• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody doing slimming world?

:flower: Welcome RJ :hi: extra easy takes a bit of getting used to doesnt it :dohh: it's brill though

Mumof4 - thank God - I was out today and thought the same as Laura and was all 'noooo its too early' Glad you're back - hope you feel better soon chick - it's crap being pregnant and poorly isn't it, can't take anything, can't move :hugs:

Nessa Jane - I've got my beady eye on you :munch: :trouble:

Hi Laura :flower: and anyone else around :hugs:

Going to try and make this scanbran chocolate brownie cake now. Hmm - our class leader brought one and it was actually ok. 7 syns for the whole cake or 4 syns and a 'healthy extra'
I'll let you know - hope everyone having a good day and feeling dead positive - I've got 12 weeks ish till my hols so I need to get cracking on Operation Bikini :ninja:

:rofl: pip

Ive had a bad day today :( tyler has been up since 5, wont nap, im shattered with a headache so i have eaten quite alot of chocolate :blush: and OH going for indian food now too!!

i am back on it tomoro though!!! and will def be going to class as my mums joining too :happydance: hoping it will give me a kick up the butt!!!!!!

Hope youre all doing well xxx

half pound gain tonight so pretty pleased with that (if tht makes sense) lol

girls im really struggling :(

think im going to keep a food diary in here if you dont mind :flower:

i need to write down what im eating so hopefully i wont stray from the plan :( xx

If it makes it easier for you hun, Go ahead :) We dont want you to stray now!

I am going out to lunch with a friend of mine and the kids today so thats gonna be fun. I plan ahead so then I know when I get there I wont go hmmm that looks nice I shall have that and its 100 syns lol..

I am gonna have a steak as I know thats free!! x

Morning you lot :flower:

Hope everyone ok and got more than the 3 hours of broken sleep that I had :growlmad::cry:

Mum2b that's fab at your stage of pregnancy chick so well done :happydance:

Laura - have a lovely meal - well done for being nerdy and working out what you're having. Gold star :amartass:

Nessajane :hugs: :hugs: whereabouts are you struggling? Are you snacking or not eating your main meals properly? Have you got enough snacky food ready to just grab? Thats what seems to be helping me this time as I would want something quick and think ' Not got time to prepare a lovely salad therefore I will eat a Quavers butty' :blush:
DEFFO do a food diary - its a revelation when you see actually what you do eat. We'll get you sorted :hugs: My mum and Laura's mum are both in our classes and it gives you a bit of incentive to try and do better.

Made the scanbran brownies. And thats all I'm saying about them :sick:

Hiya, i went back to slimming world last night after a year.

First day back and all i can see on the tv is cream egg adverts!

Did someone mention muller light yogurts are free? is that all flavours ?:shrug:

Thanks Pip :hugs: I just seem to be snacking all the time, it doesnt help OH eats junk :grr: I told him next week theres to be none in the house :smug: Im back to it today though as i feel soooo quilty for pigging out yesterday :(

Today -

Readybrek (b) SS milk (a)
Pasta stir and serve (0.5) 22 ww bread (b)
Pasta, passata, garlic and chillis
WW Yogurt

Good luck lozzy :)

All muller lights are free yes hun :)

Hope youre all doing ok xxx

RJ the only muller lights that aren't free are the lemon cheeecake one (1.5 syns) and the blackcherry vanilla sprinkles (2.5 syns)

Hi to Lozzy :flower: - are you doing extra easy Loz? We're loving it on here :thumbup:

Nessa that all sounds fabulous chick - are you eating fruit too? I make myself eat 2 pieces of fruit before I eat any snacks to PROVE that I actually really need one :blush: chopped up banana with a toffee mullerlight over is nice for snacking.

I've been having the 2 alpen lite bars as a healthy extra which are dead nice. I also like caramel snack a jacks - 2.5 for a big one with a cup of tea mmm and scoff big slices of ham out the fridge when I'm making a cuppa - fat cow :mamafy:

I totally stopped buying 'real' biccies as I'm too weak so can only go as wrong as a snack a jack :happydance: and love the hi fi bars from class.

