Anybody due to test 22nd August?

And... AF arrived this morning, 2 days early :'(
This is our first cycle TTC so bring on September!!
All the best to the rest of you lovely August testers, praying for BFP for you all!

Sorry to hear that Megs, good luck next month. I'm still waiting and expecting with a BFN this morning. AF due thur I think but was 3 days early last month :( fingers crossed!

YM22

Bummer! I got my first BFN :( Ouch it hurts more than I thought. Not giving up hope though...maybe lost a little :p I m 12DPO today so still a chance.

Soo sorry for the bfn's! Such a double edged sword. You know you want to do it, you think you're prepared for a bfn because you know you're early, but then it comes and it so sad! I'm so sorry for you girls. Last month was such a let down. And the hubs just didn't get it. I'm 7 days from AF, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to withstand not testing every day this week! How bad am I?!

Hi everyone sorry if the witch got you and baby dust to all that are still waiting. I have yet to take another test...I'm thinking if I just wait it out the better my chances might be. I still have sore bb's and back is hurting but no cramping or anything else. Last night I just tried to have fun and not worry, thinking maybe AF is just taking her time. When I go to my period calendar on my phone i notice I have never been but 1 day late in the past year. Now I'm 4 days late, what am I to do? I hate this waiting game!

YM:: You definitely have time for it to come up BFP! Still depressing to see but you have time!

Wishing:: I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I think if you were due the 15th you can pretty safely test. Best of luck!!

Baker:: thanks!!

Megs:: I'm sorry about AF :flower:. Buckets of baby dust for Sept!

6foot:: oh, I'm sorry!! :flower: you definitely still have a chance! :dust:

Sass:: not bad at all!! I hope you get it this month!

My sore BBs seem to come & go -- very weird! And I've been feeling sick a lot today, especially after I eat. Yesterday I had weird "pinchy" cramps and today I felt AF style cramps. Mehhhhh, I just really don't want to be playing head games with myself! I keep telling myself that no matter what I think I feel I just need to wait for D day!

Dust to everyone! To those that are out For Aug- I am doubly hoping you get a positive next month!
:dust: :dust:

well I haven't tested... but I'm officially 2 days late.. I had some pink spotting last night so I was sure I was out & I'm still have some AF cramps on and off.. I've always been consistent 28 days so I'm sure I'm just being messed with this month! feels like I'll start AF ANY second.. we'll see..

Hi Trying...,
I'm here with you 4 days late and no sign of Af. I took a test on the 18th BFN but I am never this late. I'm hoping if I wait I can build up more hcg and take a test soon hoping Af stays away.

No signs of af at all. I have never been this late. I even went as far as doing the deed to see if period will show and nope.

Good luck girls :) I hope late AF means April babiesssss for you guys :)

BFN again for me today/ starting to coin myself out. Although, I am only just 8dpo, there's still a glimmer of hope and longing for me. If its not my month then me and DH are on a week holiday with no DD on my next O date so hopefully the sun, relaxation and extra S*X will do the trick! And then a little of the next 2ww will be shaved :)

YM22

so im 2 days late and i keep getting bfn's!!!! very frustrating. im never this late though, no spotting, no cramping, got a horrible yeast infection 5 days ago (better now) and am nausious... this waiting game is horrible. hope everyone is doing well

testing in two more days & im not to sure what the outcome may be.. No sign of AF as I usually get the sore boobs, bloating & all that fun jazz.. So far I feel fine.

Fx hopefully too early for testing? I have everything crossed although I am cd21 of a regular 28 day cycle and think I am o today! Ovaries must have taken a holiday :dohh: I am actively trying to ignore any symptoms as it just cuts me in 2 when :bfn: happens! My mum was also approx 5 months pregnant with me and didn't know it (other than spotting which she went to docs for and they told her the good news!) so maybe that might happen with me?!

If you were stressed, overworked or your sleep pattern went haywire you could have O'ed later :)) it is a good idea to not test early keeps up the hope.. Temping and early testing are spoilers !!!

FX for you that you catch the egg and get that BFP :)))

According to fertility friend I am now 5dpo so that's good - the one thing about temping is at least u can b pretty sure u r o'ing! Had cramp/shooting pains yesterday and today and some cm (tmi!) also felt ravenous then nauseous?... Oh no I promised I wouldn't think about symptoms! Well I only have to wait til 23rd! Good luck and fx x :flower:

Oh and we went camping this weekend and our dog wouldn't leave my side! When I went out paddling he barked and barked and swam to me (he hates water!) dh is sure its a sign that he knows something. Hes a pup but is never clingy until this weekend?! Bizarre symptom I'll admit! Baby dust to all anymore testers yet? I want to test tomorrow but i should wait to miss af - it's cheaper if nothing else! :dust:

still no sign of AF. been filling heartburn this morning alot. 5 days late

I don't know if this helps but our 2nd month of ttc my period was a massive 10 days late! Never ever happens. Prob not what u wanted to hear but it does happen sometimes? Damn :witch: fx that's not what's happened

still no sign of AF. been filling heartburn this morning alot. 5 days late

I don't know if this helps but our 2nd month of ttc my period was a massive 10 days late! Never ever happens. Prob not what u wanted to hear but it does happen sometimes? Damn :witch: fx that's not what's happened

were you ever late before? and I'm really not trying just have unprotected sex with my husband all the time. My nipples have been really sore for a week now and it hurts for me to cross my arms across my chest. Also my cm is still milky white, although last night I tried to touch my cervix to test that and I got like a small light pink dot in my nail. nothing today though?? anybody know why

Oh and we went camping this weekend and our dog wouldn't leave my side! When I went out paddling he barked and barked and swam to me (he hates water!) dh is sure its a sign that he knows something. Hes a pup but is never clingy until this weekend?! Bizarre symptom I'll admit! Baby dust to all anymore testers yet? I want to test tomorrow but i should wait to miss af - it's cheaper if nothing else! :dust:

Try2findbaby, I think your symptoms look good !! And funny story about your dog but u know I read a similar one someone saying her cat was overly clingy and she got her bfp that cycle !! Really could they be soo smart !! Hope so we wouldn't need hpts then :haha:

6foot, don't worry it is still early, you have time for that af .. Fx for you!!

Ladies, how are you all doing today ??
Well, I am 12dpo and I think I am out this cycle :( .. Yesterday didn't temp coz slept really late and couldn't get up at my temp time.. Today morning my temp had a HUGE drop, reached the cover line... Then just a few hrs ago I had some spotting.. Have been cramping also very bad., I think af has me !!!

Good luck to all u ladies and lots of :dust: .. Hoping to hear abt those BFPs soon !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->