whats going on its not like ive been too bad had a fe bourbon biscuits but that was part of my syns really need to buckle down now x

My wii fit isnt very accurate I find so I wouldnt worry.

Well done AQ!!

xxx

i left... but gone back after a 4.5lb gain im trying to get back on track, i lost 1lb tonight but everything is againt me loosing this week :(

i really hope you are right going to get weighed off the docs tomoz so we will see fingers crossed x

don't worry Naya, could be something simple like a weight fluctuation due to weighing at diff times of day? :D

wss ^ My weight can change by 3 or 4 lbs between morning and night x

i really hope you are right going to get weighed off the docs tomoz so we will see fingers crossed x

My doctors scales are almost a stone out!! Lol.

xxx

My weight fluctuates during the day thats why I hate getting weighed at night!!

xxx

well i weighed myself today and ive lost 3lbs :happydance: so a bit happy just need to shift a few more by monday but iam so gonna fail as its my little boys 2nd birthday on sunday and were having a BBQ and cake ect how can i resist might just not have the BBQ and just a small piece of cake it looks so yummy as its a smartie one :)' oh well just bort him a 12ft trampoline as one of his presents so will bounce on that all day to burn some fat :D xx

Serious they are old fashioned one! I nearly had a fit!!

Do you go class or do you weigh yourself?

xxx

i go to a class on a monday 5:30 till 7 only started on the 17th but ive got a wii fit and i just cant help myself when i go on it daily to do a body test its just too tempting plus ive got some scales but they can play up a bit so i never trust them x

I have a wii fit but we really dont have much room here!!

Will get more use out of it when we move, cant bloody wait!!

xx

i love my wii fit iam on it everynight just got a new game called just dance and omg do you work up a sweat great for keeping fit :thumbup: x

1lb :( sooo disappointed
although my own scales say 1.75lb, but they don't count :hissy:

hey guys! i lost 1.5lb. :)

Well done tigger & MrsQ!

Both better than me so dont feel bad about it.

xxxx

I bought strawberries yest to snack on over the next few days. They were local ones from a fruit-farm. OMG LUSH is not the word.... kinda glad strawbs are excellent slimming food since there are about 4 left in the punnet :blush:

I bought strawberries yest to snack on over the next few days. They were local ones from a fruit-farm. OMG LUSH is not the word.... kinda glad strawbs are excellent slimming food since there are about 4 left in the punnet :blush:

We did that!! And the grapes we had today were bloody lovely!

I'm sooooo annoyed... i stupidly thought a nobbly bobbly would have a similar syn value to a fab

Fab = 4 syns
Nobbly bobbly = 11 syns

Can't have the dinner we had planned now without going over AND i'm at a wedding tomorrow with no idea whats on the menu

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->