Anybody due March 2012?

can i join in? EDD is march 11th based on LMP. i am calling today to make my 8 wk appt. i still don't believe it's happening! only symptoms so far have been cramping, a tiny bit of lower back pain and diarrhea (sorry). oh and a little moody, everything is driving me nuts.

Of course pooch - congratulations on your BFP!! :D

Is this your first pregnancy? xx

Hi

I'm due in March too, after 13 months of trying :)

Not having many symptoms, a few cramps and tender breasts, more so at night time so i have bought a sleeping bra and love it, don't want to take it off :)

Have my 1st appointment with the midwife Monday 11th and then a 1-2-1 appointment on 26th followed by 12 week scan but don't have date for that yet.

Am so excited, it's killing me not telling people but hubby and i have decided to wait until we've had the 12 week scan.

Hope everyone is good x

hello, i am due on the 8th or 9th of march. i am preg with no 2. please can i join you guyes? x x x

Of course pooch - congratulations on your BFP!! :D

Is this your first pregnancy? xx

I had a MC in march and one back in 2003, but we have been trying since Feb. Thanks!

And i'm excited-just called the OBGYN and my appt is in 2 weeks, not 4!

I'm due 8th March!!! Very excited :)

I have such a bloaty belly, I look more like 12weeks!! lol - if the extreme bloating doesn't go down I don't think I'll be able to hide this pregnancy for long xxx

Me too my belly is so bloated its unreal

lol I am with you and WONGABUBBLES with the belly, I am in desperate need of a button extender for my jeans. lol :blush: Are you guys having boob issues? DH says the other night while he was invading my shower time with his shaving "wow those things look like they weigh pounds." I was killing myself laughing, because I was just saying to myself they feel like they are about 3-4 pounds each....:blush:

I can't wait for the big boobie part of pregnancy to kick in!!! LOL Love that part (quite small chested) - only got ultra sensitive nips atm :blush:

I can't contain it all - I'M SO EXCITED!!! Wanting to tell everyone. :happydance:

lol lol I have medium sized boobs on a regular, 38C so that's what I have been used to. I don't know if I can do bigger , my back is already killing me since OV....lol But I know they are going to get huge by the end of all this. I dealt with 40D for all of my previous postpartum boobs. lol I already have some spillage going on, Needing sports bras to keep em' undercover. I am with you on the nips! Holy, Crud! My bb's at this point are off limits.:nope:

And just to add to the equation - up to 8weeks was the EASIEST part of my last pregnancy! Already at 4weeks I'm moaning about:
Hurty nips
Mega tiredness
Bad lower back pain
Slight cramping and twinges (nothing to worry about tho)
Feeling faint (my blood pressure is very low)
Feeling sick in waves, especially at dinnertime
Massive bloaty belly (I look abt 4mths gone!! LOL)

It's my poor DH I feel sorry for - bet I'm gonna be such a joy to be around until this baby comes out... NOT!!

xxx

KMSL...I think about my ailments in my head and never let them out. Yesterday I went to my mothers for the 4th. My brother put fish on the grill for my dad and himself. Well he wanted me to taste it :nope:; and there I went gagging from the smell :haha:. I used to love seafood before this, but the sight of it makes my stomach turn something fierce. :shrug: I swear this little baby, only allows me to have liquids, cereal, and chicken nuggets (5 nuggets to be exact). What the hey is going on here?

Your poor DH and my poor DH are going to have it rough. I am thinking that you might be having a girl with all of that going on with you. :winkwink:

went to see my GP for the 1st yesterday, blood pressure good, and heart is good, she said im due 7th March, not the 5th

went to see my GP for the 1st yesterday, blood pressure good, and heart is good, she said im due 7th March, not the 5th

:thumbup: isn't it amazing how those due dates move around so much during a pregnancy? I have 3 different ones...March 9th (from nurse performing my pregnancy test), March 8th (what I keep getting with online calculators), and then the EDD from ovulation/conception would be March 5th. :shrug: I go to the Dr. 7-20-11 so we are going to see what dates I get there.

