Anybody due March 2012?

I'm due 8th March!!! Very excited :)

I have such a bloaty belly, I look more like 12weeks!! lol - if the extreme bloating doesn't go down I don't think I'll be able to hide this pregnancy for long xxx

I have such a bloaty belly, I look more like 12weeks!! lol - if the extreme bloating doesn't go down I don't think I'll be able to hide this pregnancy for long xxx

Me too my belly is so bloated its unreal

I'm so excited to be bump buddies with all of you! I'm hoping to get in to the clinic next week for bloodwork - curious to find out HCG this time. Fxed that it will be higher than last time when I MC. I'm still scared that things could go wrong, but so far so good. Mainly just a lot of cramping. It isn't very painful, just more nagging. Have been a little queasy at times.

:flower: I am sure that everything is going to go great at your appt. I have never MC'ed before, threatened to with my youngest DS. That was heart wrenching! I had a placental hemorrhage, laid down to take a nap and woke up bleeding. But it turned out ok, by Gods grace; he will be 5 next month. I will keep you in my prayers...:hugs:

lol I am with you and WONGABUBBLES with the belly, I am in desperate need of a button extender for my jeans. lol :blush: Are you guys having boob issues? DH says the other night while he was invading my shower time with his shaving "wow those things look like they weigh pounds." I was killing myself laughing, because I was just saying to myself they feel like they are about 3-4 pounds each....:blush:

:hi: I'm due 8th March (did put 7th in the other thread :dohh:. Only symptoms I've had so far are huge boobs, and slight cramps.

lol I am with you and WONGABUBBLES with the belly, I am in desperate need of a button extender for my jeans. lol :blush: Are you guys having boob issues? DH says the other night while he was invading my shower time with his shaving "wow those things look like they weigh pounds." I was killing myself laughing, because I was just saying to myself they feel like they are about 3-4 pounds each....:blush:

I can't wait for the big boobie part of pregnancy to kick in!!! LOL Love that part (quite small chested) - only got ultra sensitive nips atm :blush:

I can't contain it all - I'M SO EXCITED!!! Wanting to tell everyone. :happydance:

im 8th of march! can see us all moaning by the 10th nest year when were all overdue and fed up LOL

Can I join too please? I'm due 9 March but it hasn't sunk it at all yet because I am so scared that something is going to go wrong.

Sore boobs here too and FngersCrossed, mine feel like they weigh a ton each too! I've had a few cramps and pulling and did a wee throw up this morning while brushing my teeth. I have been feeling queasy and I always used to throw up with the mix of teeth brushing and toothpaste when preggers with ds.

x

Kate1984 - I would LOVE to be still preggers on the 10th!!! :D I had my daughter at 33wks and so I have been told I will be a 'high risk' pregnancy this time, as only expected to carry between 31-35 wks. She is absolutely fine now, so either way, I'm just so chuffed to have another little one cooking :D

Shinona - welcome to the group/thread :D

xxx

Hi ladies and congrats can I join you, I just found out yesturday and calculate the due date to be march 7th. I have been wanting to sleep all day and my boobs hurt.

This will be nice we can all share how we are feeling

feeling scared too, as ive wanted a baby for so long, just turned 35 and it was the best present i got.

My boobs are big anyway lol but my nipples are like saucers and my veins are showing quite a bit lol

Hi girls found out today I'm expecting baby no4 due on 7th march ;) cramping and sore boobies are the symptoms at the mo x x

Hi Ladies, Hope I can join too. I calculated that I'm due March 3rd, though am going to see the doctor Monday to hear what she has to say. I've had some different symptoms too.. felt sick for a couple of days but fine now, sore boobs and have had lots of cramping similar to AF for the past 4 days. This kind of has me worried, but from what I've read it seems to be pretty normal. I'm looking forward to this journey with you!

It's so great that so many people are all around the same time-frame! I'm glad to compare symptoms with everyone and know that I have people to share in my worries, complaints, and joys. I'm 5 weeks today and still am feeling pretty good. Primarily just tired. Looking forward to relaxing at the lake for 4th of July!! Have a great weekend everyone :)

I can't wait for the big boobie part of pregnancy to kick in!!! LOL Love that part (quite small chested) - only got ultra sensitive nips atm :blush:

I can't contain it all - I'M SO EXCITED!!! Wanting to tell everyone. :happydance:

lol lol I have medium sized boobs on a regular, 38C so that's what I have been used to. I don't know if I can do bigger , my back is already killing me since OV....lol But I know they are going to get huge by the end of all this. I dealt with 40D for all of my previous postpartum boobs. lol I already have some spillage going on, Needing sports bras to keep em' undercover. I am with you on the nips! Holy, Crud! My bb's at this point are off limits.:nope:

lol lol I have medium sized boobs on a regular, 38C so that's what I have been used to. I don't know if I can do bigger , my back is already killing me since OV....lol But I know they are going to get huge by the end of all this. I dealt with 40D for all of my previous postpartum boobs. lol I already have some spillage going on, Needing sports bras to keep em' undercover. I am with you on the nips! Holy, Crud! My bb's at this point are off limits.:nope:

And just to add to the equation - up to 8weeks was the EASIEST part of my last pregnancy! Already at 4weeks I'm moaning about:
Hurty nips
Mega tiredness
Bad lower back pain
Slight cramping and twinges (nothing to worry about tho)
Feeling faint (my blood pressure is very low)
Feeling sick in waves, especially at dinnertime
Massive bloaty belly (I look abt 4mths gone!! LOL)

It's my poor DH I feel sorry for - bet I'm gonna be such a joy to be around until this baby comes out... NOT!!

xxx

I'm due 5th March, not been confirmed by a dr yet but with all the period maths that's what I've got it to be. Absolutely petrified - eek! x

Well, I had a little bit of spotting yesterday... the dreaded day 35. I already had IB over a week ago - so unless that happens twice, I don't think that's what it was again. This is the same number of days I was in my last cycle when I MC. Keep me in your thoughts ladies, that my body will be able to hold on to the baby this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->