Anybody due March 2012?

There's so many March forums don't know where to post!! I'm due March 11th, have 8 week appt AUG 2nd, can't believe I have to wait that long!! I'm turning 35 in 2 weeks, and this is my first pregnancy!! My hubby and I are super excited!!
Congrats laidies!!

Hello:wave:, Congrats and Welcome...

That is a pretty long wait til your appt.:wacko: Thats enough to make a lady go nuts waiting.:shrug: My appt is on 7-20. I also have a birthday coming up, 7-17 I will be 32. So Happy Early Birthday to you; what a wonderful birthday gift you got. :baby::flower: You due date isn't that far behind me I am March 8th or 9th. But that can change once the Dr. sees me. They seem to always move dates around.:dohh: Have you and your DH decided if you want a boy or a girl?

There's so many March forums don't know where to post!! I'm due March 11th, have 8 week appt AUG 2nd, can't believe I have to wait that long!! I'm turning 35 in 2 weeks, and this is my first pregnancy!! My hubby and I are super excited!!
Congrats laidies!!

That is a pretty long wait til your appt.:wacko: Thats enough to make a lady go nuts waiting.:shrug: My appt is on 7-20. I also have a birthday coming up, 7-17 I will be 32. So Happy Early Birthday to you; what a wonderful birthday gift you got. :baby::flower: You due date isn't that far behind me I am March 8th or 9th. But that can change once the Dr. sees me. They seem to always move dates around.:dohh: Have you and your DH decided if you want a boy or a girl?

HI, and thank you for the welcome! Yay Happy early Birthday to you too! It is a great Birthday gift! Of Course I had plans to meet at a bar with all my friends.. that will be changing! I know the appointment is long, but they said they couldn't see anything until the 8th week anyways.. so I'm being patient! My DH and I want a healthy baby, we'll take whichever comes our way! I used to think I wanted to be surprised and not find out, but I think it might make sense to find out! How about you?

Congrats laidies!!

HI, and thank you for the welcome! Yay Happy early Birthday to you too! It is a great Birthday gift! Of Course I had plans to meet at a bar with all my friends.. that will be changing! I know the appointment is long, but they said they couldn't see anything until the 8th week anyways.. so I'm being patient! My DH and I want a healthy baby, we'll take whichever comes our way! I used to think I wanted to be surprised and not find out, but I think it might make sense to find out! How about you?

Well either would be fine with me, although DH and my DD are hoping for a girl. Yep, no :drunk:bar for you...I will be heading to dinner and a movie for my birthday. Hopefully the funky smell of that fake "melted butter" they add as "extra butter", won't make me :sick:. It always did smell like feet to me, I can only imagine how its going to smell now.:shock: These food aversions are something with this pregnancy.

Hi, I am due on the 5th March....i am so excited :happydance: but kind of worried too that everything sticks.... cant wait till my scan at 12 wks so that i know everything is ok!!

Have any of you girls had many symptoms.. all i have is sore boobs, tiredness and hunger all the time...lol...

Keep thinking i will wake up tomorrow with morning sickness.........

I am on vacation with my parents and brother and its killing me not to tell! Dh and i agreed to wait until we see heartbeat. I am good at making up excuses as to why i cant drink or go on amusement park rides, though!!

I am on vacation with my parents and brother and its killing me not to tell! Dh and i agreed to wait until we see heartbeat. I am good at making up excuses as to why i cant drink or go on amusement park rides, though!!

lol :haha: You are going to make it through the situation. I know you can do it. That would kill me too. I don't think I could do it, I would cave and at least tell me mom. But my mom can keep a secret. Pooh you can do it! :hugs:

Hi, I am due on the 5th March....i am so excited :happydance: but kind of worried too that everything sticks.... cant wait till my scan at 12 wks so that i know everything is ok!!

Have any of you girls had many symptoms.. all i have is sore boobs, tiredness and hunger all the time...lol...

Keep thinking i will wake up tomorrow with morning sickness.........

congrats...

I am March 9th or 8th...Will see in 8 more days. I am having Nausea and vomiting, sore bb's, headache and vivid dreams. I can't eat anything without it coming up. Well at least you have an appetite. I don't :nope:.

Hi everyone - It's been a little while since I've looked on this thread. Just wanted to give an update. I ended up loosing this LO so I'm not due in March anymore :( I'll still check in on you guys every once and a while. I'm wtt right now, but will be ttc again soon!!

1st appt tomorrow at 5 wks and 4 days. When i got preggo in march i was 29 and they didnt want to see me until 8 wks, now i am 30 and they want to see me earlier. Do u think it is the age or mc that changed how soon they wanted to see me??

1st appt tomorrow at 5 wks and 4 days. When i got preggo in march i was 29 and they didnt want to see me until 8 wks, now i am 30 and they want to see me earlier. Do u think it is the age or mc that changed how soon they wanted to see me??

I'm sorry, I really don't know. It could be because you're older and that's just the policy with where you live. I'm 35, pregnant with my first and they don't want to see me until 12 weeks. It's SO long to wait. I just want to know that everything is okay with this LO. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!!

Hmmmm, that's a good question. :huh: Maybe it's the MC. Given it's your same OB they know your history, so they probably want to just get a jump on things and make sure everything is going ok. Don't be surprised if they want to see you in a couple more weeks just to make sure you are progressing well. It's nice to get extra TLC from your Dr. it just insures that your baby will be healthy and your well being is taken care of. Do let us know how your appt. went. Oh, you are probably going to get to see your little bean on a screen!! :happydance: :cloud9: I have 6 more days to wait :hissy: oh well.

Do any of you other ladies feel like the time is moving kinda' quick? Wow six weeks already? That was my though this morning...:cloud9:

Do any of you other ladies feel like the time is moving kinda' quick? Wow six weeks already? That was my though this morning...:cloud9:

Being busy this past week has helped the time pass quickly for me! Hopefully it will continue to fly for you so you can get to your first appt soon!

Hi ladies can I join? I just found out I'm pregnant, due on my sister's birthday March 15th lol... So excited!

here's something that is driving me nuts-clumsiness and spaciness (in the brain, that is). i feel like such an idiot lately. i'm finding myself retyping things over and over because i keep hitting the wrong keys or going into a room and forgetting why i'm there. it's very frustrating!

Ahh I've been bumping into things & hurting myself every now and then and I seem to have forgotten how to spell! I write the wrong letters lol I keep forgetting things too!

Well there's definitely a yolk sac, this might be my tiny beanie!! :) I'll be checking again tonight/tomorrow morning for a heartbeat. And then I have a scheduled scan at my Dr.'s next Friday too. I'm supposedly 6w0d by LMP but this little thing/sac measures more like 5w5d so we shall see!!! Hope everyone else's beans are doing well too!

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
Well there's definitely a yolk sac, this might be my tiny beanie!! :) I'll be checking again tonight/tomorrow morning for a heartbeat. And then I have a scheduled scan at my Dr.'s next Friday too. I'm supposedly 6w0d by LMP but this little thing/sac measures more like 5w5d so we shall see!!! Hope everyone else's beans are doing well too!

So cool! I have my first us on tuesday at 6 wk 2 days based on lmp, hopefully i will be able to see something!

Being busy this past week has helped the time pass quickly for me! Hopefully it will continue to fly for you so you can get to your first appt soon!

Yea, only a couple of days until my appt. (Wednesday). My appt is the day after yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->