louloubelle76, by the time you have your 5 month ultrasound, the due date is going to change again. So who knows you may even move back to the 5th, lol

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm being sent for an early dating scan as my last AF was very very light, (most unusual) and Dr thinks it was either a false AF or IB. But most probably was just a light normal AF. :thumbup:

How'd your scan go? :shrug: Haven't seen a response on how it went so I was just inquiring. :flower:

going off my last period i'll be due about Feb 17th 2012 xx

Hi ladies... I'm guessing I'm due March 9 from lmp, but I'm freaking out that I don't know for sure yet! (I'm an ultrasound tech, & I haven't seen a sac yet!) I know it's super early still but it really is driving me nuts! My first dr. appt is on Tuesday so I hope my bloodwork will be OK. Only symptom I'm having is sore nips (definitely off-limits from the boyfriend!) and then sometimes I get cramping but only on the right side. Nothing extreme (more like nagging like some of you have mentioned). It does make me feel better that some of you feel the same, but it's just hard being at work and wanting to take a peek every single day! Please keep the posts coming so I have something else to look at!! haha

Hi I'm due 8th March. Can I join too? This is my second baby, but my son is almost 8, so I don't really remember too much :)

Hi ladies... I'm guessing I'm due March 9 from lmp, but I'm freaking out that I don't know for sure yet! (I'm an ultrasound tech, & I haven't seen a sac yet!) I know it's super early still but it really is driving me nuts! My first dr. appt is on Tuesday so I hope my bloodwork will be OK. Only symptom I'm having is sore nips (definitely off-limits from the boyfriend!) and then sometimes I get cramping but only on the right side. Nothing extreme (more like nagging like some of you have mentioned). It does make me feel better that some of you feel the same, but it's just hard being at work and wanting to take a peek every single day! Please keep the posts coming so I have something else to look at!! haha

Welcome..:flower:

Oh my! How lucky you are being and ultrasound tech! I would be using my break every single day to peek. lol Ohhh wow, you got an early appt. Mine is on 7-20. Don't stress yourself out about the sac little lady, or the bloodwork.

God I am so glad that I am not the only one with the off limits bb's. Well at least you aren't like me, I vomit and I have nausea. I wake up with it and go to bed with it. The most recent wonderful development..HEARTBURN and upset stomach. Oh, and my little bean hates food and isn't very interested in anything besides the wonderful taste of prenatal vitamins.:dohh::shrug:

kmsl:haha:

Hi I'm due 8th March. Can I join too? This is my second baby, but my son is almost 8, so I don't really remember too much :)

Hello to you and Welcome...

You have quite a space between DS and little bean, but it's like riding a bike. No mom ever truly forgets. It'll all hit you in a few months. :flower: So what are you hoping for boy or girl?

here's something that is driving me nuts-clumsiness and spaciness (in the brain, that is). i feel like such an idiot lately. i'm finding myself retyping things over and over because i keep hitting the wrong keys or going into a room and forgetting why i'm there. it's very frustrating!

here's something that is driving me nuts-clumsiness and spaciness (in the brain, that is). i feel like such an idiot lately. i'm finding myself retyping things over and over because i keep hitting the wrong keys or going into a room and forgetting why i'm there. it's very frustrating!

:laugh2: Oh, the joys of pregnancy. I have done that a few times so far. I think you are going to have to go with a good speech typing program little lady. As long as you don't lose your train of thought then it should work out fine. :blush:I am going to make a new pregnancy rule.... :nope: NO CRITICAL THINKING ALLOWED, no one is allowed to go in depth with any questions or send any of us on tasks, until we stabilize in this pregnancy. :thumbup:

There's so many March forums don't know where to post!! I'm due March 11th, have 8 week appt AUG 2nd, can't believe I have to wait that long!! I'm turning 35 in 2 weeks, and this is my first pregnancy!! My hubby and I are super excited!!
Congrats laidies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"