Oh and obviously I've got some frozen curly wurlies in the freezer (3 for half a one)

Just read all that - how greedy am I?!!? :munch::rofl:
Am off for raspberries with yoghurt now. Yes it is nearly midnight.
Your point...? :haha:

Hello Ladies!!

I went out and had steak and chips and a cake :-( I am getting on my Wii Fit tonight and I am not getting off for hours lol!!!!

I am a bit dissapointed as i planned to have a jacket potato but the chips smelt gorgeous lol! Ahh well i dont do it all the time... lol..

Hope your all well??? x

Im doing a mix of extra easy and the green days, not a fan of red days, im allways hungry on them.

I love the chocolate and fudge alpen light bars, I have 2 as a b choice in the evening to help any chocolate cravings.

I did SW about 16 months ago and lost 17 lb in 8 weeks but then stopped going. Im going to keep going and feel free to kick my arse if i havent been

Laura we all need a little treat now and again ;) just be extra good next few days :) i bet it was yummy!!

Im the same lozzy, im not a huge fan of red days but they seem to work the best for me :shrug: i struggle with them though and normally give up and cheat :lol: so i try not to have too many of them!! I love Green Days :)

Today - EE

2 ww bread & scarmbled eggs
Small jacket with tuna mayo (4?) huge Salad
WW Yogurt

Tea will be - SW Chips, steak and Veg :)

Hope youre all having a good weekend :flower:

Wow thats good. I have been going for 4 weeks and have lost 7.5lbs!!! Just been on Wii Fit and I am feeling a bit better about that cake!! lol..

x

Hello Ladies. Hope all is ok. Seems a bit quiet on here!!

I am hoping for a loss this week although I dont feel light at all lol! Far from.

I have been dying for some choccy being that all the shelves at the supermarkets have the easter stuff out!!! Galaxy is my dream lol.

Has anyone cooked anything they recommend this week?? I get weighed tomorrow but new book dont come out til end of the month xx

Hiya girls - another 2lbs :happydance:
Password is BERRY this week
Am thrilled but wanted 2.5 really cos that would have been my stone - ah well.

How /where is everyone!?!

Hi Laura - I'm chocolatey today too - just gonna have a options and a mini dairy milk.
Haven't cooked anything fun this week really, did a gorgeous roast dinner yest. Will be adventurous later in the week I reckon.

Hope everyone ok :hugs:

Well done :thumbup: I have my first weigh in tomorrow hope it goes ok I am craving choccy too DH is scoffing easter eggs :growlmad:

Hi ladies, I didn't realise slimming world was ok when breastfeeding/pregnant. I have been putting of starting back as I thought I couldn't when bf. Lol. I went a few years back and lost almost 3stone. I felt and looked great. Now I can even fit in my size 16 pants and feel crap because of it. x x

Hi Roo :flower:

Yep - I'm breastfeeding exclusively so get loads of healthy extras :thumbup:
Most I've ever eaten, you should join us :hugs: One of our girls is well into her 3rd tri too and losing weight safely.

I couldn't fit in to my 16s either which is what gave me the final push to join. Hope to see you around here. My weigh in is a monday and I try to post the password for the SW website then so you could always have a mooch on there to start you off.

I've lost 13.5lbs in 4 weeks and feel loads better already :hugs:

Morning to everyone else:hi:
Hope everyone ok - going to be super super good this week (obviously selective memory is allowing me to forget the 3 mini chocolate bars from last night) :happydance: :happydance:

Hello to the new!! :)

Well done Pip!!! Weigh in tonight!!!! Im worried after having my chips and cake!! lol.. :)

I hope I have lost. Tonight if i have lost i will treat myself to a bar of choccy because i will be tearing my hair out by the end of the week otherwise!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->