• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody doing slimming world?

iam mortified my wii fit is telling me ive gained 4lbs whats going on its not like ive been too bad had a fe bourbon biscuits but that was part of my syns really need to buckle down now x

My wii fit isnt very accurate I find so I wouldnt worry.

Well done AQ!!

xxx

i left... but gone back after a 4.5lb gain im trying to get back on track, i lost 1lb tonight but everything is againt me loosing this week :(

i really hope you are right going to get weighed off the docs tomoz so we will see fingers crossed x

don't worry Naya, could be something simple like a weight fluctuation due to weighing at diff times of day? :D

wss ^ My weight can change by 3 or 4 lbs between morning and night x

i really hope you are right going to get weighed off the docs tomoz so we will see fingers crossed x

My doctors scales are almost a stone out!! Lol.

xxx

My weight fluctuates during the day thats why I hate getting weighed at night!!

xxx

well i weighed myself today and ive lost 3lbs :happydance: so a bit happy just need to shift a few more by monday but iam so gonna fail as its my little boys 2nd birthday on sunday and were having a BBQ and cake ect how can i resist might just not have the BBQ and just a small piece of cake it looks so yummy as its a smartie one :)' oh well just bort him a 12ft trampoline as one of his presents so will bounce on that all day to burn some fat :D xx

Serious they are old fashioned one! I nearly had a fit!!

Do you go class or do you weigh yourself?

xxx

i go to a class on a monday 5:30 till 7 only started on the 17th but ive got a wii fit and i just cant help myself when i go on it daily to do a body test its just too tempting plus ive got some scales but they can play up a bit so i never trust them x

I have a wii fit but we really dont have much room here!!

Will get more use out of it when we move, cant bloody wait!!

xx

i love my wii fit iam on it everynight just got a new game called just dance and omg do you work up a sweat great for keeping fit :thumbup: x

1lb :( sooo disappointed
although my own scales say 1.75lb, but they don't count :hissy:

hey guys! i lost 1.5lb. :)

Well done tigger & MrsQ!

Both better than me so dont feel bad about it.

xxxx

I bought strawberries yest to snack on over the next few days. They were local ones from a fruit-farm. OMG LUSH is not the word.... kinda glad strawbs are excellent slimming food since there are about 4 left in the punnet :blush:

I bought strawberries yest to snack on over the next few days. They were local ones from a fruit-farm. OMG LUSH is not the word.... kinda glad strawbs are excellent slimming food since there are about 4 left in the punnet :blush:

We did that!! And the grapes we had today were bloody lovely!

I'm sooooo annoyed... i stupidly thought a nobbly bobbly would have a similar syn value to a fab

Fab = 4 syns
Nobbly bobbly = 11 syns

Can't have the dinner we had planned now without going over AND i'm at a wedding tomorrow with no idea whats on the menu

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->